Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pats just cut Ty Warren. Assuming he's not all banged up still, he could certainly be on our radar at DE. Texas boy as well.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
    KO KNOWS

Comment

• ProFootballTalk says we are looking at Vonta Leach?

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...f-vonta-leach/

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        Pats just cut Ty Warren. Assuming he's not all banged up still, he could certainly be on our radar at DE. Texas boy as well.
        Ty Warren would be AWESOME. Get both Cullen and Warren Jerry!

Screw Nnamdi already. He's not coming.

Lock up Jenkins, Warren, Blalock, Huff and Leach.

Comment

• Warren, Jenkins, Brodney Pool, and Abram would be soooo much better than Nmandi. Don't want Nmandi, he's a luxury.

BUT...with that said, if Jerry pulls the trigger...Nmandi in a Cowboy's uni would be a sight to see!

Comment

• Originally posted by FreshBoy! View Post
            Warren, Jenkins, Brodney Pool, and Abram would be soooo much better than Nmandi. Don't want Nmandi, he's a luxury.

BUT...with that said, if Jerry pulls the trigger...Nmandi in a Cowboy's uni would be a sight to see!
            Just pull the damn trigger on something already. The natives are restless!!!

Comment

• If Aso wanted to sign with the jets why hasn't he? He's already stated it's not about the money it's about winning.

I don't claim to know a lot about the jets...but are they in the same situation as us? If it's not about the money he must be weighing something...

Jenkins worries me...he just came off of his FA season and won a super bowl...money could be the motivation here...that always scares me.

The scary thing about Aso is that he is already 30 years old. Inc him to a 4-5 year deal and he has already has a contract for longer than he'll be able to play corner in the nfl.

Aso > Newman is a no brainer.

But what about

Jenkins > Lisemore....

Comment

• Cowboys resigned Spears.
                Marcus Spears to five-year, $19.2 million deal. Story to come ...

Comment

• Can't hate on the spears signing. We have nothing and he is what's left if you aren't going to land Jenkins...Don't get me wrong I'm not a spears fan by any means...but he is probably an average NFL player and I don't think we could have done better outside of Jenkins...I love Mebane but doesn't look like he's coming here.

Comment

• Wow. Never would have expected that. I'd certainly argue that he wasnt even in the plans until we lossed Bowen. Pretty obvious, actually.
                    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 07-29-2011, 03:15 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• I'm okay with Spears. Like we've been saying, a new coordinator sometimes is the key for some players.

Comment

• I HATE SPEARS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$4M a year??? OMGooshness. FAIL.

Comment

• Interesting note from btb
                          Oline: We did not have a lot of starters on the line so it was manned by a lot of young guys. They did show some skill. Holland came to camp out of shape and not prepared. He started bad and just plain got worse through practice. Knowing Garrett, he will not be on the roster when the season starts, the young guys looked so much better than he did. I personally think the Boys will pick up Dahl on a 2 year contract, but we may see some of the young guys spelling Dahl, Gurode and Kosier during the season and developing. One guy to watch is Letuli(?): kid has a mean and nasty streak to him. With him, Young, Arkin, Nagy and Costa we can see the future of the interior line.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            I HATE SPEARS, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$4M a year??? OMGooshness. FAIL.
                            We paid 3M a year for a starting OG who has missed multiple games in 2 of the past 3 years...and you praise jerry for this....then you say fail for paying a starting DE 4m.

Spears isn't Jenkins but look at it like this. We just saved 9 Million dollars over the life of the deal by choosing Spears over Bowen. I highly doubt Bowen is worth 2m more a year than spears...

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              Interesting note from btb
                              Laupepa won't take **** from you. He's got a lot of heart and natural strength, but I never considered him an NFL level player.

I'm pulling for you braddah!

Comment

• Holland shows up out of shape every offseason...that isn't being a professional...and excuse me Mr. Garrett but what is it you said about the "right kind of guys".

I hope we land Dahl.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information