This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thule View Post
    Holland shows up out of shape every offseason...that isn't being a professional...and excuse me Mr. Garrett but what is it you said about the "right kind of guys".

I hope we land Dahl.
    I thought Dahl already signed with the Rams.

Comment

• I'm so disgusted with the spears signing. Wasn't even cheap. 4 more years of that crap. Not even Rob Ryan can fix him. Garrett is really clueless about fixing the D. That much is apparent.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I'm so disgusted with the spears signing. Wasn't even cheap. 4 more years of that crap. Not even Rob Ryan can fix him. Garrett is really clueless about fixing the D. That much is apparent.
        Big time disappointment on Spears, the guy has been a bust and only remained a starter under Wade because of his draft status. He needed to GTFO. Not to mention that most likely takes us out of the Cullen Jenkins hunt, ugh another year of Spears and the big Russian at DE. yuck.
        Cowboys Mock:
        1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
        2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
        3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• If you guys don't land Jenkins or Nmandi, your defense is going to suck something awful this year.

Even with Jenkins it still might be mediocre. That secondary is just not very good. You better hope Jenkins gets his head out of his ass and rekindles some of his sophomore magic. Or else you guys are screwed without Nmandi.

Comment

• Jerry just handed his phone to Rob on the sidelines. Could it be???

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Spears isn't exciting at all, but it eases my mind at least to have him over Lissemore starting. I really like Lissemore's athleticism and potential, but Spears at least has started and played average before. Don't get me wrong, I really wanted to upgrade him, but it's better than nothing. I would really want for them to sign Warren. Up there in years but can definitely be a stable choice in a rotation.

Someone mentioned Brodney Pool as well. I keep forgetting that he's out there. Personally I would want him over Elam.
              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                Big time disappointment on Spears, the guy has been a bust and only remained a starter under Wade because of his draft status. He needed to GTFO. Not to mention that most likely takes us out of the Cullen Jenkins hunt, ugh another year of Spears and the big Russian at DE. yuck.
                What a damn pity. I get the feeling that Rob Ryan is treated like a dog amongst men in Dallas. They treat him like a best friend but consider him beneath them. His stay in Dallas will be short.

They just tossed him a bone in Spears since he got jack crap in the draft. Don't tell me Bruce Carter is good. He's a limp, and at best a special teams guy. We reached badly and next year's draft is loaded with excellent ILBs. I hate the phrase... "He would've been a 1st rounder if he was healthy". Screw that. I see Kevin Burnett version 2.0.

Now for the next 4 years we can scout 3-4 DEs in the draft only to be left hanging because the Boys gave Spears 4 years. Complete disgust.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense View Post
                  If you guys don't land Jenkins or Nmandi, your defense is going to suck something awful this year.

Even with Jenkins it still might be mediocre. That secondary is just not very good. You better hope Jenkins gets his head out of his ass and rekindles some of his sophomore magic. Or else you guys are screwed without Nmandi.
                  I'm already mad BBD. This is the 2nd time you said we'd suck something awful. Ok, we get it. You're good, we're bad. Congrats on winning the 2012 SB.

Comment

I'm already mad BBD. This is the 2nd time you said we'd suck something awful. Ok, we get it. You're good, we're bad. Congrats on winning the 2012 SB.
                    Hey hey heeeeyyyyy, easy there tiger. We haven't exactly tore up the league the last 2 years either.

I never said the Cowboys are gonna suck, I just said your defense could potentially stink if you don't make any moves. The offense is going to have to carry the team this year.

Never say never. Who saw the Falcons going 13-3?

You know I'm not trying to troll D. Come on now.

Comment

• toddarcher: A fist bump between Jerry n Stephen Jones. Oh the drama [via Twitter]
                      could it be? supposedly ESPNDallas radio has just said the Nnamdi story is about to break.
                      Cowboys Mock:

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                        could it be? supposedly ESPNDallas radio has just said the Nnamdi story is about to break.
                        PLEASE, something good

Comment

• JacquesTaylor Jean-Jacques Taylor
                          I told Jerry his money would be better served by not spending his money on Namdi. Apparently, though, he has not listened as usual.
                          :)))))))))))))
                          Cowboys Mock:

Comment

• We need Nnamdi more than any team in the league.

Comment

What a damn pity. I get the feeling that Rob Ryan is treated like a dog amongst men in Dallas. They treat him like a best friend but consider him beneath them. His stay in Dallas will be short.

They just tossed him a bone in Spears since he got jack crap in the draft. Don't tell me Bruce Carter is good. He's a limp, and at best a special teams guy. We reached badly and next year's draft is loaded with excellent ILBs. I hate the phrase... "He would've been a 1st rounder if he was healthy". Screw that. I see Kevin Burnett version 2.0.

Now for the next 4 years we can scout 3-4 DEs in the draft only to be left hanging because the Boys gave Spears 4 years. Complete disgust.
                              Eh Igor's contract runs out in 2013 but his last year is voidable...We have room for young talent at DE in the future...Spears is locked in for 4 tho so only 1.

Comment

• AlbertBreer Albert Breer
                                Filed to NFLN: Per a league source, the Jets, for now, are out of the Nnamdi Asomugha sweepstakes.
                                YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
                                Cowboys Mock:

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information