X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Am I nuts or are the crop of RB and WR that are Juniors and Sophmores just amazing this year?

Just amazing talent it seems.
    Ya think Aaron Ross or Blalock fall to the Cowboys? How about Sweed declaring? Texas seems loaded.

Q Moses is up tonite, be interesting to see how he plays after a mediocre senior season. 6.5, 250 and fast with a quick step, let see if he plays well.
    Yuck! Aaron Ross is overrated. If you watched the game he blew coverage so many times. Andy Brodell took him to school. Sure he got an interception but there were three longhorns in the area one of them were bound to come up with the pick. I was not impressed. Blalock I thought did okay but nothing overly impressive.
    "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
      Am I nuts or are the crop of RB and WR that are Juniors and Sophmores just amazing this year?

Ya think Aaron Ross or Blalock fall to the Cowboys? How about Sweed declaring? Texas seems loaded.

Q Moses is up tonite, be interesting to see how he plays after a mediocre senior season. 6.5, 250 and fast with a quick step, let see if he plays well.
      Yuck! Aaron Ross is overrated. If you watched the game he blew coverage so many times. Andy Brodell took him to school. Sure he got an interception but there were three longhorns in the area one of them were bound to come up with the pick. I was not impressed. Blalock I thought did okay but nothing overly impressive.
      Playing Giants or Seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by CTCowboysFan

Playing Giants or Seattle.
        Well Quentin Moses from Georgia can rush the pass and should be around 20-30. 6'5 250 looks nice for 3-4 unless when sign Adalius Thomas or similar.

Comment

• Looks like we pick anywhere between 20-25.

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble
            Originally posted by jetBLACK08
            If Crennel is available, I say We pursue him GREATLY.
            I have a hard time getting excited about DC's but Crennel would be a major upgrade to BP's staff.

Also, for all the bad mouthing of Parcells he sure seems to develops lots of head coaches. He did pick up Peyton from the scrap heap that was GMen with Fassel and was forced to keep Zimmer by Jerry.
            Belicheck?
            Gribble, the list for BP is very long. Rightly or wrongly he has lots of his students in very very high positions in the NFL.
            * Bill Belichick, New England Patriots
            * Tom Coughlin, New York Giants
            * Mike Nolan, San Francisco 49ers
            * Sean Payton, New Orleans Saints
            * Romeo Crennel, Cleveland Browns
            * Eric Mangini, New York Jets
            * Al Groh, University of Virginia
            * Charlie Weis, University of Notre Dame

In addition, Parcells disciples Ray Handley and Jim Fassell served as head coaches for the New York Giants, and Al Groh and Chris Palmer were head coaches with the New York Jets and Cleveland Browns, respectively, at one time.

From Wiki

Comment

• Would do you prefer? Giants or Sehawks?
              And.. do you think we're going to show some 4-3 today?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano
                Would do you prefer? Giants or Sehawks?
                I like Seattle in seattle personally....either way we have to play to win...if we don't we lose no matter who we play. I like how we match up against seattle better though.

Comment

• I would rather have the Giants at home .

Sig by Mockalicious

'''VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!''''

-Johnny Drama-

Comment

• Well, part of me wants them to go through the hardest path possible which would be Giants at Home, Chicago on the Road and the likely winner of NO/Philly. Cuz Philly beats Seattle I think.

I would like to see this team beat theams that beat it. Show me soem anger and ba l l z.

Comment

• Originally posted by trademaster
                      I would rather have the Giants at home .
                      Are you kidding me? You want to face a division rival in the playoffs? I guess you want a good chance to lose then....but heck the way were playing we aren't going anywhere anyway.

Comment

• How great would it be to get Romeo Crennel to be DC this offseason then when Parcells retires next year get Charlie Weis from Notre Dame. Either way Rivera gots be cut or demoted. I still say we get Leonard Davis from the Cardinals to play OG on our team. He used to dominate in the running game when he played OG for the Cardinals. Another guy to consider is Deon Grant from the Jaguars. He's a pretty good FS for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                          Originally posted by Modano
                          Would do you prefer? Giants or Sehawks?
                          I like Seattle in seattle personally....either way we have to play to win...if we don't we lose no matter who we play. I like how we match up against seattle better though.
                          Tampa Bay could easily beat Seattle today. I'd rather face them in the 1st round.

Comment

• ******** call

Comment

• Its amazing how much we've regressed as a team over the past 4 weeks or so...
                              Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• You know your Defensive Coordinator has to go..

WHEN::::::

He aligns a 5'9 CB against a 6'2 Standout WR around Endzone.

GENIUS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information