X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G.R.O.Z.
    Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• well its half time and were losing, but i like this new defense. I get the feeling the team isnt used to it yet so its still a bit "raw" but i think it might actually be what saves us. You know when Roy and watkins both get picks, even thoughs roy's was nullified, that something has changed. DMW is on a tear. hopefully we can put it together better next week.

arron glenn is getting owned.

Comment

• Hi, my name is the cowboy coaching staff, lets put 5'9" aaron glenn on a single coverage toss up to Roy Williams. Sounds great.

Roy Williams, most overated safety in the league.
        Demarcus Ware, a beast.
        Julius Jones, trash.

Sig thanks to DieHardVikingsFan

Comment

• Ugh... This is disgusting. I'm just pissed off at this defense right now.

Comment

• hahahahahaha we are such a joke right now. cant wait for the playoffs to start. wheres m.o.t.h. when you need him? how about d-unit? dmwsackmachine? anybody? seems like just yesterday we were talking about running the table. just let the season end we suck!!!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Offensively we need a rhythm or else we lose. It's that simple.

Jacksonville
              Philly (2X)
              NY Giants
              New Orleans

All of these losses were due to the fact that we were playing from behind and could never get into a rhythm on offense. When Romo gets too much pressure and is forced to make plays it pretty much signifies that we're passing on every down.

Right now, we can't pass protect at all. Romo is running around and we can't run the ball. Nice completion to Glenn. He can work down the field much better than T.O. when we get time.

WR Roles:
              Glenn: Down the field
              T.O.: Crossing routes

Interesting note: Witten is almost always the option when protection breaks down.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
                hahahahahaha we are such a joke right now. cant wait for the playoffs to start. wheres m.o.t.h. when you need him? how about d-unit? dmwsackmachine? anybody? seems like just yesterday we were talking about running the table. just let the season end we suck!!!
                A Cowboys fan from Oklahoma?

Comment

• Romo keeps his head entirely up the field when he's running around. I can't believe that's been a weakness in this game.

Comment

• Sacked again...

30-24.

Comment

• I still feel like we're gonna win this game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble
                        Originally posted by pocketaces
                        hahahahahaha we are such a joke right now. cant wait for the playoffs to start. wheres m.o.t.h. when you need him? how about d-unit? dmwsackmachine? anybody? seems like just yesterday we were talking about running the table. just let the season end we suck!!!
                        since 1975. and this has been one of the most frustrating seasons since ive been a fan.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336
                          well its half time and were losing, but i like this new defense. I get the feeling the team isnt used to it yet so its still a bit "raw" but i think it might actually be what saves us. You know when Roy and watkins both get picks, even thoughs roy's was nullified, that something has changed. DMW is on a tear. hopefully we can put it together better next week.

arron glenn is getting owned.
                          It's the Lions offense. Jon Kitna has been sacked 60 times and it makes any pass rush look good because sacks and INTs don't matter to Martz.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
                            Originally posted by Gribble
                            since 1975. and this has been one of the most frustrating seasons since ive been a fan.
                            Really? What about the Landry-Johnson transition? Those years were terrible.

I understand what you're saying though. We have so much talent and it just isn't coming together right now. This game is just further exposing our chinks in the armor and solutions aren't in place right now so it looks like we won't be going very far in the playoffs.

Comment

• Lions Series

1st-Carpenter almost had a pick there. No pressure on Kitna though. Double-edged sword...

2nd-Ware went too far around the edge, just removed himself from the play. Safety valves are killing us.

3rd-Furrey for first down. No pressure.

1st-Sack. Kenyon Coleman against Jon Scott. Backus is wiping Ware out on this series.

2nd-Safety blitz. No pressure. Furrey with another catch.

3rd-Kitna runs. Not enough for 1st.

Finally we get the ball.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble
                                Originally posted by Gribble
                                Really? What about the Landry-Johnson transition? Those years were terrible.

I understand what you're saying though. We have so much talent and it just isn't coming together right now. This game is just further exposing our chinks in the armor and solutions aren't in place right now so it looks like we won't be going very far in the playoffs.
                                yeah, when we were bad i knew we were going to be bad so it wasnt as frustrating as this. i had high hopes for this year especially after we beat the colts and then the giants on the road. now we cant beat anybody at home. 1 and out in the playoffs. parcells is now 34-30 i believe in his 4 years here with talent and very little results. it is diffently time for some changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information