This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
    Because is he is awesome! LOL. He really is a smart, calm, guy who has been around football, and knows how to carry himself. I got to meet the guy for day, and he carries himself in such a way, that people follow him and can be confident in his leadership.
    I really think that Garrett will be the HC here for at least a decade.

Comment

• Do we really expect to say "Yeah, Parnell sucks, we need more depth"? lol. I feel a lot of what Jerry gives to the media is half fluff, half PC speak. I certainly hope we don't just stand pat and let Parnell get schooled at RT for a month until Smith comes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
        I really think that Garrett will be the HC here for at least a decade.
        That's what worries me... But I know he would be a HC, he passed up leaving because he wanted to stay. His relationship and family relationship with Jerry is solid.

Comment

• I've always been a Flozell fan, so I'd be on board to bring him in for a few weeks, but I just really doubt we'd see that.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• At this point in his career i'm sure he wouldn't mind collecting 16 paychecks for minimal work. I'd take the multiple false starts and occasional holds in exchange for the safety and well-being of my quarterback.

Comment

Bringing in Flozell is actually a good idea... IF... and that's a major IF...

He doesn't have any resentment to the Cowboys for letting him go AND he's willing to play the role of a backup when our guys get healthy.
              I don't think he would hold a grudge. Business is business, and if he wouldn't mind some extra money I bet he would do it if they called. I think it would be more about whether or not he physically feels up to playing for a few weeks.
              "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
              ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                At this point in his career i'm sure he wouldn't mind collecting 16 paychecks for minimal work. I'd take the multiple false starts and occasional holds in exchange for the safety and well-being of my quarterback.
                I dont think there would be any chance he'd be on the roster that long, but a few games at least. Still dont see it, though.

But anyway, if Dallas pulls this one out of their asses on Sunday Night...I'm going to be so incredibly happy. haha. The only good thing about this, is that it lowers my expectations even more. So a win, would be all the sweeter.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                KO KNOWS

Comment

• When I look at how slow and inept we were in FA, it really frustrates me all over again.

Could we really not afford to better the one-year contract worth $685,000 to Jared Gaither given to him by the Chiefs?

Comment

When I look at how slow and inept we were in FA, it really frustrates me all over again.

Could we really not afford to better the one-year contract worth $685,000 to Jared Gaither given to him by the Chiefs?
                    Hey c'mon, we gave out big deals to Spears and Scandrick!
                    Cowboys Mock:
                    1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                    2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                    3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Like my new sig? I googled "Dez Bryant sig" and this popped up. I just had to use it. Whoever made it... you da man! lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
                        Hey c'mon, we gave out big deals to Spears and Scandrick!
                        This is how Jerry felt....

This is how I felt...

This is how the rest of the world felt...

Comment

When I look at how slow and inept we were in FA, it really frustrates me all over again.

Gaither was looking for a starting gig to prove he's healthy and get a big contract next year. Don't think he would have gotten that here.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            Gaither was looking for a starting gig to prove he's healthy and get a big contract next year. Don't think he would have gotten that here.
                            That's true. We didn't have a starting gig for him.

Comment

• I'm so disappointed about Tyron, he's the one reason our youth movement up front was semi-respectable. Take him away and it looks like an emergency line that was thrown together at the last minute. It's so bad it's almost funny... Nagy, Parnell, Costa... are you serious?

We better stay out of 3rd and long.
                              Last edited by TheFinisher; 09-07-2011, 05:15 PM.
                              Cowboys Mock:
                              1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                              2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                              3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Forget 3rd and long, they will blitz you guys every play to get to Romo. Your guys, at minimum, better be able to run block.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information