This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Staubach12
    What a disgrace. We end 9-7. No improvement. The only way we get to play one more game is the medeocrity in the NFC this year.
    It's weird, but I feel like we are much better this year than last year.

Offense-425 pts scored
    Defense-350 pts allowed

We've outscored our opponents by 75 pts and we're 9-7.

Very odd...

Comment

• I wanted to win...but I didn't want to face the Giants at Dallas. We suck at home and against our division. I'll take a shot at the Seahawks any day over the Giants.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number-94
        I wanted to win...but I didn't want to face the Giants at Dallas. We suck at home and against our division. I'll take a shot at the Seahawks any day over the Giants.
        Smart man. And no, I'm not bashing the Cowboys are propping up the Giants....but the Giants match up very well with the boys. I was praying we would get to play you again....maybe in the NFC championship?
        Originally posted by Paul
        Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
        Originally posted by Vikes99ej
        These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
        MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
          Originally posted by Number-94
          I wanted to win...but I didn't want to face the Giants at Dallas. We suck at home and against our division. I'll take a shot at the Seahawks any day over the Giants.
          Smart man. And no, I'm not bashing the Cowboys are propping up the Giants....but the Giants match up very well with the boys. I was praying we would get to play you again....maybe in the NFC championship?

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearsfan_51
            Originally posted by Number 10
            I was hoping you'd see that. But I was hoping you'd take me seriously and get all angry.
            Originally posted by Paul
            Eli's opportunity to become a legend.
            Originally posted by Vikes99ej
            These last 50 seconds will define Eli Manning.
            MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Comment

• If we beat the Seahawks who are we going against....Saints or bears?

I think it's the Saints. Least we are away from Dallas(hurts me to say).

Comment

• Originally posted by Number-94
                If we beat the Seahawks who are we going against....Saints or bears?

I think it's the Saints. Least we are away from Dallas(hurts me to say).
                No home field advantage...

Comment

• I have a feeling I'm glad I didn't watch this game. I did record it tho...so i'lll break it down later and probabally throw up a big board again.

Comment

• Did you know there has been two games all year against the cowboys that TOP hasn't decided the game. The week 9 game against the Redskins we won the TOP and lost that game. I think its safe to say we should have won that game.

Then we beat the Giants at home....even tho they won the TOP battle. I think its safe to say we got lucky to leave there with a win.

Bottom line is...we are a TOP team. Parcells knows this...but our OL hasn't done anything in the running game in 5 weeks its seems. We can't seem to run on anyone anymore. Ever since Romo has came in our running game has been ****. I don't knwo exactly what the problem is...but game where we win the TOP by more then 5 mins...we win be a great margin. Games that we don't win be get beat. I think this is the key to our playoff run. We need to be able to establish a running game. I don' tcare if we have to use the pass to set up the run. Bottom line is I wanna see 30 rushes in the next game with atleast a 3.5 ypc.

Comment

• TOP?
                      "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                        TOP?
                        Time of Possession

Comment

• Originally posted by ncbigbody
                          Hi, my name is the cowboy coaching staff, lets put 5'9" aaron glenn on a single coverage toss up to Roy Williams. Sounds great.

Roy Williams, most overated safety in the league.
                          Demarcus Ware, a beast.
                          Julius Jones, trash.
                          This is exactly where Zimmer kills us. That is the Coordinators job to make sure that does not happen.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                            Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                            TOP?
                            Time of Possession
                            Gotcha.....I can not believe this though. I don't even know what to say now. I mean what do you say? We lost to the Detroit Lions :evil: I don't see anyway we beat Seattle.
                            "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
                              good thing we have all that money tied up in our secondary. thats the strength of our team.
                              Add to that mistake the ILBs on this team.

Bradie and Roy have to GOGOGOGOGOGOGO.

They are so fing slow.

Comment

• Originally posted by Number 10
                                Number -- Detroit Lions match up nicely. This says nothing of the Giants. You guys still suck.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information