This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thule View Post
    Not sure I understand that Garrett hate. Our ****** OL dictated the play calls more than anything else. Garrett let his boys try to prove it multiple times and they let him down. I won't question another short yardage pass again this year. We proved it throughout the game...the LOS was constantly set 3 yards on our side of the line.
    He chose this OL. He chose the playcalling. He's still clueless in short yardage situations. He hasn't fixed this since arriving here.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
      I don't agree with thule, Were up a touchdown. On the goal line you run the ball, if you dont get in you run the clock and make the FG to be up 2 possessions.

Anyway, I only have two things to say. The jets might be the luckiest team in the history of existance and i hate them more than anything.

And most important of all, until this team wins a superbowl I will always say they are cursed. Witten brings the ball to the 3 and we end up with a turnover, and then a blocked punt to lose us the game? This team has something super natural against it. No way in hell it doesn't.
      Cursed? Nah, stupidity. Darwinism explains it all.

Comment

• All this Garrett hate as OC is misplaced I think. Dez cramped up and pussied out in the 2nd half, we couldn't get the running game going, and we still moved the ball. If Romo doesn't fumble, we win. This loss is on him and the ******** punt block scheme we had in.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          They got picked apart in the 2nd half man. And the confusion reached a higher level in the half as well. We had coverage break downs all over the place. We just gave up 335 yards to Sanchez.

For as good as they played in the 1st half, they were pretty awful in the 2nd half, and did surrender 20 points.

They'll get better with time, but there is a lot of confusion yet. And yes, we really need those corners to heal.
          Surrendered 13 but whatever.

Comment

• A what kills me is this team could be so good if they would just stop these monumentally stupid mistakes. The most bonehead plays either at the end of the first half with coverage errors or turnovers in the 4th Quarter.

Going back to Roy Williams and Drew Bledsoe.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsc1600 View Post
              I thought we ran Felix on 1st down?
              Woops you're right, he picked up a yard. Then we were 2 yards out. But this doesnt mean you just abandon it. It's pathetic really, you turn on the tape...and it becomes apparent that we pass a lot more than we run at the goaline. And we did this Barber here, too. And the Jets knew we were passing on both of those two plays. And going to shotgun at the goaline, never seems to work for us at all. Just man up, power up...he pusses out down there all the time.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Man this was an infuriating loss. WTF Romo? I thought he was over this ****. The D played well considering injuries, but the corners need to get healthy fast. O-Line took lumps, but they have promise.
                "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

Woops you're right, he picked up a yard. Then we were 2 yards out. But this doesnt mean you just abandon it. It's pathetic really, you turn on the tape...and it becomes apparent that we pass a lot more than we run at the goaline. And we did this Barber here, too. And the Jets knew we were passing on both of those two plays. And going to shotgun at the goaline, never seems to work for us at all.
                  2 Yards off tackle on 3 plays is not that hard. At least try.

But Romo fumbling. Come on, that is so loser.

You can go up 10 points. You got a chip shot. Your D to that point played OK.

Fumble? Really? Trying to score a TD on some haphazard scramble?

Tony!!! What would Tom Brady do there?

Idiot.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
                    Surrendered 13 but whatever.
                    Forgot about the punt. Whatever.

About 200 or more passing yards to Sanchez in the half. And coverage break downs everywhere. The defense isnt without blame.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

They got picked apart in the 2nd half man. And the confusion reached a higher level in the half as well. We had coverage break downs all over the place. We just gave up 335 yards to Sanchez.

For as good as they played in the 1st half, they were pretty awful in the 2nd half, and did surrender 20 points.

They'll get better with time, but there is a lot of confusion yet. And yes, we really need those corners to heal.
                      Our secondary sucked going into this game and injuries made them worse. They played as well as you could've hoped for and the mental plays they make are reactionary...which are way easier to make mistakes on, unlike the offense who dictates plays. Also, you can't discredit the Jets offense so easily. They have one of the best OL's in the game and their weapons equal ours.

The offense is supposed to carry this team this year. That's where we invested our resources and picks at. That's where our leadership is. That's where we made our WORST mistakes. I'm not saying our defense didn't make mistakes, but they did their job applying pressure, getting turnovers and stuffing the run.

Comment

• With our schedule, this could be a 10-11 win team easily. But this is the kind of loss that can really screw w/ a team.

Comment

About 200 or more passing yards to Sanchez in the half. And coverage break downs everywhere. The defense isnt without blame.
                          We were down 3 corners. I thought Rob Ryan called a hell of a game and the backups played OK. I mean, they only looked bad when the rush was poor.

Comment

The way the defense is built is to blame more than the defense. We lack talent, mistakes should be expected. They didn't make the STUPID mistakes that the offense made.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsc1600 View Post
                              With our schedule, this could be a 10-11 win team easily. But this is the kind of loss that can really screw w/ a team.
                              Only 16 games. Can't be going around tossing them away.

10-6 is not the same as 9-7.

God, if I am the HC I would bench Romo. Dude he is 31??? Still plays like some loser on the sandlot playing Semi-Pro?

Loved at the Bar for his shoulda-coulda-woulda stories but always a loser who can't get over the hump.

It explains why he was runner up for Mr Basketball Wisconsin, explains why he can't make the US Open cut, explains why he plays really well at times but melts in crunch time.

Kitna wins this game. Bottom line. Tony is a talented LOSER.
                              Last edited by yanksknicks; 09-12-2011, 12:09 AM.

Comment

• Couple mistakes in playcalling on offense. Blown punt blocking. Bryant not running his route.

All normal things a team can overcome. 9/11 in New York however? 0 penalties despite commentators even identifying holds as well as Plax's cheap shot on a defenseless player. Not at all shocked folks.
                                Originally posted by D-Unit
                                I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information