• Show
Clear All

• I love Rob Ryan and this defense!
    Cowboys Mock:
    1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
    2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
    3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• The defense is very exceptional, but the major flaw is the fact that the main 3 corner injuries means that Alan ******* Ball gets a lot of PT. :(
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
        One thing that does scare me, at least. Is that we still havent faced a good offense yet. The defense looks great, but I'm not too sure what they'll look like against say...the Patriots.

But still, I'm loving that run defense right now. Sooooo tough against that run. Coleman has been a dynamo in the run game.
        Give Ryan credit. He is working miracles with the CB situation we have.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
          Give Ryan credit. He is working miracles with the CB situation we have.
          lol. I did in that post. Just pointing out that there are much more talented offenses to come.

I'm very proud of how they're playing right now, for sure.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Are people just assuming Felix was injured because Choice was in on that last drive? Choice being in seems like a no brainer, given Felix's shoulder.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Again...
              SEAN LEE

3 times...
              SEAN LEE
              SEAN LEE
              SEAN LEE!!!!!!

aka BEAST!

Comment

• Good win! Now everyone but the Eagles are 2-1.

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                  Are people just assuming Felix was injured because Choice was in on that last drive? Choice being in seems like a no brainer, given Felix's shoulder.
                  Jerry talked about it. His shoulder probably popped back out briefly. If it's nothing major I hope we play it safe and rest him for 2 weeks starting here. Shoulder dislocations are the easiest to aggravate and playing RB that thing is gonna pop in and out all year long. He'll need surgery if it happens a few more times.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Just re-watched a bit of the game. How does Trent Williams and Jamaal Brown get away with so many holds? -_-

Best one is at 1:40 in this video. He tackles Ware for a no-call. LOL.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogwTuGx-Cxs
                    Originally posted by D-Unit
                    I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Yea, I don't get what the **** is going on with the officiating at all. Felix was horse collared, Witten was hit WAY late out of bounds, Landry launched at a defenseless player, and then in the wide open, away from everyone else, he literally dives out, grabs Ware with his hands and tries to tackle him.

I guess because Ware keeps going and tries to make a play instead of flopping all over the place with his arms up in the air they don't call it. The NFL should be embarassed. I've noticed it getting worse lately, but it's like with instant replay they have gotten lazy.

Comment

• Like I said to our fan base, refs will miss calls. If fans are hung up on non calls, then every game they will have a list of stuff that makes them bad. You see some of our game day threads. You always have the "ref watchers" group that, I think watch the refs more so than the game itself.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          Yea, I don't get what the **** is going on with the officiating at all. Felix was horse collared, Witten was hit WAY late out of bounds, Landry launched at a defenseless player, and then in the wide open, away from everyone else, he literally dives out, grabs Ware with his hands and tries to tackle him.

I guess because Ware keeps going and tries to make a play instead of flopping all over the place with his arms up in the air they don't call it. The NFL should be embarassed. I've noticed it getting worse lately, but it's like with instant replay they have gotten lazy.
                          Alan Ball's personal foul, Ware getting choked out on the last play of the game, even the Marty B hold was a suspect call... and I could go on if I went back and re-watched the game. I don't normally complain about officiating but it was so blatantly bad last night and almost cost us the game.
                          Cowboys Mock:
                          1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                          2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                          3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                            Like I said to our fan base, refs will miss calls. If fans are hung up on non calls, then every game they will have a list of stuff that makes them bad. You see some of our game day threads. You always have the "ref watchers" group that, I think watch the refs more so than the game itself.
                            And for the most part we don't have a group who gripes about calls. I'll admit we have a few who like to throw out "everybody hates the Cowboys" stuff when it comes to calls every year, but this game there were just obviously blatant misses that the average tv viewer could catch the first time around.

Most of those weren't nitpicking, they were pretty obvious. It's been awhile since I'd seen 1 game of ours officiated so badly.

Comment

• Their DL, going by last year, stunk against the run! People touted them and stuff but their DL against the run is a joke. So when in doubt run the ball against them.

Comment

• Remember guys Stafford is from Highland Park, so he'll be coming back home and probably excited about it. I do know I would be picking up alot of confidence in our team if we win this game even though it's Detroit. Their a good team on both sides of the ball.

Would of made a better Thanksgiving game, but all the same.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information