This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
    I'm still unswayed from keeping QB as a potential 1st round pick. It's QB or CB for me... with an outside shot at OLB if Spencer leaves or NT if someone worthy steps up (which I haven't seen yet).
    I personally would prefer to go OLB or G in the 1st round. Then look at a QB in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Comment

• Yea QB in the first is too much of a reach. OLB/G/Safety/CB are all more of an immediate need than QB right now. I'd definitely look for a QB in the 2nd or 3rd though.

Comment

• Unless you fall in love w/ a guy that drops, I don't think it makes sense to take a QB this year in the 1st rd. That said, I am assuming this team finished 10-6 or better. If we go 8-8 or worse, and Romo is the cause of those defeats as he was against the Jets and Lions, that might change my mind.

To me, we need to upgrade the following positions/areas before we take a QB:

Interior line
        Nose Tackle
        Cornerback
        Spencer's replacement

Comment

• I pretty much crossed Safety off my list with the play of Abram and Sensy. Less to worry about now.

Comment

• You can respect the guy as a leader, but there really isn't much you can be upset about when you're always getting dragged four yards back when you make a tackle. Bradie was a good starter for us, for many years, but his time as an NFL starter is done. I hope he keeps taking it gracefully.

Comment

• There's still a pretty good chance that Choice doesnt even play against us.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                You can respect the guy as a leader, but there really isn't much you can be upset about when you're always getting dragged four yards back when you make a tackle. Bradie was a good starter for us, for many years, but his time as an NFL starter is done. I hope he keeps taking it gracefully.
                Nice sig bro.....

As for tashard, I could see him having a decent game, but because that's usually the way things work..

Comment

• Sounds like, our guys think Felix is healthy enough to return kicks already. He's been back there on Kick Return again this week.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                    There's still a pretty good chance that Choice doesnt even play against us.
                    What makes you think that? I hear he's pretty geared up for this...

Comment

Sounds like, our guys think Felix is healthy enough to return kicks already. He's been back there on Kick Return again this week.
                      As Jerry say, Cowboys do.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        What makes you think that? I hear he's pretty geared up for this...
                        Redskins OC Kyle Shanahan suggested Thursday that Tashard Choice is still a good distance behind Roy Helu and Ryan Torain in the backfield pecking order.

Shanahan hinted that Choice may not even play versus his former team this week.
                        Fantasy updates and what not.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

Fantasy updates and what not.
                          Don't believe a single thing Shanahan says about his RBs... especially if it's fantasy football advice. ;)

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                            Nice sig bro.....
                            BoneKrusher with the nice work, as always.

Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Don't believe a single thing Shanahan says about his RBs... especially if it's fantasy football advice. ;)
                            Eh, if he does any damage, it will be with the possibility of him knowing Jason/Tony's no huddle signals. I highly doubt he'd do anything of value even if he did suit up against us.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                              BoneKrusher with the nice work, as always.

Eh, if he does any damage, it will be with the possibility of him knowing Jason/Tony's no huddle signals. I highly doubt he'd do anything of value even if he did suit up against us.
                              I don't think he'd break the avg yards we give up to opposing QBs or do anything mind blowing... my original point stands the same... his knowledge of the offensive signals worries me, and the fact that I don't think Garrett will change it up. ...but he might now since that Kolb article came out. Even the Eagles OC took offense to that, so I think that article grew attention.

Comment

• Does anyone feel like even if he did know certain things about our offense, that he'd keep his mouth shut? I mean, i know he's on their team now, i just know i'd feel like a dick if i spent all of my early career with one team, and in a few weeks i was spilling my guts to my new team in hopes that they crush my old friends.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information