Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh and for all of the people who were for trading Miles, you can all admit you were wrong now. It's ok though.

Comment

• Meh...Romo put the team in a position to win...again. He didnt ice his kicker, and he didnt miss the kick. Tony played a very good game, under a **** ton of pressure, in December. gasp.

The December crap is BS anyway...people quickly forget how good he was the last time he actually played in December, which was two years ago. In 2009 he threw 9 Tds to 2 Ints in December. Oh so horrible. We had a 3-2 record...and he didnt turn the ball over in either of those close losses. :/
      Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-05-2011, 08:46 AM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimson79 View Post
        Our offense sucks because our OL is average.
        You are being waaay too kind about "average". They were putrid and the reason Garrett called a conservative passing game, Romo got beaten up, and our RBs had no room to run. If you can't win in the trenches you CANNOT win. The packers when they had that 'average' line were pretty strong in the middle giving Rodgers a pocket. Romo has zero pocket. This game highlighted all our major flaws and should be a blueprint for beating us. We cannot block interior pressure. Period. We need to run more screens, outside runs, and get Tony rolling out if we are going to beat teams that can push the pocket.

Rob has done an excellent job masking our horrible quality on defense. Our MLBs aside from Lee are terrible, our pass rush is inconsistent at best aside from Ware, and our secondary cannot survive without an increase in pass rush. This next draft is CRAZY important for starting positions. We need someone opposite Ware that can rush the passer. We NEED a press corner to go along with Jenkins.

The fact we had a chance to win this game was amazing considering how well 'Zona's defense was at stonewalling us. Their pressure packages were giving us fits. The last timeout was a killer. Even though Boniol and DeCamillis were asking for the TO Garrett should of overruled. No way you ice your own kicker for ANYTHING aside from too many men on the field.

We have been spoiled in that our team is overachieving even with a lack of talent at important spots. We have what amounts to a rookie HC who will have growing pains. The best part? Even with all of the above we are a game ahead in the division and winning at home next week cures pretty much all ills.

Can you imagine if we could actually run the offense Garrett wants to? We can't take shots downfield against interior pressure -_- Being able to take 5 step drops without getting a helmet to the chin would be a refreshing change for Tony. Pray we deliver this off-season.
        Last edited by Trogdor; 12-05-2011, 08:56 AM.
        Originally posted by D-Unit
        I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
          Just dont **** up....Arizona is garbage.
          I don't know about that. We had to come back for a win. They beat the Eagles, and they beat you guys! Damn team has fight!

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
            I don't know about that. We had to come back for a win. They beat the Eagles, and they beat you guys! Damn team has fight!
            They always give Dallas a hard fight. That's 3 in a row in Tempe. They have our number.
            Originally posted by D-Unit
            I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
              They always give Dallas a hard fight. That's 3 in a row in Tempe. They have our number.
              They fight though is my point. Same way the Dolphins fight game after game for Sparano. I am most impressed by them. They have no talent, and they have nothing to play for, yet game after game they claw and fight. I respect that kind of effort a lot as a coach. I like that! Arizona seems to be the NFC version. They have nothing to play for, yet they still come out and become a pain in the balls! I respect them for that. Seattle does the same. These "bad" teams still come to play and fight.

Comment

• On a scale of 1-10, how bad does Newman suck. This ************ here. GOD

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                  Tony rules in November then sucks in December. It's about as a sure thing as the Madden curse.
                  I don't think you can put this on tony. 5 sacks, running for his life several times, 36 yards rushing by top RB, no seperation by WRs, drops, Witten bracketed most of the game....

While Tony wasn't great, he played the game that was on the field and didn't make any mistakes. Given the amount of pressure he was under, the old Tony Romo might have thrown 2 or 3 picks. Bottom line, he got them in position to win the game. Garrett blew this one.

Oh, and I agree that we need to give AZ a little credit. They played their butts off.
                  In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                    They're pretty bad. But we're not too good, either.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      They're pretty bad. But we're not too good, either.
                      Except for Tony. He's still great. It's everyone else that sucks, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
                        On a scale of 1-10, how bad does Newman suck. This ************ here. GOD
                        Shhhhhh.... T-New has a lot of lover boys around here that won't like hearing you say that.

"He's having a great year!"

"We should bring him back!"

"I don't think we need to draft a cornerback."

Yes, yes and yes..... All of those things have been said here. Good grief. I can't take his stankin' ass anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                          Oh and for all of the people who were for trading Miles, you can all admit you were wrong now. It's ok though.
                          Huh? Whatever....

I remain the same in that stance... it depends what you can get.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            Huh? Whatever....

I remain the same in that stance... it depends what you can get.
                            With Miles in that game, it's not even close. He opens up so much more.

Anyway, on the bright side, Kenny Phillips is out for the Giants with a sprained MCL. With him out and almost all of their CBs hurt, we should be able to sling the football around.

With Miles finally back, we should be able to put up points. I doubt we stop eli, but at least we'll have a chance in a shootout.

All of that said, I have no faith in this team.

Comment

• It has become very clear that Miles is very important to this offense.
                              In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
                                With Miles in that game, it's not even close. He opens up so much more.

Anyway, on the bright side, Kenny Phillips is out for the Giants with a sprained MCL. With him out and almost all of their CBs hurt, we should be able to sling the football around.

With Miles finally back, we should be able to put up points. I doubt we stop eli, but at least we'll have a chance in a shootout.

All of that said, I have no faith in this team.
                                Why? What happened to your boy Robinson? He makes you miss Miles that much?

You seem to think we'd trade Miles for nothing. Yes, Miles helps us. That's not being ignored. What's being ignored is you thinking that Miles gets us nothing back in return. If Miles can get us help in other areas that we have weaknesses at then maybe we'll be better off. Especially cap wise.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information