This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
    Scandrick is still mistake prone...but he's having a really good season overall. He can still get a little grabby, miss some key tackles, and he's a penalty machine on ST, but you couldnt really have asked him to do much better this year. He's stepped his game up. He and Jenkins have typically been very good this season. He did a great job on Welker, as well. Jenkins has been the best and most consistent in coverage...when he's playing :(...but Scandrick has been good as well.

Just throw near Newman, Walker, Ball and the middle of the field, and you'll be just fine. We still have some soft ass zones in the middle.
    Yeah, Scandrick has been very good this year besides his really idiotic penalties at the worst times. Newman I slowly lose faith in. He can still play well, but last week was such a disaster. Even with that the big problem is still that Alan ******* Ball plays often, and Frank Walker gets lucky he doesn't get called for a lot of holds. Even if they don't cut/restructure Newman and get a new starter for him, they can't keep going out there like that with Alan Ball and Frank Walker playing significant time. It's like giving opposing QBs a cheat code.
    "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
    ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Final injury report out. Brent and Kitna out as expected with Bennett and McCray game time decisions. Huge list for the G-Men though:

Out S Kenny Phillips (knee), C David Baas (neck, headaches), LB Mark Herzlich (ankle), LB Spencer Paysinger (hamstring), DE Osi Umenyiora (ankle, knee).
      Originally posted by D-Unit
      I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• So tonight we find out what our team is made of. If we can protect Tony, we should be able to make a game out of it.

We shall see, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
          So tonight we find out what our team is made of. If we can protect Tony, we should be able to make a game out of it.

We shall see, that's for sure.
          I pray the Giants continue the 3 man rush idea. If they bring the heat up the middle it's going to be a LOOONNNNGGG game.
          I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
            I pray the Giants continue the 3 man rush idea. If they bring the heat up the middle it's going to be a LOOONNNNGGG game.
            I think we will still use our rush 3, drop 8 theory! Why waste our DEs rushing them all, when it's cuter to rush 3? And, as a bonus we can drop Justin Tuck into coverage since he is the best cover Cb...er, DE in the league, with his amazing 2.5 40 speed. Simply an amazing idea from Perry Fewell!

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
              I think we will still use our rush 3, drop 8 theory! Why waste our DEs rushing them all, when it's cuter to rush 3? And, as a bonus we can drop Justin Tuck into coverage since he is the best cover Cb...er, DE in the league, with his amazing 2.5 40 speed. Simply an amazing idea from Perry Fewell!
              xD I can only hope. Can you possibly have Fewell take a line from the Eagles and align your DEs REALLY wide too? Our interior line is so bad I worry that they might lose the 3v1 battle a couple times so we could use the additional space :D

Comment

• This is basically the game of the season, I don't see us going into week 17 with anything on the line and beating the Giants in NJ. We shall see. I'm not looking for any moral victories in this one, we need to treat this like a playoff game.

Comment

• Really pumped for this game. Hope we come to play, we can put a strangle hold on winning the division by winning tonight.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Solid first drive,haha

Comment

• T-New played that perfectly, broke perfectly, and dropped 6 points. Damnit. Great news is that we are getting solid pressure already :D

Comment

• Originally posted by dsc1600 View Post
                        Solid first drive,haha
                        same here, a pick 6 scare is not a way you want to start a game

Comment

• Nice play Doug Free. That is why you will be playing RT next season.

Comment

• LOL@this clown.

Oh Romo...... sigh.

Comment

• Both QBs need to settle down. It would help if Bradshaw comes back this series.

i think that goes to JPP on that!

Comment

• Originally posted by NY+Giants=NYG View Post
                                Both QBs need to settle down. It would help if Bradshaw comes back this series.
                                He shouldn't not have broken team rules. Calm down.
                                #Chop

sig by BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information