Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm so numb right now. Between Dwight Howard asking to be traded and this... hahaha... well, at least I can laugh about this. We are such a funny team. That's MY BOYS!!!! :D

Comment

• Originally posted by dsc1600 View Post
      Sorry moth, play of the game, Romo missing Austin on 3rd and 4. If he makes it, that's the game.
      It was an easy throw but he wet himself and hurried it.

Not the reason we lost but once again we conspire against prosperity.

What is worse is GMen fans here in NY going to think they are good. They suck bad and have had great luck this season.

Comment

Sorry moth, play of the game, Romo missing Austin on 3rd and 4. If he makes it, that's the game.
        That's exactly what I thought. That's the game changer. Down 12 with 5 minutes, it's not looking good. But after that TD to Ballard, that's when you think you may, just may have a chance to score. I don't trust Fewell!

Comment

That's a horrible way of looking at things. Our defense gave up 500+ yards and 37 points. Even if we did score there...would you be shocked to see them come back anyway? I sure as hell wouldnt be. Our defense ****** us over. That play sucked...but we should have never had to rely on that one play. Romo was exceptional tonight.

If people try to blame this loss on Romo, they're a freaking moron. No offense.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• The Cowboys have the worst defense in the league. I have never seen a D that is so anti clutch. You just know they're going to give up the big play at the wrong time.
            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Please stop with the Romo hate. Your defense can't give up 500+ yards and fold every game regardless of opposition. We had a poor gameplan and blitzed entirely too much and got torched. We committed stupid penalties and failed on several occasions to drive the killing blow and put the game out of reach. I hope Garrett tears Rob a new one in private. He cost Dallas an extremely valuable win but that suits this team. We still control our fate. Win 3 and we're in although I'm not going to bet on our defense.

At least the notion of losing Rob this off-season for a HC job became a running joke.
              Originally posted by D-Unit
              I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                The Cowboys have the worst defense in the league. I have never seen a D that is so anti clutch. You just know they're going to give up the big play at the wrong time.
                It is sad but true.

Since we went 3-4, I have no faith in the team making a key stop.

Even the 13-3 season, how many of the losses came from late half collapses? Giving up easy TDs and offering no resistance.

I am sorry but this team is soft. Has been for years.

Comment

• It's so typical of us how we lost, it ALWAYS happens. There wasn't any doubt in my body what so ever that NYG was going to score another TD to go up, same with us having a 3 and out with a chance to ice the clock.

Nothing ever changes. Newman still gets burned on silly fades, way too many flaws with this team. We wouldn't do anything in the playoffs anyway.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                  I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Green Bay would hang 50 on this defense...at least.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• This team needs to be blown the **** up.
                      Cowboys Mock:
                      1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
                      2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
                      3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• This is who we are though. We can say this shouldn't happen every week, but when it keeps happening... it is what it is. It is who we are. Funny as hell. Sad as hell. Pathetic as hell.

I'm not even gonna blame Tony for that throw. I blame Garrett for putting Tony in that situation! He knew better! We all knew better... well... we, as in the whole world that recognizes that Tony has the incapability and mental difficiencies. But I'm sure Romo lovers will find a way to blame the OL or Austin or better yet... the defenses fault for Tony missing that pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                          ....We wouldn't do anything in the playoffs anyway.
                          To me their are a few players who are always complicit in the collapses ...

1) TNew
                          2) Bradie
                          3) Bad interior run D.
                          4) Spencer over pursuit,
                          5) No pass rush when it counts
                          6) Lack of overall team speed.

... and for as much as I love Ware -- when has he ever iced a game with a 3rd down sack???

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                            This is who we are though. We can say this shouldn't happen every week, but when it keeps happening... it is what it is. It is who we are. Funny as hell. Sad as hell. Pathetic as hell.

I'm not even gonna blame Tony for that throw. I blame Garrett for putting Tony in that situation! He knew better! We all knew better... well... we, as in the whole world that recognizes that Tony has the incapability and mental difficiencies. But I'm sure Romo lovers will find a way to blame the OL or Austin or better yet... the defenses fault for Tony missing that pass.
                            You've had some gems lately man.

You realize just like last week, Romo just put us in a position to take the game to overtime again in the closing minutes. Not to mention, he had us up 12 with 5 minutes left. You're a Romo hater now, it's kind of crazy.

Your boy Rob Ryan, is proving hard to like on the flip side as of late.
                            Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 12-11-2011, 11:11 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                              This is who we are though. We can say this shouldn't happen every week, but when it keeps happening... it is what it is. It is who we are. Funny as hell. Sad as hell. Pathetic as hell.

Nope no defending that throw. It wasn't a good one. The immediate knee-jerk of blaming this on Romo is laughable. He put up 34 points on a division rival that should be enough to win games. He had them up by 12 late in the game. That should be enough to win games.

This is the first, and hopefully only, time that I will say I miss Wade's "bend but don't break" defense. That blitz-wacky playcalling against a porous oline and a QB who has zero trouble hitting wide open receivers is a joke and a travesty for someone which is held in high regard in defensive circles. Rob Ryan should be ashamed.
                              I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
                                To me their are a few players who are always complicit in the collapses ...

1) TNew
                                2) Bradie
                                3) Bad interior run D.
                                4) Spencer over pursuit,
                                5) No pass rush when it counts
                                6) Lack of overall team speed.

... and for as much as I love Ware -- when has he ever iced a game with a 3rd down sack???
                                Your memory sucks. How about strip sacking Brees?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information