Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is sad about our D is they know what is going to happen and they let it .....

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
      Your memory sucks. How about strip sacking Brees?
      Once. Just one?

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
        Once. Just one?
        You said ever... And I imagine it's happened more that's just the one I clearly remembered. Sacks to end games aren't all that often.
        Originally posted by D-Unit
        I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

Once. Just one?
          Redskins game earlier this season, if i'm not mistaken.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
            You said ever... And I imagine it's happened more that's just the one I clearly remembered. Sacks to end games aren't all that often.
            Trogdor, I am pretty sure it might be one of maybe two times he has ended a game with a big play. Otherwise, he doesn't make big plays to ice games. He doesn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
              Redskins game earlier this season, if i'm not mistaken.
              Don't think. I watched that one and no recollection of a big play to ice the game.

Comment

• Point is, we don't have difference makers on the D in any critical mass.

Jenkins, who I had wanted, is always out of position. TNew, lol. Scandrick, Alan Ball.

Today, we get three picks if our DB play well. TNew and Alan Ball missed pretty easy picks.

Comment

• Could be wrong, but we probably lead the league in offsides and false starts. Same as it ever was, like wade all over again.

Comment

• I do think it time to blow this core up ... especially on the D.

Comment

Don't think. I watched that one and no recollection of a big play to ice the game.
                      The Redskins got the ball back at the end of the game with some time and it ended on a strip sack. 100% sure of that, just not sure if it was Ware or Spencer.

Comment

• Originally posted by dsc1600 View Post
                        Could be wrong, but we probably lead the league in offsides and false starts. Same as it ever was, like wade all over again.
                        Ware, two of them. Why?

Zero sacks in the biggest game of the year?????

My point is the entire D lacks play makers and I think, by design, is week.

Comment

Point is, we don't have difference makers on the D in any critical mass.

Jenkins, who I had wanted, is always out of position. TNew, lol. Scandrick, Alan Ball.

Today, we get three picks if our DB play well. TNew and Alan Ball missed pretty easy picks.
                          Our secondary is awful, no doubt. But we need a pass rusher or two. We couldn't generate any rush.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                            The Redskins got the ball back at the end of the game with some time and it ended on a strip sack. 100% sure of that, just not sure if it was Ware or Spencer.
                            Spencer, surprisingly, has a few of those types of plays. His problem is he is usually out of position when run to.

Comment

• You guys are still killin me. When our defensive weaknesses were addressed this offseason we added Abram Elam, Kenyon Coleman and Bruce Carter. We lost Bowen and brought back Mr. Invisible... Marcus Spears. THAT'S IT!!! You act like we're fielding a team that's chalk full of talent.

Hellloooooo??? Look at the friggin LOADED OFFENSE!!! Stop acting like the offense is doing something unexpected of themselves. Garrett took charge of the personnel, threw Rob a bone and said, "Here, fix it."

Oh wait... he did add Frank Walker.... LMAO. You get what you pay for. Alan Ball still plays premium minutes for crying out loud.

There isn't a DC in the NFL that could've done any better. If you think that, you're drunk.

Comment

Ware, two of them. Why?

Zero sacks in the biggest game of the year?????

My point is the entire D lacks play makers and I think, by design, is week.
                                He's overcompensating because he feels like he is the only one that can get things done on defense up front.

Not surprising that Butler outshined Spencer... and I don't want anyone to give me some BS that Spencer played good run defense tonight, cause he didn't.

Of course, Jay Ratliff fans will say he's still doing good because he had 1 TFL on the big screen. LMAO.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information