Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by E-Man View Post
    Tebow ******* sucks. He's proving that quarterbacks don't win games like people parrot all the time. You don't win a game with 13 points because your QB is awesome. People should start giving the defense props for making it possible for his sorry ass to "win" games instead of spouting that idiocy that he's somehow magically winning these games for the Broncos.
    I mean they've been averaging like 21 Points per game since he took over. You won't mistake them with GB but they haven't been totally inept. I'm not gonna get into a Broncos discussion on our board though, there's a Tebow thread in the Pro section with a gazillion pages... I was just busting D-Unit's balls.
    Cowboys Mock:
    1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
    2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
    3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

    Comment


    • Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
      Any chance Jerry runs out and hires Sparano to be OC? Like right now?
      I'd say no chance, at least not until the season ends.

      BTW, did anyone catch this shot after the blocked FG?



      haha, you think the kid had a say in us drafting Felix in the 1st? "He's my favorite player Grandpa, you HAVE to get him!"
      Cowboys Mock:
      1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
      2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
      3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

      Comment


      • Jerrah has that look on his face like, "Somebody's gonna get fired tonight."
        "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
        ~Nigerian Proverb

        Da riddum is too much for you.
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

        Comment


        • Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
          I'd say no chance, at least not until the season ends.

          BTW, did anyone catch this shot after the blocked FG?



          haha, you think the kid had a say in us drafting Felix in the 1st? "He's my favorite player Grandpa, you HAVE to get him!"
          That is the look of a defeated man.

          But fact is they have been consistently losing these game since Parcells.

          You need to start questioning yourself if you ever want to get back to the SB.

          It starts with not over valuing your Vets, finding smart players and making sure their is absolute ruthless discipline in eliminating those underperforming to expectations.
          Last edited by yanksknicks; 12-12-2011, 10:03 PM.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
            That is the look of a defeated man.

            But fact is they have been consistently losing these game since Parcells.

            You need to start questioning yourself if you ever want to get back to the SB.

            It starts with not over valuing your Vets, finding smart players and making sure their is absolute ruthless discipline in eliminating those underperforming to expectations.
            We've been losing games since Switzer, buddy.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by TheFinisher View Post
              Here's an old gem from way back in week 2. I'm looking at YOU D-Unit lol.
              I'm sorry, but Tebow hasn't done ANYTHING for me to change my mind from back then. I don't care if the Broncos are winning. I'd rather have a one armed Tony Romo than Tim Tebow.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by E-Man
                Rob should bring the blitz to Vick. It's mind boggling that he didn't do that in the first game when that's Vick's biggest problem. The team is built for pressure too, so he needs to throw pressure at Vick and never let him get comfortable.
                I agree, a lot of inside blitzes and about 2-3 from Scandrik.

                Comment


                • Is it me. Or is everyone giving this game to the Eagles already? It sure as **** feels that way with everything I have been reading.

                  Comment


                  • Blitz Vick is dead wrong. Keep him in the pocket.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by shane_man View Post
                      Is it me. Or is everyone giving this game to the Eagles already? It sure as **** feels that way with everything I have been reading.
                      I'm not expecting a win, but I'd like to be pleasantly surprised.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
                        Blitz Vick is dead wrong. Keep him in the pocket.
                        You need to get hits on him. the more he gets hit, the more he gets skiddish in the pocket and the more he forces throws. He isn't Big Ben, he can't handle the hits, and if you let him have a clean pocket, your gunna surrender a lot of big plays with an arm like he has and two receivers with their speed stretching out the field for intermediate receivers such as avant and celek

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by BaLLiN View Post
                          You need to get hits on him. the more he gets hit, the more he gets skiddish in the pocket and the more he forces throws. He isn't Big Ben, he can't handle the hits, and if you let him have a clean pocket, your gunna surrender a lot of big plays with an arm like he has and two receivers with their speed stretching out the field for intermediate receivers such as avant and celek
                          Yeah, pressure is great but keep him in the pocket throwing over his OL. Lots of gap discipline.

                          Comment


                          • I say we go after him. No reason Cowboys shouldn't break the Eagles neck.


                            But yet I am not confident...............
                            I published my first book. Available in ebook or paperback! Check it out!!!

                            http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/afte...man/1114044540

                            Comment


                            • We don't even need to blitz or play safe. We need Rob to call plays like Rob. Vick has trouble reading a normal defense can you imagine what his brain is going to be doing trying to figure out exotic schemes with no lineman with their hand down or Ware/Spencer on the same side? He'd look like a fourth grader trying to solve advanced calculus.

                              We CANNOT be blitz happy because our corners can't hold coverage. We CANNOT drop 8 or play cover 2 because Vick can make easy reads. Make it complicated, don't over-pursue and take advantage when he makes mistakes.

                              My expectations are low as I'm not expecting a win. That wouldn't be this team's style. We like to draw everything down to the wire and flip a coin to decide our fate. We have the POTENTIAL to give Vick nightmares and take advantage of their defense. Will we?
                              Originally posted by D-Unit
                              I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.


                              Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

                              Comment


                              • I'm calling it now. Everyone talking about the race for the NFC East. I think we lock it up this week guys. Giants will lose to the JETS and we will pop the Iggles right there in the mouth.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information