This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paul
    Robert Meachem just declared. I would love him if TO is gone.
    :D :D :D

I have been saying for a while I would like to get him, but I thought it would have to be next year.

Comment

• Damn, i'm so excited for the game.. can't wait!
      We need to play as we did in november, we have the potential, we have to wake up!
      We need the Ayodele, Canty, Hatcher, Ware, Carpenter that have shown up against the Lions and the Roy Williams that has shown up early this season.. And we need Marion Barber for sure..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Anybody have Sam Hurd and Patrick Crayton's combine numbers?

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
          Anybody have Sam Hurd and Patrick Crayton's combine numbers?
          Here is Hurd's Pro Day workout numbers...I don't think he was invited to the combine.

Hurd (6-2¾, 195 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.60 and 4.62. He also had a 36-inch vertical jump, 9-foot-9 broad jump, 4.50 short shuttle, 7.00 three-cone drill and five bench presses.

Comment

• I officially would like to see Bill Cowher in Dallas...

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
              I officially would like to see Bill Cowher in Dallas...
              I will dance naked in my class if he becomes our Defensive Coordinator.

Comment

• Originally posted by jetBLACK08
                Originally posted by JJJ888
                Poor Classmates

Comment

• Originally posted by jetBLACK08
                  I'd actually want him as head coach...give him next year off and then when Bill retires...BOOM! Give him $10 mill a year and sign him up for the new stadium.

On the other hand, Mike and Mike suggested that Saban would be head coach once the stadium was built...

Comment

• Number-94
                    Rookie

Posted: Mon Dec 18, 2006 6:31 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pocketaces wrote:
                    Their sack leader is 2½ sacks shy of becoming the first franchise player since 1996 to finish with double-digit sacks.

As big a cowboy as I am, I try to keep my homer on the inside. But Ware won't get the 2½ sacks. He'll just get blocked by Westbrook like Dunn did. Hell Addai PWNED hiim face to face. I like Ware but there's no excuse for him to get blocked by a back, I'm still very critical of him.

oooooooooooooooppsssssssssssssssss

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Originally posted by jetBLACK08
                      I'd actually want him as head coach...give him next year off and then when Bill retires...BOOM! Give him $10 mill a year and sign him up for the new stadium.

On the other hand, Mike and Mike suggested that Saban would be head coach once the stadium was built...
                      Talk show fever has it if Tressel wins on Monday he goes to Cleveland as Head Coach.

Means we have a shot at Crennel or Capers. Capers, I think, is better.

Comment

Is this the same Bill Cowher who perenially lost the AFC Championship Game at home in cold Pittsburgh on a yearly basis?

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
                          Number-94
                          Rookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

pocketaces wrote:
                          Their sack leader is 2½ sacks shy of becoming the first franchise player since 1996 to finish with double-digit sacks.

As big a cowboy as I am, I try to keep my homer on the inside. But Ware won't get the 2½ sacks. He'll just get blocked by Westbrook like Dunn did. Hell Addai PWNED hiim face to face. I like Ware but there's no excuse for him to get blocked by a back, I'm still very critical of him.

Wow you really told him...

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces
                            Number-94
                            Rookie

pocketaces wrote:

Wow you really told him...
                            DeMarcus needs to use his speed as much as possible to get his sacks. Spend off season working on hands and upper body.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                              Originally posted by cowboysforever
                              Anybody have Sam Hurd and Patrick Crayton's combine numbers?
                              Here is Hurd's Pro Day workout numbers...I don't think he was invited to the combine.

Hurd (6-2¾, 195 pounds) ran the 40-yard dash in 4.60 and 4.62. He also had a 36-inch vertical jump, 9-foot-9 broad jump, 4.50 short shuttle, 7.00 three-cone drill and five bench presses.
                              Thanks. Austin had some impressive numbers. Why was he not drafted?

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
                                Is this the same Bill Cowher who perenially lost the AFC Championship Game at home in cold Pittsburgh on a yearly basis?
                                Yes and the same Bill Cowher who won the Super Bowl last year, played against the Cowboys in Super Bowl XXX and probably would have won if not for 2 stupid picks by Neil O'Donnell, made the playoffs 10 out of 15 years in Pittsburgh, and, as you pointed out kindly, frequently made it to the AFC championship game, and ran one of the most feared 3-4 defenses in football. Furthermore, take at the quarterbacks he had: O'Donnell, Kordell Stewart, Tommy Maddox, etc....not exactly the cream of the crop. To me, to have the kind of success he had with those players is superb.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information