Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha Tom Brady isn't playing behind a patch work OL.

Comment

• Romo has NO Oline. Austin had several drops. Romo is the least of our problems IMO.. BTW we have the 14th pick in the draft.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
        The sad thing is that if we recover those 2 fumbles that fell into our lap we probably win the football game. Newman is absolutely atrocious and should be cut before the plain ride home. Make him fly out of JFK airport and pay for his own ticket LMFAO.
        I'd f*ing shiv him in the parking lots of Newark and put him in a dumpster b/c he is trash.

Comment

• Originally posted by CDCB14 View Post
          The sad thing is that if we recover those 2 fumbles that fell into our lap we probably win the football game. Newman is absolutely atrocious and should be cut before the plain ride home. Make him fly out of JFK airport and pay for his own ticket LMFAO.

Get DeCastro with our 1st, and fix the secondary. Come back with a f*ucking vengeance.
          Regardless of how we played the whole game, it was 21-14 and the giants were on 3rd down when Scandrick gives up that play. We probably lose 24-21 anyway (knowing this team) if he makes a play, but at least it's closer. Haha

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
            Romo has NO Oline. Austin had several drops. Romo is the least of our problems IMO.. BTW we have the 14th pick in the draft.
            In this entire stream of thought THE ONLY INDIVIDUAL YOU BLAME IS Miles Austin????????

LOL!

No wonder folks hate Cowboy fans. SMH!

Comment

• Originally posted by yanksknicks View Post
              So where is LL, Pocket, D to tell me I am over reacting and have no clue. Blah blah.

Do folks here still think we are a "few players away?"

I mean how many collapses do you experience with the same core VETs before you say to yourself ... new direction?
              Go buy Madden. You can do what you want. The rest of us like to focus on reality and trading Dez, Romo, Witten, Austin, Ware, Jenkins, Isnt reality! You just dont get it but keep repeating yourself!

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

So where is LL, Pocket, D to tell me I am over reacting and have no clue. Blah blah.

Do folks here still think we are a "few players away?"

I mean how many collapses do you experience with the same core VETs before you say to yourself ... new direction?
                The offense isn't far away. Tyron should be able to move to LT and Free back to RT. Draft a center in the 3rd round, and bring in a free agent OG, and I'd say you have the makings of a very nice offense.

The defense needs a ton of help. Definitely not a quick fix. Safety, CB, DE, OLB, and NT all need help.

Comment

Go buy Madden. You can do what you want. The rest of us like to focus on reality and trading Dez, Romo, Witten, Austin, Ware, Jenkins, Isnt reality! You just dont get it but keep repeating yourself!
                  Only person repeating themselves are you guys thinking the players we have are any good. We have some piss poor "Star" players. W went 8-8 playing a last place schedule practically versus and AFC division with three mediocre/bad teams.

And if you care to comprehend, I am proposing restarting the process. That means you trade what you can, when you can for picks.
                  Last edited by yanksknicks; 01-01-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimson79 View Post
                    The offense isn't far away. Tyron should be able to move to LT and Free back to RT. Draft a center in the 3rd round, and bring in a free agent OG, and I'd say you have the makings of a very nice offense.

The defense needs a ton of help. Definitely not a quick fix. Safety, CB, DE, OLB, and NT all need help.
                    We need 2 Guards, a Center, a RB, and a new TE ... you kidding?

And given what I have seen of FREE is he really strong enough to play RT and is Tyron quick enough to play LT?

Our division is pretty rough on tackles. Orakpo, Kerrigen, Cole, Babin, JPP, Osi ..... pretty impressive.
                    Last edited by yanksknicks; 01-01-2012, 10:54 PM.

Comment

Only person repeating themselves are you guys thinking the players we have are any good.

We have some piss poor "Star" players.

And if you care to comprehend, I am proposing restarting the process. That means you trade what you can, when you can for picks.
                      Not going anywhere either so....

Comment

We need 2 Guards, a Center, a RB, and a new TE ... you kidding?

And given what I have seen of FREE is he really strong enough to play RT and is Tyron quick enough to play LT?

Our division is pretty rough on tackles. Orakpo, Kerrigen, Cole, Babin, JPP, Osi ..... pretty impressive.
                        You can't just replace a whole team.

Did you really ask if Tyron is quick enough to play LT?

Comment

Not going anywhere either so....
                          Not asking you to leave, just telling you the guys you really like on this team -- are not very good.

Sensy sucks
                          TNew sucks
                          Bradie sucks
                          Both starting DE suck.
                          Spencer sucks.
                          Ratliff is ineffectual in a 3-4
                          Ball sucks
                          Scandrick sucks

Lee, Elam, Ware are the only players worth keeping. Jenkins seems always injured and plays really dumb alot. That is a ton of work to fix it.

Then add the interior OL which I am shocked improved not a whit during the year. We have no RB that can stay healthy. Our TE make no big plays and are average blockers.

Add that we lack team speed in general.

This team is 2-3 draft and FA periods away from anything.

Comment

• With 14th overall I take DeCastro and don't think twice. Our o-line would instantly become excellent.

We need to make 2 major signings in FA in the secondary. Griffin/Landry and Grimes,Thomas PLEASE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Crimson79 View Post
                              You can't just replace a whole team.

Did you really ask if Tyron is quick enough to play LT?
                              I am not sure Tyron has the feet but they can't be worse then Free.

Also not sure FREE is strong enough for RT.

Remember, Free's selling point was he had great feet ... not great strength.

He looked awful all year long.

Comment

• I am guessing we can't ban people for being idiots?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information