This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game time weather forecast
    Meteorologist Jeff Renner just instant-messaged me his forecast for 5 p.m. game time at Qwest Field: "A few showers at kick off, with increasing rain likely in the second half. Temps in low 40's. Winds from the south at 10-20 m.p.h."

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by $KidCowboy$
      http://www.defrancostraining.com/ask...e_02-17-06.htm

According to this, Austin unofficially ran a 4.41, with a 43 inch vert. and 23 bench reps.
      Nice. Now we just to need see that in game action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul
        Originally posted by $KidCowboy$
        http://www.defrancostraining.com/ask...e_02-17-06.htm

According to this, Austin unofficially ran a 4.41, with a 43 inch vert. and 23 bench reps.
        Nice. Now we just to need see that in game action.
        WhY wasnt he drafted?

Comment

• Bobby looks like he's playing well. Good Energy.

Comment

• The line is protecting well, we're just not clicking. Damn!

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
            Albert Camus

Comment

• Yeah were just not clicking.....you go ahead and keep thinking that. The problem with this team is the fat ass on the sideline.

Comment

• Hmmm.....one of the greatest CHOKES in history!!! I wonder if somewhere out there Jimmy Johnson is laughing his ass off.....oh boy, this thing needs to be torn down and rebuilt NOW. Romo the next FRANCHISE QB? Ha...I think not.

Comment

• I sure hope fat ass calls it quits right now it the press conference!!! This guy has done NOTHING in 4 years...not one thing. What a waste of 4 years on Jerry Jones part. IT is time to get a YOUNG coach with his own staff in here and rebuild this thing from the ground up starting with a franchise QB.

Comment

• Wow.......um......this is probably the hardest lost I think since, can't even think of one.

Romo and Glenn both cost us the game....can't blame it on one of them. If Glenn didn't fumble then Romo wouldn't of been in that position.

Comment

• Wow. I cannot believe how that ended. I guess we'll start looking toward the offseason tommorrow.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• wow.....thats all i gotta say.
                        "The liberator who destroys my property, is fighting to save my spirit. The teacher who clears all possessions from my path will set me free."-Tyler Durden

Comment

• Rough one sorry guys
                          Love those who love you but don't let love f*ck up your vision. How much love did your loved ones have when you were broke or doing time in prison? RIP MAC DRE

Comment

• it's ridicolous. I can't believe it..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Good news is Bill sounds like he's coming back in his press conference.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Yeah. Pretty tough to take.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                                Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information