Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Austin will be the kick returner next year...

Carp out played Ware and has more moves rushing the passer....

Newman got picked on, heck so did Henry but is anyone surprised by that?

Parcells is here to stay, you can tell in the PC....

Who's the next DC?

Comment

• hmm after looking at the replay again do you guys think romo could have gotten the first down if he stretched out with both hands?
      Peyton Manning Fanboy
      Originally posted by Complex
      They said I couldn't be a high school QB. They said I couldn't get a D1 scholarship. BeerBaron said I couldn't beat the Bears. - Tebow

Proving the doubters wrong.

Comment

• Yeah right....trust me, fat ass is gone. You people that are not from this area know nothing about the pressure coaches are under with THIS team. You think the New York press is tough? The Dallas Cowboys have 4 times the media coverage on a daily basis than any other NFL team.

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820
          hmm after looking at the replay again do you guys think romo could have gotten the first down if he stretched out with both hands?
          Maybe...if but come one the game is partly on Glenns shoulders too; he fumbled the ball if he didn't Romo probably(99%) wouldn't had been in that position.

Comment

• Originally posted by bernbabybern820
            hmm after looking at the replay again do you guys think romo could have gotten the first down if he stretched out with both hands?
            I was hoping he would. In that instance, you've got to completely sell out for it. I don't think he was aware of Babineaux behind him.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
            Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by taylor03
              Yeah right....trust me, fat ass is gone. You people that are not from this area know nothing about the pressure coaches are under with THIS team. You think the New York press is tough? The Dallas Cowboys have 4 times the media coverage on a daily basis than any other NFL team.
              I am from the area...plus it's only the national media that has a love affair with the Dallas Cowboys.

Comment

• Originally posted by taylor03
                I sure hope fat ass calls it quits right now it the press conference!!! This guy has done NOTHING in 4 years...not one thing. What a waste of 4 years on Jerry Jones part. IT is time to get a YOUNG coach with his own staff in here and rebuild this thing from the ground up starting with a franchise QB.
                I didn't know Jerry Jones owned the Lions.

Comment

• 22nd pick in the draft.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• man o man what a tough loss.....i wanted the seahawks to win but never like to see a team lose over 2 plays like that sucks...feel bad hope parcells stays. Why does everyone quick to judge a coach no one gets time anymore everyone is so quick to want a coach fired or replaced. Yeah cowboys expect to win the SB every year otherwise fans tend to want the coach fired. I felt bad for romo as well ....just a terrible way to lose a game i dont think any true fan of the game wants the game to end like that. Mayb true seahawk fans but oh well

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                      22nd pick in the draft.
                      Josh Wilson FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• The ghost of Tommy Hutton lives on.

Thanks to jkpigskin

Comment

• Originally posted by Number-94
                          Originally posted by Staubach12
                          22nd pick in the draft.
                          Josh Wilson FTW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          I could deal with him.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• 22nd: I hope Blalock's on the board.

Comment

• Hope the Eagles lose...want to see Eli get pounded on :evil:

EDIT: Does this remind anyone else of Friday Night Lights?

Comment

• Josh Wilson, Manny Ramirez, and Justin Harrell on day 1.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information