This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
    I get that the Giants' OL is bad. I wasn't saying that they're good, but that the Cowboys is worse. lol
    Na man...I'll gladly take your OL over ours.

Comment

• T-Rex arm Costa will be of no help. **** that guy, he's garbage.

Comment

• Looks like felix lost 10lbs

Comment

• Amazing what can happen when Garrett doesn't lose faith in the run. It's too good to be true at this point, but hey... I'll take it!

Comment

• I TOLD YOU GUYS!!!! :p

Comment

• Cmon Rob. 3rd and long and you have a LB cover Boldin? Bonehead mistake. Then back to back bad coverages by Scandrick.
              Originally posted by D-Unit
              I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• You guys underrate Flacco. BADLY.

Comment

• Woooow. Offensive pass INT no doubt horrible call there. Massive pushoff.
                  I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Comment

• That's really a piece of bad officiating. Also the holding call on Tyron Smith was awful.

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Home field officiating. Replacement referees did the same thing. ESPN won't highlight the main referees though so no fan outrage.

Comment

• The refs are gonna make sure we dont win this one

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
                          Cmon Rob. 3rd and long and you have a LB cover Boldin? Bonehead mistake. Then back to back bad coverages by Scandrick.
                          Not only that, but why in the hell do you blitz Carr on 3rd and 14?
                          "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                          ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                            Not only that, but why in the hell do you blitz Carr on 3rd and 14?
                            Stupidity. Rush 4 and drop your MLBs into short zones and man up the outsides. Same with Garrett they both get freaking cute and it is embarrassing.

2nd Half: Run the ball until they show they can slow it down. Mix in PA to keep their safeties back. Defensively, rush 4, keep the ball in front of you and don't cover WRs with LBs. If you want to rush a CB use the slot man and not the Carr/Claiborne.

Comment

• Originally posted by CowboysBeastMode View Post
                              The refs are gonna make sure we dont win this one
                              I thought I was the only one noticing this.

Comment

• We're getting pressure on Flacco. The guy is just making all the right decisions with pin point accuracy.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information