X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to play the 'Boys :evil:
    Giants better win now :twisted:

Originally posted by BeansDooma
    who retires first: brett favre or aaron rodgers?

Comment

• So any predictions guys.

Think Parcells comes back? Think TO comes back? What's the main position of need?

I am just so not surprised about this outcome that I am looking foward already. I am sick to my stomach, but I expected it. Hey we are the Dallas Cowboys, what did you expect?
      "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by Number-94
        Hope the Eagles lose...want to see Eli get pounded on :evil:

EDIT: Does this remind anyone else of Friday Night Lights?
        Originally posted by bearfan54
        I wanted to play the 'Boys :evil:

Comment

• We dominated that game and deserved to win.

Personally I think the refs had a vendetta against us. Because the calls on Newman were b.s. but what can you do.

We played solid on both sides of the ball most of the game...sure we had our moments but the Seahawks came to play.

We should have one this game.,...I'll have a sig to describe our season later this week. This is just too depressing at this point to talk about anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by bearfan54
            I wanted to play the 'Boys :evil:
            I was looking foward to playing the overrated Bears as well.
            "Red Ball"

Comment

• Romo sounds unsure that he's the QB next year. I really feel sorry for him. If he's not our QB next year, it's a huge mistake.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                We dominated that game and deserved to win.

Personally I think the refs had a vendetta against us. Because the calls on Newman were b.s. but what can you do.

We played solid on both sides of the ball most of the game...sure we had our moments but the Seahawks came to play.

We should have one this game.,...I'll have a sig to describe our season later this week. This is just too depressing at this point to talk about anymore.
                Amen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                  Romo sounds unsure that he's the QB next year. I really feel sorry for him. If he's not our QB next year, it's a huge mistake.
                  I wouldn't think much of it. I swear to god, I swear on my life if Romo is not the quarterback next year I will auction off all of my Cowboy gear and officially leave this forum and officially quit being a Cowboys fan.

That's how much I feel like Romo is our future.
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

Romo sounds unsure that he's the QB next year. I really feel sorry for him. If he's not our QB next year, it's a huge mistake.
                    Why would he not be the QB? I think this loss may actually help him in the long run (ego reasons).

Comment

• This could actually be a weird sort of blessing in disguise for cowboys

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
                        the reason he didnt get anybody for the 3-4 is because we werent running it....duh!
                        That is a stupid statement and not a true one. As usual BP haters make it up to deflect critique of others.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4pAc
                          This could actually be a weird sort of blessing in disguise for cowboys
                          Everything is supposed to be a blessing for the Cowboys. Never is though.
                          "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by Gribble
                            Originally posted by Staubach12
                            Why would he not be the QB? I think this loss may actually help him in the long run (ego reasons).
                            I'm just saying after the game, he was asked whether he thinks he will be the QB next year, and he said "I don't want to answer that right now." He just sounds unsure. BP needs to talk to him and assure him that he's the guy.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                              Originally posted by 4pAc
                              This could actually be a weird sort of blessing in disguise for cowboys
                              Everything is supposed to be a blessing for the Cowboys. Never is though.
                              Well I think TO and Tuna can actually co-exist after this play, and if Romo rebounds, the team doesnt have too many holes. SB next year wouldnt be out of the question IF romo rebounds

Sig by Darnik44two

Lord Favre Is Immortal

Comment

Originally posted by Gribble
                                Originally posted by Staubach12
                                I'm just saying after the game, he was asked whether he thinks he will be the QB next year, and he said "I don't want to answer that right now." He just sounds unsure. BP needs to talk to him and assure him that he's the guy.
                                Well I mean it's post game frustration and later in the conference he did say we will do better in the future. He said WE so that's a good sign. everybody thinks just because he didn't hold a snap means he isn't a good quarterback now. That makes me want to break someone's leg. It has no translation people. If you take that away, Romo had no picks, no turnovers. For a first year quarterback in his first playoff game he did fine. He did fumble which could have been costly but I do think he will improve that.
                                "Red Ball"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information