Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game Romo. You gave us a chance. I owe him that much.

Comment

• This is ******* heartbreaking.
      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Tony was on point all day. Oggs looked like **** today. And wtf dez? Clock management was also piss poor, obviously.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
        http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
        KO KNOWS

Comment

• Disappointing ending to the game...

The refs were pretty bad as well.

Comment

• Man that one hurt but i at least won bet (with of my old college friends he's ninerfan/cowboyhater)

I bet they would give baltimore all they can handle but somehow lose like vs ne last year. Winnig the bet was not worth it though.

I think this team is about to have put together a nice win streak. The line is showing some life, murray is down but with felix looking like he been weight watchers over the bye week plus tanner and dunbar looked good too we can afford to rest him against the panthers.

B4 we blame dez dknt forget without him breaking 3 tackles on 3 & 300 we dont even have chance, i think this adversity from the drops will only make him have to focus more, i still believe him

However i really surprised rob ryan hasnt been more exotic and creative in trying to get pressure

I really believe were close putting it together

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
              This is ******* heartbreaking.
              Pretty much this. Felt like i got kicked in the balls, then pissed on while i was rolling around the floor in pain.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                Pretty much this. Felt like i got kicked in the balls, then pissed on while i was rolling around the floor in pain.

"Dying ain't much of a living, boy" -Josey Wales
                Originally posted by TitanHope
                R4L does security, and strips on the weekend.
                He told me the best part is being able to wear the same uniform to both jobs.

Comment

• Originally posted by raiderz4life View Post
                  Cowboy and raider fan sharing something in common, 2012 is definitely the end of the world

Last edited by CowboysBeastMode; 10-14-2012, 05:10 PM.

Comment

• Same old Cowboys.

Comment

• I gotta admit the team showed real fight in them. That's why I can't be too mad about this loss. We beat a lot of odds on the way to nearly winning that game. Heartbreaking, yes, but damn that was a good game.

Seems like there's so much jittering before the snap... or is it just me?

Penalties have to stop. The OL played a hell of a game run blocking. Seems like it's been years since we've had a performance like that. 200+ rushing against the Ravens ain't anything to scoff at. LOVED seeing that today. Great thing is Garrett stuck to the run too. Anyone notice Costa out there today? He didn't look bad... so does that mean he looked good? haha.

Bailey... Oh so close!

Special teams... ugh... that was the difference maker today.

Comment

• Originally posted by dezsucks (Bob) View Post
                        Same old Cowboys.
                        I dare you to push one more button.

edit: He pushed it. Bob's been banned.
                        Last edited by D-Unit; 10-14-2012, 05:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          I dare you to push one more button.

edit: He pushed it. Bob's been banned.
                          LOL!!!!!!!!

Same old Cowboys. All show, no dough.

Comment

• Any word on Murray? I really hate seeing him out of the game. The Eagles and Redskins losing definitely helps, but they're still having that same issue with not being able to close out games. Granted it was in a difficult place like Baltimore with ****** officiating, but it hurts how they still made bad plays at bad times.
                            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• I can't be entirely disappointed in the game, one of the best offensive showings of the season. Hopefully Murray and Mo come out of this somewhat healthy... Knee and foot injuries seem to linger.

Clock management is horrid. Not only at the end of the game but it seems like they have trouble getting plays in. The play clock shouldn't be under ten seconds 90% of the time the offense gets lined up. You end up getting an abundance of delay of games, wasted time outs and allows the defense to jump the snap.

Defense was ok I guess, only real bust was the short toss to Ray Rice on third and long that got the Ravens in the redzone. Looked like Sean Lee had the responsibility in coverage but Rice did a nice job of bluffing pass protection before leaking out. Boldin bullied Carr somewhat but nothing huge, I think Mo did a nice job on Smith.

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                                Any word on Murray? I really hate seeing him out of the game. The Eagles and Redskins losing definitely helps, but they're still having that same issue with not being able to close out games. Granted it was in a difficult place like Baltimore with ****** officiating, but it hurts how they still made bad plays at bad times.
                                The redskins won actually, murray is probably day 2 day, honestly we dont need him against carolina. felix look like his oldself and tanner and dunbar can get some carries. Running the ball against carolina is doin them a favor
                                Last edited by CowboysBeastMode; 10-14-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information