This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
    To who? Garrett sent Ogletree and Miles deep. Dez across the middle. 3 browns beat our line immediately. Either A) go WCO or B) get better lineman. Fix the trenches and less on flash and we are rolling.
    Romo had enough time to throw, but he didn't have trust in his WRs.

Scandrick, you idiot.

Comment

• lmao Scandrick finding new ways to help offenses convert on 3rd downs.
      Cowboys Mock:
      1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
      2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
      3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Seriously, Garrett has to go!! This team is so stupid. SOS EVERY WEEK

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Good thing Ryan is taking this game personally. No telling where we'd be if that wasnt the case

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• This is the same ol crap from us every single week. No huddle offense is nowhere to be found(watch how we move the ball when we decide to use it too late) and extending drives with stupid penalties. I hate Jason Garrett and sadly this is the type of product we'll put consistently until he's gone.

I cannot believe he's let our offense get this bad, that's what he's in charge of.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Again on third and long... zero pressure. Absolutely incredible.

Comment

• Yeah we gimped ourselves with this line and Garrett is scheming it even worse. Quick passes and screens until they stop blitzing.

D- after the game look up the all-22 film of that play. He had nowhere to go unless you wanted him to heave off his back foot towards miles. Pressure drove him out and stayed in front negating gim from stepping up. You would of the said "same ol Romo". I understand your dislike but reread your posts on the last two pages. Almost Bob levels of animosity.
                Originally posted by D-Unit
                I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• I can't believe it's this bad.

Comment

• Lol again. Romo is hit or sacked on every dropback.
                    I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Comment

• That Dez play was the dumbest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

• I think D-Unit is trolling, I want a change from Romo but can't blame today on him at all.

Comment

• That's the way to trust Dez!

Comment

• No huddle. First down. Perhaps use it more?

Comment

• I'm being kinda facetious but I never want Jason Garrett to call a play again.

Comment

• LOL now we finally decide to go to no huddle. I can't believe how stupid Garrett is. Every ******* game we're stagnant on offense until we go no huddle. Yet, we never go no huddle.

Every ******* game we're getting picked apart on defense when we don't blitz or try to generate pressure on their qbs.

Garrett needs to go. Rob needs to get his **** straight.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information