Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One thing i will say about Romo. His accuracy on his deep ball has been awful this season.

Comment

• Let's sit Doug Free down.

Comment

• Doug Free is ******* trash. Absolute worthless trash. Biggest ******* waste of money in the NFL.

Comment

• Doug Free showing off his "blocking". Release him today in the locker room. Be bold and force some accountability.
          Originally posted by D-Unit
          I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Free is ******* terrible. Find a way to bench his ass. Don't care if it's someone off the street!
            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Can't we phone up Flozell Adams at half time or something?

Comment

• Originally posted by E-Man View Post
                Free is ******* terrible. Find a way to bench his ass. Don't care if it's someone off the street!
                If Romo would just stay after practice and gain trust with HIS O Linemen, I'm sure they would be much better. Hes gotta be a better leader to make sure theses sacks stop (tongue firmly in cheek)

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                  If Romo would just stay after practice and gain trust with HIS O Linemen, I'm sure they would be much better. Hes gotta be a better leader to make sure theses sacks stop (tongue firmly in cheek)
                  LOL +rep. Hopefully Tron returns so Parnell can switch right.
                  Originally posted by D-Unit
                  I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• If we don't go no huddle in our first offensive drive, i'm breaking something.

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces View Post
                      HAHAHAHAHA!!! I'm sure there are some people who actually believe that too.
                      "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
                      ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
                      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Gotta force Weeden to throw in tight windows.

Comment

• We get a couple no-huddle plays going and get 20 yards and then start huddling up and things bog down...

Comment

• This line is AWWFFULLLLLL!

I give them like 3 minutes to score before they have a drive killing penalty. Awful.

Comment

• lol our offensive line.

Comment

• Originally posted by MetSox17 View Post
                                lol our offensive line.
                                Our line sucked LAST year. How do you go into this year with NO upgrades? The trash they brought in was/is a joke SMH

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information