• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attaboy Romo and Dez!

Comment

• Beautiful. Now let's win it.

Comment

• Am I wrong or has Dez stepped up today?

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• It almost looks like Romo and Dez have practiced together. :)

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
            Am I wrong or has Dez stepped up today?
            You're wrong. Dez is stupid and sucks, and I hate his guts.
            "If you have one finger pointing at somebody, you have three pointing towards yourself."
            ~Nigerian Proverb

Da riddum is too much for you.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nKx27QrgO0

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
              Am I wrong or has Dez stepped up today?
              He's looked great, we're seeing him grow today. Running his routes with authority.
              Cowboys Mock:
              1. Myles Jack | LB | UCLA
              2. Vernon Butler | DT | LA Tech
              3. Karl Joseph | SS | WVU

Comment

• Dez took over this game....

Comment

• Dez just looks good in shorts, guys.

Comment

• Taunting... lol

Comment

• Geno Atkins vs Bernadeau is going to be a nightmare matchup, so is Dunlap vs Free.

Garrett is going to have to continue utilizing shorter routes to move the chains. Dez and Miles are at their best creating Breaking tackles on the move and creating YAC. Hopefully they get creative and move the pocket to slow down the pass rush.

Comment

• Cincy gives up around 110 rushing yds/game. Could be an opportunity for us to slow down that pass rush by going heavy in the run game.

Comment

• I just found out they are starting Terrance Newman still. Wow. The same Terrance Newman that had been getting burned here 2-3 years ago and has gotten slower and slower every year. I'm going to throw my TV out of a window if we don't attack him the entire game. We should be treating him the way OC's treated us when we had Alan Ball out there, no reason to try and get complicated IMO.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                          I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by leroyisgod View Post
                            Cincy gives up around 110 rushing yds/game. Could be an opportunity for us to slow down that pass rush by going heavy in the run game.
                            Not only that take advantage of Dunlap and Gene being overly aggressive and run counters and draws. Hold on I just checked that would be smart gameplanning. We'll have to wait till the second half.
                            Originally posted by D-Unit
                            I have no clue what Bortles is all about. Has a funny name though. Sounds like a Pokemon.

Dallas Cowboys GM -Forum Mock

Comment

• Originally posted by LonghornsLegend View Post
                              I just found out they are starting Terrance Newman still. Wow. The same Terrance Newman that had been getting burned here 2-3 years ago and has gotten slower and slower every year. I'm going to throw my TV out of a window if we don't attack him the entire game. We should be treating him the way OC's treated us when we had Alan Ball out there, no reason to try and get complicated IMO.
                              TNew has quietly had a solid year. But I'd still attack him though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Trogdor View Post
                                Not only that take advantage of Dunlap and Gene being overly aggressive and run counters and draws. Hold on I just checked that would be smart gameplanning. We'll have to wait till the second half.
                                Hahahhaa. Sad but so true. 1st down HB dive for 4 yards, second down HB dive opposite side for 2 yards, 3rd down 7 step drop with a sack by Dunlap beating Free. Repeat until the 2 minute warning when we go no huddle, spread everyone out, and score a TD in 45 seconds bringing us to only being down 13 by halftime.

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                                I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information