X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by thule
    Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Originally posted by thule
    Anyone else notice Ware played almost all on the strong side...and Carp played majority on the weakside...this really surprised me early on. This may be a hint
    Why are you surprised? I have been saying since the start of the season that Ware is an SOLB.

You should take my posts more seriously.
    Get real man....we have been talking about Ware at SOLB since last years draft...you haven't brought anything new in here...sorry to tell you.
    Baloney. You guys talk about it in circles. I am telling you this should be done ASAP.

Ware is Carl Banks.

Comment

Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
      My god cowboysforever when do you learn. The Cowboys will not trade James or Roy. They just won't. And one thing you have yet to think about.

IT'S THE SCHEME....Bradie James is not a cover linebacker, he can play the run as good as anybody but he cannot cover so why give him that responsibility?

The problem is the 3-4. Unless we get Cowher to come here and make it work we are screwed.

But no cowboysforever you are not right and I'll bet you a $ 100 the Cowboys do not trade Roy and Bradie away.
      HAHA i'm sure you too will exchange money over paypal man...doesn't makes points this stupid...you lose all credibility.
      Scheme?

Scheme allowed Jeremy to run around un covered versus Roya nd Bradie.

Get a clue.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
        Anyone else notice Ware played almost all on the strong side...and Carp played majority on the weakside...this really surprised me early on. This may be a hint
        Towards what? if you don't mind me asking.
        Well this is really dependent on what the future for Carp is....but it shows that we would actually consider Ware on the strong side. If we fall in love with a guy in the draft...say similar to Lawson last year we might hesitate to take him. Personally I think we have enough talent in our LB corps and I don't worry about where Ware plays...but I found it interesting for him to start at strong side....If for some reason Carp stays inside...WOLB will be a need unless we honestly think Burnett can play 100% of the defensive plays with James...which I question.

Comment

• Bradie and Roy gotta go.

Comment

My god cowboysforever when do you learn. The Cowboys will not trade James or Roy. They just won't. And one thing you have yet to think about.

IT'S THE SCHEME....Bradie James is not a cover linebacker, he can play the run as good as anybody but he cannot cover so why give him that responsibility?

The problem is the 3-4. Unless we get Cowher to come here and make it work we are screwed.

But no cowboysforever you are not right and I'll bet you a $ 100 the Cowboys do not trade Roy and Bradie away.
            HAHA i'm sure you too will exchange money over paypal man...doesn't makes points this stupid...you lose all credibility.
            I seriously didn't understand that post. Are you saying us TWO or what? Anyways it doesn't matter. Bradie and Roy won't be traded.
            "Red Ball"

Comment

Well this is really dependent on what the future for Carp is....but it shows that we would actually consider Ware on the strong side. If we fall in love with a guy in the draft...say similar to Lawson last year we might hesitate to take him. Personally I think we have enough talent in our LB corps and I don't worry about where Ware plays...but I found it interesting for him to start at strong side....If for some reason Carp stays inside...WOLB will be a need unless we honestly think Burnett can play 100% of the defensive plays with James...which I question.
              I will say, Burnett as WOLB is an improvement in speed.

Would love to see him suceed or need to move him.

Forgot, either start Burnett or trade him too. Bradie has no trade value outside a 6 or 7 anyway.

So let me update, Julius, Bradie, Roy and Burnett should either be traded or repositioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
                Why are you surprised? I have been saying since the start of the season that Ware is an SOLB.

Get real man....we have been talking about Ware at SOLB since last years draft...you haven't brought anything new in here...sorry to tell you.
                Baloney. You guys talk about it in circles. I am telling you this should be done ASAP.

Ware is Carl Banks.
                Actually it was heavily debated to move him to Strong side because of his lack of pass rushing move...and his dominance against the run and covering the TE off the line.

Then Manny Lawson came around and we strongly considered selecting him...so actually you take your balogna and shove it...because I have been here...and I have broke down every angle.

Who are you to come in here and tell me what I have and haven't talked about over the last 2 years?

Comment

I just wish we trashed the 3-4. That's just me. Unless Cowher comes here. I mean I love Parcells too, I just think it might be time to move on. Still thinking though. I like Bill, I just don't know.
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

Originally posted by Staubach12
                    Cowboysforever, go away. No one values your opinion here.

Anyway, I think the #1 thing we need to take care of is FS and I think the way to solve that now without developmental time is Ken Hamlin. If we sign him, we've got a coverage guy back there. There are a few good guards in FA so I would expect us to adress that in FA. In the draft, I think we look for a WR, some situational pass-rushers, a good pass rushing NT that can take over in a year or two, a backup QB in a later round, and a corner.
                    I am right. WTF you talking about. Everything I have said is right about the talent on the field. What I am saying about changes are also needed.

I hate the loss but I am 100% correct. Too bad you don't like it.
                    No, you are wrong. WRONG. You are so wrong. All the time. Henry at safety? That's idiotic! Bradie and Roy are the leaders of this D! TRADE THEM? That's got to be a joke. You have no idea what your talking about.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Also Julius finally had a burst tonight and cowboysforever you talk of getting rid of him. So you want to rely on Marion Barber completely for next season? I am sorry to say I don't feel as confident as you do with Barber as the starter and full time starter at that.
                      "Red Ball"

Comment

Forgot, either start Burnett or trade him too. Bradie has no trade value outside a 6 or 7 anyway.

So let me update, Julius, Bradie, Roy and Burnett should either be traded or repositioned.
                        Bradie...and Roy just got new deals...you don't hand out free money. So you play them to their strengths...this is the coaching staffs fault.

You don't play Roy in a deep cover 2...you don't play him man to man without bringing a heavy blitz.

You don't lock bradie one on one with a TE streaking down the field without over the top help...

This is all defensive cordinator issues. It has been the downfall of our season...and someone else will recognize it.

Julius is soft...I would wager anything that he is among the lowest YAC of all starting RB's in the league.

Burnett is playing in the wrong scheme however...he has value in the nickle and special teams...if you can't atleast get the value you invested in him you keep him. He is on the field more then we realize.

Comment

Ware is Carl Banks.
                          Actually it was heavily debated to move him to Strong side because of his lack of pass rushing move...and his dominance against the run and covering the TE off the line.

Then Manny Lawson came around and we strongly considered selecting him...so actually you take your balogna and shove it...because I have been here...and I have broke down every angle.

Who are you to come in here and tell me what I have and haven't talked about over the last 2 years?
                          As I said, you guyz talked about it in circles. If we get Lawson move him to SOLB.... if we get ...... STOP THE IF BS ...

Ware is an SOLB. Period. Move him ASAP.

Put in Burnett or find a replacement. Move Carpenter to ILB and bench / traded Bradie.

NOT TELLING YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN .. telling you what should happen.

Again, I told you so. My opinions are right. What is so hard to accept.

Comment

• How many times do we have to say it cowboysforver, we like Watkins as our FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? Henry is a CB, that is all.
                            "Red Ball"

Comment

• NOT TELLING YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN .. telling you what should happen.

Again, I told you so. My opinions are right. What is so hard to accept.
                              LOL that makes no sense. You say your not telling us what will happen but you you say you told us so? In what way?
                              "Red Ball"

Comment

Bradie...and Roy just got new deals...you don't hand out free money. So you play them to their strengths...this is the coaching staffs fault.

You don't play Roy in a deep cover 2...you don't play him man to man without bringing a heavy blitz.

You don't lock bradie one on one with a TE streaking down the field without over the top help...

This is all defensive cordinator issues. It has been the downfall of our season...and someone else will recognize it.

Julius is soft...I would wager anything that he is among the lowest YAC of all starting RB's in the league.

Burnett is playing in the wrong scheme however...he has value in the nickle and special teams...if you can't atleast get the value you invested in him you keep him. He is on the field more then we realize.
                                ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!! So how do you explain Stevens 2nd TD???

You want to put two guys on the field that are USELESS in pass coverage. Any pass coverage. Zone, Man, Double... pick it. THEY SUCK AT IT.

Only reason Roy got an INT was he was two steps late to the play.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information