This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
    NOT TELLING YOU WHAT WILL HAPPEN .. telling you what should happen.

Again, I told you so. My opinions are right. What is so hard to accept.
    LOL that makes no sense. You say your not telling us what will happen but you you say you told us so? In what way?
    Been BARKING Roy and Bradie are so bad in pass coverage they need to go.

Period. End of story.

All I hear back is "we gave them contracts so......" Never will get better with that mentality.

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
      Originally posted by thule
      Originally posted by cowboysforever
      Anyone else notice Ware played almost all on the strong side...and Carp played majority on the weakside...this really surprised me early on. This may be a hint
      Why are you surprised? I have been saying since the start of the season that Ware is an SOLB.

You should take my posts more seriously.
      Get real man....we have been talking about Ware at SOLB since last years draft...you haven't brought anything new in here...sorry to tell you.
      Baloney. You guys talk about it in circles. I am telling you this should be done ASAP.

Ware is Carl Banks.
      Actually it was heavily debated to move him to Strong side because of his lack of pass rushing move...and his dominance against the run and covering the TE off the line.

Then Manny Lawson came around and we strongly considered selecting him...so actually you take your balogna and shove it...because I have been here...and I have broke down every angle.

Who are you to come in here and tell me what I have and haven't talked about over the last 2 years?
      As I said, you guyz talked about it in circles. If we get Lawson move him to SOLB.... if we get ...... STOP THE IF BS ...

Ware is an SOLB. Period. Move him ASAP.

Put in Burnett or find a replacement. Move Carpenter to ILB and bench / traded Bradie.

You claim that we haven't talked about moving Ware to SOLB...(which we have) so don't think your greatness just thought of this yourself and tought us all that...I already knew that...so don't talk down to me.

I don't care what your opinions are...you know what..where do they matter to the cowboys. The only place I can think of is Madden. So realistically the majority of us are here trying to predict what happens. I don't say I like Quinn lets draft him...because it makes no sense. Maybe we would be more successful with someone else I like...but bottom line is...i'm here to guess whats gonna happen...not lash out at people telling them what I think should happen...thats the difference between us.

Comment

• They're all a bunch of gutless cowards, that was one of the biggest choke jobs probably in franchise history. We have no heart, intelligence integrity or intensity. We had absolutely no business losing that game but once again we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Un freaking believable!!! :( :( :(

I really hope we cut TO and I wouldn't be opposed to firing Parcells either, the players just don't seem to respond to him anymore. He also doesn't seem to make the neccessary in game adjustments or maybe our players are just too stupid. :evil: :evil: :evil:

Comment

How many times do we have to say it cowboysforver, we like Watkins as our FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? Henry is a CB, that is all.
          Repeat for those with select memories .... if you believe Watkins can make it .... then keep as is.

If you think Watkins can't or is still suspect, move over Henry.

Period. End of story. I am not a position coach. Can't tell if Watkins has developed to the point you say "good enuff." Looks better than before.

Comment

Originally posted by CTCowboysFan

LOL that makes no sense. You say your not telling us what will happen but you you say you told us so? In what way?

Period. End of story.

All I hear back is "we gave them contracts so......" Never will get better with that mentality.
            Well we can take a cap hit over the next three years from players that aren't even playing for us...I like wasting cap money on players playing for other teams

Comment

Period. End of story.

Oh I'll admit Roy and Bradie are terrible in coverage but you are dead wrong that they will be traded. It's unrealistic. And as I said before it's the scheme. Bradie should not have to cover, or at least Zimmer should try to keep him out of coverage as much as possible.
              "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
                They're all a bunch of gutless cowards, that was one of the biggest choke jobs probably in franchise history. We have no heart, intelligence integrity or intensity. We had absolutely no business losing that game but once again we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Un freaking believable!!! :( :( :(

I really hope we cut TO and I wouldn't be opposed to firing Parcells either, the players just don't seem to respond to him anymore. He also doesn't seem to make the neccessary in game adjustments or maybe our players are just too stupid. :evil: :evil: :evil:
                I'll admit I am not a big TO fan....but did anyone else notice that he was the only one out there trying to catch that hail mary...wtf were crayton and glenn doing....he atleast shows me he wants to win the game...whether he is here next year or not...I loved the way he played the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                  Anyone else notice Ware played almost all on the strong side...and Carp played majority on the weakside...this really surprised me early on. This may be a hint
                  Why are you surprised? I have been saying since the start of the season that Ware is an SOLB.

Get real man....we have been talking about Ware at SOLB since last years draft...you haven't brought anything new in here...sorry to tell you.
                  Baloney. You guys talk about it in circles. I am telling you this should be done ASAP.

Ware is Carl Banks.
                  Actually it was heavily debated to move him to Strong side because of his lack of pass rushing move...and his dominance against the run and covering the TE off the line.

Then Manny Lawson came around and we strongly considered selecting him...so actually you take your balogna and shove it...because I have been here...and I have broke down every angle.

Who are you to come in here and tell me what I have and haven't talked about over the last 2 years?
                  As I said, you guyz talked about it in circles. If we get Lawson move him to SOLB.... if we get ...... STOP THE IF BS ...

Put in Burnett or find a replacement. Move Carpenter to ILB and bench / traded Bradie.

You claim that we haven't talked about moving Ware to SOLB...(which we have) so don't think your greatness just thought of this yourself and tought us all that...I already knew that...so don't talk down to me.

I don't care what your opinions are...you know what..where do they matter to the cowboys. The only place I can think of is Madden. So realistically the majority of us are here trying to predict what happens. I don't say I like Quinn lets draft him...because it makes no sense. Maybe we would be more successful with someone else I like...but bottom line is...i'm here to guess whats gonna happen...not lash out at people telling them what I think should happen...thats the difference between us.
                  Thule, your only response to good problem solving ideas on the player personnel front is Madden.

Worst yet, and your fatal mistake, is you are looking all around (scheme, coach, bla blah blah) for explanations for why Roy Williams and Bradie James are major liabilities in a 3-4, Zone based D.

You want to change the entire D strategy to suit two below average players. Bizarre.

Comment

How many times do we have to say it cowboysforver, we like Watkins as our FS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????? Henry is a CB, that is all.
                    Repeat for those with select memories .... if you believe Watkins can make it .... then keep as is.

Period. End of story. I am not a position coach. Can't tell if Watkins has developed to the point you say "good enuff." Looks better than before.
                    3 picks as a rookie in limited action in and out of 10 games I'd consider something to keep in mind. With one year under his belt I really like him for next year.
                    "Red Ball"

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85
                      They're all a bunch of gutless cowards, that was one of the biggest choke jobs probably in franchise history. We have no heart, intelligence integrity or intensity. We had absolutely no business losing that game but once again we managed to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. Un freaking believable!!! :( :( :(

I'll admit I am not a big TO fan....but did anyone else notice that he was the only one out there trying to catch that hail mary...wtf were crayton and glenn doing....he atleast shows me he wants to win the game...whether he is here next year or not...I loved the way he played the game.
                      Sure he tries hard. He's dedicated. He trains hard, but the bottom line is he has had more key drops than key receptions. He is ultimately a cancer to the team, and is not worth the money for his mouth and his drops.
                      "Red Ball"

Comment

TO is not the core issue on this team.

So this is BP's fault too?

BP haters are lost. God, I pray he comes back and gets either Capers or Crennel. Work hard during the offseason and have a good draft wher Jerry goes away during the day.

Comment

Ware is Carl Banks.

Thule, your only response to good problem solving ideas on the player personnel front is Madden.

Worst yet, and your fatal mistake, is you are looking all around (scheme, coach, bla blah blah) for explanations for why Roy Williams and Bradie James are major liabilities in a 3-4, Zone based D.

You want to change the entire D strategy to suit two below average players. Bizarre.
                          I want to add a bit to the D strategy to help is get the most for our money...I'm not saying either deserved the money the got in extentions...but since they did get extentsions you have to try to get the most out of your money...if that means shading the FS over the top of bradie when asked into pass coverage..and leaving newman one on one on the outside so be it....be got to work out hiding players weaknesses and exposing their strengths.

Comment

Sure he tries hard. He's dedicated. He trains hard, but the bottom line is he has had more key drops than key receptions. He is ultimately a cancer to the team, and is not worth the money for his mouth and his drops.

apologize for double post.
                            "Red Ball"

Comment

3 picks as a rookie in limited action in and out of 10 games I'd consider something to keep in mind. With one year under his belt I really like him for next year.
                              Let us assume Watkins is the answer at FS. Keep Henry then at CB.

What do you do with Roy, Bradie and Burnett?

Burnett has value. You will lose him to FA if you do not do something. The kid deserves to start somewhere.

Roy has value on another team.

Bradie is a back-up. Carpenter needs to replace him or need to find an ILB that can run better than 4.9.

We cut Kai Parham cuz he was slow so WTF....

Comment

I agree, he didn't earn all of his money this year..but he sure did gives us hope...and a sense of direction.

I find him very similar to Keyshawn last year.

Keyshawn was imo Dallas's offenses MVP....he went out there and gave it his all every game.

I love this type of players...I will be sad if he leaves but I won't be overly disappointed...this is a business...if there is a better option and its cap feasible I can see it.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information