X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Poet3334
    http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_4667330

Anyone think there is any validity to this?
    That's news to me :shock:. They didn't give any real evidence of the Fisher rumor or BP quitting rumor. I hope it's not true. Not a big fan of Fisher honestly.

But didn't Jerry say he liked the 3-4 defense. So if anything he would bring someone in who uses that shceme.

Comment

• Yeah, that's what he said a while back. I like Fisher, but I'm not sold on him coming here just yet. Besides, all this is conjecture now because we have a coach. It just makes you wonder. I would like someone to come in with a 3-4 background though.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
      Albert Camus

Comment

• What do you guys think of Mason Crosby in the 3rd or 4th round? Vanderjact has been kicking decent recently, but not sure if Parcells and the players are to fond of him.

Comment

• Montavious Stanley is back on the roster, claimed off waivers.

Comment

• Originally posted by fryman
            Montavious Stanley is back on the roster, claimed off waivers.
            Somebody already said that. Anyway, I don't expect anythi ng from him, we still need a NT. Bad. Looking at the Depth Chart, JayRatliff is listid as #2 at NT. Do you guys think he has what it takes to not only play NT, but be a good player there if Fergeson goes down?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
              Originally posted by fryman
              Montavious Stanley is back on the roster, claimed off waivers.
              Somebody already said that. Anyway, I don't expect anythi ng from him, we still need a NT. Bad. Looking at the Depth Chart, JayRatliff is listid as #2 at NT. Do you guys think he has what it takes to not only play NT, but be a good player there if Fergeson goes down?
              My bad didn't see that. I don't really expect much now, but I hope he is able to work his way into the gameday roster later.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoss
                What do you guys think of Mason Crosby in the 3rd or 4th round? Vanderjact has been kicking decent recently, but not sure if Parcells and the players are to fond of him.
                I like him a lot, just not there. I bet that's what it would take to get him though. I don't think we would draft a kicker.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoss
                  What do you guys think of Mason Crosby in the 3rd or 4th round? Vanderjact has been kicking decent recently, but not sure if Parcells and the players are to fond of him.
                  Actually in one of parcells press conferences this week he said he trusted Vandy and he has been kicking better in practice....so I would say that is a good sign on vandy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                    http://www.dailynews.com/sports/ci_4667330

Anyone think there is any validity to this?
                    Yes there is truth to it. Numerous sites have reported it and two weeks ago on NFL Countdown Mort said that Butch Davis wanted the Cowboys job but was told Jeff Fischer was the top guy for the job......Mort said it was lock that Fischer is our next head coach. If BP is not back say hello to a familar face, the 4-3 defense.
                    "Red Ball"

Comment

• all of the rumors of fisher may HAVE been true when bledsoe was qb and parcells was having his heart broken every weekend, but now there are numerous sources that claim Romo has not only brought new life to the team but to Parcells as well. Im not so sure he would be ready to walk away this year when he knows what this team could be after spending some time together. We just recently started to gel, up until the past couple weeks this team was a monster headache, now they give us and bp somthing to look forward to.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336
                        all of the rumors of fisher may HAVE been true when bledsoe was qb and parcells was having his heart broken every weekend, but now there are numerous sources that claim Romo has not only brought new life to the team but to Parcells as well. Im not so sure he would be ready to walk away this year when he knows what this team could be after spending some time together. We just recently started to gel, up until the past couple weeks this team was a monster headache, now they give us and bp somthing to look forward to.
                        I wouldn't doubt that Romo has brought new energy into Bill Parcells and I think there is a possibility he returns but all of the Fischer reports have come out after Bledsoe was benched so it really has nothing to do with what you said.
                        "Red Ball"

Comment

• Did you guys hear the latest rumors that Tom Brady wants to be the QB of the Dallas Cowboys when his contract expires????!!! Supposedly, Jessica Simpson told her agent this after her date with Tony Romo and her agent leaked the info. Romo was expressing how he was afraid of losing his job to her. :shock:

...that's how you guys sound like talking about Jeff Fischer as the next coach.

Comment

• Mort knows his stuff D-Unit. If Parcells is gone, Fischer will be the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys mark my words. Now if Parcells does return then nothing else matters.
                            "Red Ball"

Comment

• God I hope Parcells comes back. Fisher has the worst mustache this side of Lionel Richie. I don't want to see that on the sidelines.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                                Mort knows his stuff D-Unit. If Parcells is gone, Fischer will be the next head coach of the Dallas Cowboys mark my words. Now if Parcells does return then nothing else matters.
                                Excuse me, but Mort is the one who came out last offseason and proclaimed to the world that Parcells was going to call it quits and retire.

Instead, Parcells signed an extention.

I don't believe a thing Mort says... but you go ahead and do that. I'll believe it when I see it. I think Mort is nothing but a puppet. He obviously thinks that he has inside sources, but I think those sources are being controlled to leak exactly what Parcells wants leaked.... big fat lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information