This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DaRkNiGht08
    Our team will stay like this untill Parcells leaves. He is too soft, conservative and old school. The game has evolved. Parcells goes for players with respect and good family history iinstead of players with speed, swagger and hunger. Parcells was given soo much talent, but the still he wasnt able totake them to beyond first round. He gives them the show me speech? wWTF is that I want my coach to get up and ******* give me a god**** speech instead of saying okay guys quit talking and start showing.. I hope retires. Zimmer is already gone, so thats a step forward. With Parcells here, We will never draft Peterson or even Lynch.

sorrykthxbye
    Yeah, that is why Baltimore and the Chargers are going to crush New England and the Indianapolis this weekend.

They have more talent and speed and swagger and hunger. (** Incredible to have to read such drivel after this weekends results **)

Comment

• I dont understand this obsession with Lynch and Peterson... Dont get me wrong they are great prospects but RB is not a need.
      Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Pokeys
        I dont understand this obsession with Lynch and Peterson... Dont get me wrong they are great prospects but RB is not a need.
        Because either one is a play maker and potential All World RB.

Because Julius and Barber are place setters and back ups

Because one may fall far enough we could get them

Comment

• Originally posted by cowboysforever
          Originally posted by DaRkNiGht08
          Our team will stay like this untill Parcells leaves. He is too soft, conservative and old school. The game has evolved. Parcells goes for players with respect and good family history iinstead of players with speed, swagger and hunger. Parcells was given soo much talent, but the still he wasnt able totake them to beyond first round. He gives them the show me speech? wWTF is that I want my coach to get up and ******* give me a god**** speech instead of saying okay guys quit talking and start showing.. I hope retires. Zimmer is already gone, so thats a step forward. With Parcells here, We will never draft Peterson or even Lynch.

sorrykthxbye
          Yeah, that is why Baltimore and the Chargers are going to crush New England and the Indianapolis this weekend.

They have more talent and speed and swagger and hunger. (** Incredible to have to read such drivel after this weekends results **)
          I still can not believe this original post after this weekend. It was as if we just ignored the results to repeat some silly platitude from a Fan bulletin board. Shis boom bah, rah rah rah.

Then he contradicts himself in his own paragraph. One minute BP is an idiot for the "show me speech" and the next second BP should just say "okay guys quit talking and start showing."

Wow. Just wow.

Comment

sorrykthxbye

And that is why they played today and the 'boys didnt.

Comment

Originally posted by cowboysforever

sorrykthxbye

So are you trying to say that Indianapolis and New England had more "players with speed, swagger and hunger" then the Ravens and Chargers?

And since BP does not want "players with speed, swagger and hunger" he is an idiot?

Is this your contribution to "opinion" here?

Comment

sorrykthxbye

Boys did not play today because Terry Glenn fumbled a ball in the end zone and Tony Romo fumbled a snap for a sure game winning FG.

How the F this is an indication of BP being a bad coach is only something the mentally handicap could fathom to justify.

But go right ahead........

Comment

sorrykthxbye

So are you trying to say that Indianapolis and New England had more "players with speed, swagger and hunger" then the Ravens and Chargers?

And since BP does not want "players with speed, swagger and hunger" he is an idiot?

Is this your contribution to "opinion" here?
                  Im trying to say that our team has no emotion, fire and lacks urgency.

Comment

• Well get over it! Parcells will NOT draft either one of them...
                    Whats up buttercup!

Comment

Well get over it! Parcells will NOT draft either one of them...
                      o.k. prophet who will he draft? lets hear it.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• I have no idea but its pretty clear we arent drafting either of those two.
                        Whats up buttercup!

Comment

I have no idea but its pretty clear we arent drafting either of those two.
                          thats right you have no idea. we probably wont but its an idea. whats yours?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

I have no idea but its pretty clear we arent drafting either of those two.
                            A lot of this is speculation. It's not clear at all who we will draft. I'm sure you weren't saying this when we drafting Fasano last year.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                            Albert Camus

Comment

• At this point I hope we draft Blalock or Rice. But it may change depending upon free agent signings and what not...
                              Whats up buttercup!

Comment

At this point I hope we draft Blalock or Rice. But it may change depending upon free agent signings and what not...
                                I'd be in favor of Blalock all day.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                                Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information