Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown - Blalock, You really cant go wrong with either one. Those are the only two O-lineman id take in the first round. Maybe just maybe Grubbs as well, if he has a superb combine...
    Whats up buttercup!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ward
      Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
      Okay I got a hypothetical for you guys. This is not likely to happen but if Levi Brown, Justin Blalock, Ted Ginn Jr., and Reggie Nelson are available who would the Cowboys take?
      Who would the Cowboys take or who would I take? I think they'd take Nelson. I'd take Brown or Blalock depending on what the team does with Flo.
      Hypothetically?

Parcells would give away the pick for free cause he doesn't like any of them.

Jerry would take Nelson.

Me? Reggie Nelson baby!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
        Originally posted by Ward
        Okay I got a hypothetical for you guys. This is not likely to happen but if Levi Brown, Justin Blalock, Ted Ginn Jr., and Reggie Nelson are available who would the Cowboys take?
        Who would the Cowboys take or who would I take? I think they'd take Nelson. I'd take Brown or Blalock depending on what the team does with Flo.
        Hypothetically?

Jerry would take Nelson.

what makes you say that?

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
          Originally posted by D-Unit
          Originally posted by Ward
          Hypothetically?

Jerry would take Nelson.

what makes you say that?
          He'd want a LB. LOL!

Comment

• Would the Cowboys be interested in Q. Moses?

Comment

• I've only been here a few months, but for all the old timers, do ya'll ever do like a Mock competition to see who'll get the most picks right? Cowboys only of course.

Comment

• So D-Unit are you a Parcells fan?

Also I told you about 5 pages back that either Landry or Nelson would be available at the Cowboys pick and then look Nelson is there in Scott's mock, but even if he is available I don't know if I want a FS...why doesn't Watkins work? I like his potential. The only reason I would really want a safety is if Roy doesn't play S next year.

Also do you see TO returning? I hope not, but I am scared he will be back.
                "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by pocketaces
                  anybody see micks new article? heres a sample on why we lost to seattle.

So I went back to look at all the offensive plays the Cowboys ran in that playoff game, all 57 of them, and here are my humble conclusions:

The Cowboys were not aggressive enough, and who knows, maybe the head coach did not trust his quarterback with all of 10 NFL starts to turn him loose.
                  The Cowboys did not make the Seahawks pay for playing their safeties so deep their heels were in the Puget Sound.
                  The Cowboys' offensive line did not play well.

see this is why part of me wants parcells to leave. i feel like we didnt take advantage of the mismatches that we had all over the field. we should have lit that secondary up. this was a roller coaster season but it ended way to early and the sad part is it shouldnt have had to come down to a romo fumble. if the coaches would have just let us play. with all our playmakers to score 13 offensive points, when we average almost 28, against a beat up defendse is just a shame.
                  I am new here but what is the read on Parcells? Good or Bad? Coming back?

On the Romo issue in Seattle, it looked like he was having some issues holding on to the ball and his previous games did not help instill much confidence. They did well enough to be leading though late in the fourth and then the turnovers did them in.

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                    So D-Unit are you a Parcells fan?

Also I told you about 5 pages back that either Landry or Nelson would be available at the Cowboys pick and then look Nelson is there in Scott's mock, but even if he is available I don't know if I want a FS...why doesn't Watkins work? I like his potential. The only reason I would really want a safety is if Roy doesn't play S next year.

Is that a rumor or something? He is going to the Pro Bowl.

Comment

• Well I've wanted Blalock for over a year now so he would be my pick.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by 4_5_275_LB

No he isn't going anywhere, it's just a long and drawn out discussion(argument and name calling) we've been having for about 20 pages.

Edit:
                        Welcome and enjoy your stay. May I ask what is the significance of your user name?

Comment

Larry Allen went to a Pro Bowl last year...
                          I would suggest reading back at least a couple pages before asking questions.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

Well it's not that Roy isn't a playmaker, he is. It's just that he has blown coverage time and time again, and I argue that we should move back to the 4-3 and move him to linebacker. Though it probably won't happen that's just what I think.

I also don't know if Roy really earned a pro bowl spot this year. It's just kind of based off of his reputation.
                            "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul
                              Originally posted by 4_5_275_LB

No he isn't going anywhere, it's just a long and drawn out discussion(argument and name calling) we've been having for about 20 pages.

Edit:
                              Welcome and enjoy your stay. May I ask what is the significance of your user name?
                              I played and coached a long time ago. I was about .5 slower and 50 lbs lighter. <Laugh>

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdallas
                                Originally posted by 4_5_275_LB

Larry Allen went to a Pro Bowl last year...
                                I would suggest reading back at least a couple pages before asking questions.
                                Just did. Some folks want him cut, some want him at 4-3LB, some want him traded and everyone want him to lose weight. Sounds like what my wife thinks of me.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information