• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by leroyisgod
    Originally posted by cowboysforever
    Originally posted by D-Unit
    Originally posted by thule
    Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
    Originally posted by pocketaces
    is it just me or does anybody else have the feeling cowboysforever has returned as a differt poster?
    If you are referring to me I was here long before cowboysforever.
    Open your eyes man...try checking out the new guy...who is already talking specifically about arrogant posters. He has only a handful of posts...and still talks about his outside life on a message board. I'd be really interested to know if its the same person...and I know someone who could know for sure...

I just got confirmation that Cowboysforever and 4_5_275_LB are logged from the same IP. What a pathetic existance.

BTW Cowboysforever...or 4_5_275_LB w/e you liked to be called nowadays I bet you didn't know its against the forum rules to have multiple accounts. Lol this just makes my night.
    Isn't it funny that instead of changing his prideful opinion... he felt it easier to create a new account and try to start over.

tsk tsk tsk...

It's much more respectful to realize your own faults and admit when you're wrong than to get caught creating an alter ego account. That's just embarrassing.

Yes, everyone... he is the same person sharing the same IP.
    ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In spite of all the bluster and talk and false media reporting, Roy's contract is not guaranteed. On a spearate note: RW is tradable or cuttable by March. None of you know about his contract and in fact his contract looks more like Archuleta's than any of you know. Go back and look at the PR from the Cowboys and then from the press ...... funny how some key words got transformed.

To Thule, stop making up facts!! Sometimes I do have to travel for work and using other computers to read up on the echo chamber is not a priority. By the way Thule -- he who smelt it dealt it. Scott, err Thule, err Ward, errr DWMSack and however many other names you post under. How else could you make the accusation unless you are the Sys Admin / Scott!

BTW, putting Roy Williams by the LOS is not going to happen because he is a SS and not a LB in a BP defense. So talk about Madden thinking!! Even Big Blue told you guys as much but you put him on "ignore" and keep talking football nonsense.

As D-Unit, err Thule, err Scott, errr DWMSack says "admit when you're wrong." You are just a hater with an inability to understand interesting or complex logical discussions. Which explains why given as much passion you have for football, you don't have a job in the league. Now that (task task) is sad. To want a job so bad and have to be on a web site pretending,

I am done here. I won't post again until my predictions take hold and I can't do that for another few months. Good luck guys all of you.
    Sniffle, sniffle...cya!!!
    This is really bizarre.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
    Albert Camus

Comment

• Actually, this is not that unusual. Society at large is filled with emotionally unstable and confused people that are unable to function in a well-adjusted manner. Inevitably, when any forum gets enough traffic, someone like this pops up. That's one of the things that I loved about this particular forum - it was free from this crap. With the possible exception of Tex Mex, who has since been banned though he still occassionally haunts the boards from guest accounts, I haven't seen anyone like that here before.

I don't know if any of you have heard of or visited the RealGM basketball forums, but as Utah Jazz fan, I used to frequent the team board of that site. All was pretty good until a bunch of posters just like this cowboysforever freak joined the forums, and previously good b-ball talk degenerated into cliques and clans, with nearly every thread becoming a back and forth over personal issues and particular users sabotaging certain topics that they didn't agree with. It was a nightmare, and I eventually stopped going. I still go back to drop in every once in awhile, but I rarely ever post there.

But this is what can happen when a board begins to get a lot of exposure. On the positive side, it is probably an indication of ever increasing traffic to Scott's site, but if moderators aren't on top of things, they can go to hell pretty damn fast.
      Originally posted by 21ST
      He was protecting his self
      Originally posted by tjsunstein
      From what? His leg?
      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
        Actually, this is not that unusual. Society at large is filled with emotionally unstable and confused people that are unable to function in a well-adjusted manner. Inevitably, when any forum gets enough traffic, someone like this pops up. That's one of the things that I loved about this particular forum - it was free from this crap. With the possible exception of Tex Mex, who has since been banned though he still occassionally haunts the boards from guest accounts, I haven't seen anyone like that here before.

I don't know if any of you have heard of or visited the RealGM basketball forums, but as Utah Jazz fan, I used to frequent the team board of that site. All was pretty good until a bunch of posters just like this cowboysforever freak joined the forums, and previously good b-ball talk degenerated into cliques and clans, with nearly every thread becoming a back and forth over personal issues and particular users sabotaging certain topics that they didn't agree with. It was a nightmare, and I eventually stopped going. I still go back to drop in every once in awhile, but I rarely ever post there.

But this is what can happen when a board begins to get a lot of exposure. On the positive side, it is probably an indication of ever increasing traffic to Scott's site, but if moderators aren't on top of things, they can go to hell pretty damn fast.
        LOL. What pontificating by a guy posting under various aliases in order to see himself speak. Stick to football in whatever alias you choose. Those very long, wordy posts you like which your many aliases shockingly repeat (long and condescending) are frankly dull

So do you think Henning will help the Offense cut down on mistakes, help us score more points, develop a running personality and hopefully win more games?

Move on if you can....... let us talk football.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4_5_275_LB
          Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
          Actually, this is not that unusual. Society at large is filled with emotionally unstable and confused people that are unable to function in a well-adjusted manner. Inevitably, when any forum gets enough traffic, someone like this pops up. That's one of the things that I loved about this particular forum - it was free from this crap. With the possible exception of Tex Mex, who has since been banned though he still occassionally haunts the boards from guest accounts, I haven't seen anyone like that here before.

LOL. What pontificating by a guy posting under various aliases in order to see himself speak. Stick to football in whatever alias you choose. Those very long, wordy posts you like which your many aliases shockingly repeat (long and condescending) are frankly dull

So do you think Henning will help the Offense cut down on mistakes, help us score more points, develop a running personality and hopefully win more games?

Move on if you can....... let us talk football.
          It's not like Henning did that great of a job with the running game in Carolina. I'd much rather bring someone in that's going to open up the offense a little more an turn loose all the weapons we have.

Comment

• I'm not lovin' this idea of bringing in Henning at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
              I'm not lovin' this idea of bringing in Henning at all.
              what do you know about him that would make you say that?

Comment

• Henning is a scapegoat for a team lacking in personnell. They had a good one and two at WR, but using Foster when they shouldve used Williams was Fox's call. Also, having a weak offensive line, no TE, and a qb who is inconsistent definately hindered what he could do.

He is creative yet simple. Sounds like a Parcells guy doesn't it? Just like Bellichick, BP himself, Groh etc, he keeps it basic in approach, with touches of complexity.

I think he's a good old school style OC. Will you become Air Dallas? No, and nor you should be. But he will introduce motioning more to your offense, he'll develop the blocking of the TEs in the run game better, and he'll use your WRs in unique ways to take advantage of matchups. I expect TO in the slot more often now.

And he'll put less stress on the pass game and Romo by running it more. Thats what BP loves, and he'll do just that.

The one concern will be his development of Fasano. He doesn't exactly have a history of success with TEs in Carolina, so he might not get the most out of Fasano as a pass catcher. He definately will improve him as a blocker though.

He's a moot point though. The offense won't change much. Its your DC and what he does, that will make the difference this upcoming year. Or it won't, depends on who you get.

Comment

• Wait, he's not our OC already, is he?

Comment

Wait, he's not our OC already, is he?
                    That interview sure as hell sounded like he already got the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                      Well, if so....

HENNING, I LUV YOU!!!!! xoxo

Comment

Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                        Well, if so....

HENNING, I LUV YOU!!!!! xoxo
                        Lol. It will be pretty much the same offense. No need to worry.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                          Henning is a scapegoat for a team lacking in personnell. They had a good one and two at WR, but using Foster when they shouldve used Williams was Fox's call. Also, having a weak offensive line, no TE, and a qb who is inconsistent definately hindered what he could do.

He is creative yet simple. Sounds like a Parcells guy doesn't it? Just like Bellichick, BP himself, Groh etc, he keeps it basic in approach, with touches of complexity.

I think he's a good old school style OC. Will you become Air Dallas? No, and nor you should be. But he will introduce motioning more to your offense, he'll develop the blocking of the TEs in the run game better, and he'll use your WRs in unique ways to take advantage of matchups. I expect TO in the slot more often now.

And he'll put less stress on the pass game and Romo by running it more. Thats what BP loves, and he'll do just that.

The one concern will be his development of Fasano. He doesn't exactly have a history of success with TEs in Carolina, so he might not get the most out of Fasano as a pass catcher. He definately will improve him as a blocker though.

He's a moot point though. The offense won't change much. Its your DC and what he does, that will make the difference this upcoming year. Or it won't, depends on who you get.
                          Did Henning ever get much from that TE position in any other team?

That is an excellent point which would beg the question of what will we do two high end picks at TE now. Fasano and Witten are pretty good to just use them as hood ornaments.

Comment

• Originally posted by iameverywhere
                            Originally posted by bigbluedefense
                            Henning is a scapegoat for a team lacking in personnell. They had a good one and two at WR, but using Foster when they shouldve used Williams was Fox's call. Also, having a weak offensive line, no TE, and a qb who is inconsistent definately hindered what he could do.

Did Henning ever get much from that TE position in any other team?

That is an excellent point which would beg the question of what will we do two high end picks at TE now. Fasano and Witten are pretty good to just use them as hood ornaments.
                            Well, a big part of getting production out of the TE, is having a good TE to work with.

Comment

• If Henning actually does get hired. I would be happy. He has experience with All-Pro WRs [Smith] so Owens will actually be somewhat be a threat this time around.

Comment

• He does seem to get WR involved so I like that, plus he will have alot more weapons here then with Panthers.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information