Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I agree. I'd much rather see a guy that can pound you into submission and wear you down. Marion attacks guys when he's in there. Then once they're softened up, let Jules blow right past them.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
    Albert Camus

Comment

• Somebody was asking about this earlier, according to Todd Archer of the DMN Terence Newman hasn't given up a TD since the 2004 season. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate but I'm inclined to believe it.

Comment

• My boy VY and the Titans are really helping our cause right now, 24 6. :D

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
          Somebody was asking about this earlier, according to Todd Archer of the DMN Terence Newman hasn't given up a TD since the 2004 season. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate but I'm inclined to believe it.
          I wouldn't be surprised if that streak ended today.

Comment

• Originally posted by cardsalltheway
            Originally posted by dpl85
            Somebody was asking about this earlier, according to Todd Archer of the DMN Terence Newman hasn't given up a TD since the 2004 season. I'm not sure if that's 100% accurate but I'm inclined to believe it.
            I wouldn't be surprised if that streak ended today.
            You mean that 9 game win streak.

I would trade a TD against Newman for a win today without flinching.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• I hope Flozell can play a little better the rest of the game or we won't have a chance.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• The defense is playing with more passion than I've seen from this team all season.

Interesting to see that Sam Hurd is getting some playing time.

If our offense can do anything, it looks like the defense should keep us in the game.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Bradie James and D Ware are beasts!

Comment

• I don't disagree with Romo's decision on that interception, but the ball should have been closer to the sideline so it's either a TD or incomplete.

Carpenter is playing on defense.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdallas
                      I don't disagree with Romo's decision on that interception, but the ball should have been closer to the sideline so it's either a TD or incomplete.
                      Romo picked the wrong game to start making stupid decisions. We need his best game today.

Comment

• That's why Newman isn't always back there to return punts. He doesn't look hurt, but that has to scare you. Should have been a fair catch.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• dang my heart just dropped below my knees, that's why Newman should never return punts. :shock:

Comment

dang my heart just dropped below my knees, that's why Newman should never return punts. :shock:
                            I think we should still use him until we get an electric returner some other way, but it's a good reason not to waste him on returns that don't really have a chance.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• I'm so glad we signed Vanderclank! :twisted:

Comment

I'm so glad we signed Vanderclank! :twisted:
                                Remember when we used to treat and pay kickers like crap, and they still kicked like this?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information