X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iameverywhere
    Originally posted by Poet3334
    Originally posted by iameverywhere
    Is it me or are there a few aliases/posters that put up really long posts? They seem to travel in packs on this forum.
    Just an observation. Just look back over the blog. Certain aliases do post in packs. 12:31, 12:32, 12:33, etc....... The chances are low they are logged in at the same time unless they are one in the same.

For an example of normal posting just look at the last two pages. Time stamps are spread out.

Originally posted by Poet3334
    Originally posted by iameverywhere
    Is I am dreaming Dom Capers tonite. Belated XMas present.
    ????????
    Response on Capers below.
    Get over yourself...Noone esle here is as pathetic as you. If you think CTC is a respectable poster...then maybe you guys should find a different place to post.

Comment

• I'm confused is Iameverywhere=Cowboysforever=4.5_275_LB?

Comment

• Originally posted by jdnoyes
        I'm confused is Iameverywhere=Cowboysforever=4.5_275_LB?
        I think so

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
        Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
          Whether anybody likes it or not, I think Parcells has to leave now. I love the guy and everything he did for us. I've enjoyed seeing our rise from three consecutive 5-11 seasons. The talent level on the team is young and exciting! We've got some great talent to look forward to watching for a very long time to come.

BUT... it's time. I don't like the fact that 2 of our coaches with the knowledge of everything we do (all the ins and outs/strengths and weaknesses) went to two teams in the NFC which we will have to face next year. We already seen Sean Payton rip us apart... If Parcells is still the coach next year, you can add Seattle (DeHaven) and Atlanta (Zimmer) to the list... :evil:
          I don't usually quote myself... but...

I gave it a little more thought... If we're losing assistant coaches... it may be because Parcells is telling them to find new jobs instead of firing them.

...and if we are bringing in a new OC and DC, then the guys that are leaving won't really have a heads up on our system anyways...

So it's all good... I still hope BP returns for one more run at it. I'll be stoked if we can get a good DC, QB coach and new ST guy... in addition to Henning. I'm pretty sure that Henning will be better than our co-OC combo last year. It should enable Sparano to refocus solely on the OL which is his nitch.

Comment

• I gave it a little more thought... If we're losing assistant coaches... it may be because Parcells is telling them to find new jobs instead of firing them.

...and if we are bringing in a new OC and DC, then the guys that are leaving won't really have a heads up on our system anyways...

So it's all good... I still hope BP returns for one more run at it. I'll be stoked if we can get a good DC, QB coach and new ST guy... in addition to Henning. I'm pretty sure that Henning will be better than our co-OC combo last year. It should enable Sparano to refocus solely on the OL which is his nitch.
            I totally agree with you on this one D-Unit, I had over the last week or so, been of the opinion that Parcells needed to go. That this year to year hostage situation was only going to continue, and it'd be nice to get a young guy in here who we knew barring a firing would be here for a number of years.

However, in thinking about things today, regardless of what we think Jerry isn't dumb, and I think he has a plan and a good one. I don't think that losing these assistants is a bad thing. I assume that they will bring in Henning to be the OC, which is a great move. While the offense may not change it should take a big burden off Parcell's shoulders and give him something he has been missing since arriving in Dallas, a Coordinator that he really trusts, and a sounding board for his decisions. I think a single voice in the play calling will be a great thing for this team. This will also give Parcells more time to focus on the defense and game management phases, areas where he excels.

The only thing I wish Parcells would do is say ok I'm coming back for this year, or this year and one more year and that’s it, I'm hanging it up. Of course if he did that his final year would probably be a media circus and take the focus off the play of the team, which I'm sure he doesn't want. In any case I’m ready to hear his decision, so we can talk about some more exciting stuff like free agency and the draft.

Comment

• For those that think BP should go, just remember, you were a Romo fumble away from playing the Bears, and from judging that game, Im 90% sure you would beat them and be in the NFC championship game. So did he really do that bad of a job when you think about it?

It was one of those years. Where all the breaks go against you. We suffered the same thing this year with my team. It was just one of those years where the ball doesn't bounce your way. I think he should give it one more go to see what happens.

And remember, with a young team like Dallas, its should get better next year. Why would he let someone else take credit for his work? I would be surprised if he left, but at the same time, I wouldn't. I understand he's old, and it takes its toll. But at the same time, he seems like the type that can't let it go. So who knows.

Comment

• I don't usually quote myself... but...

I gave it a little more thought... If we're losing assistant coaches... it may be because Parcells is telling them to find new jobs instead of firing them.
                You've been listening to the Ranch Report haven't you?
                "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan

Haha... no, why what are they saying there?

That Parcells told his assistants to scram?

Comment

Originally posted by CTCowboysFan

Haha... why what are they saying there?

Yeah Mickey was saying that somebody implied that in an e-mail sent to him, in fact here is the e-mail.

James Richard, Sulphur, La.: We've always heard that Bill knows what he's doing, that he has a plan and he's executing it even when everyone else is confused. I don't expect anyone to agree with this because it will continue to be said that we've lost brilliant coaches and how will we ever recover. My thoughts are this: Bill couldn't fire these guys, they're too good, but while making his decision he has allowed things to be shaken up a bit because I believe he realizes we need a change in the coaching staff. Call me crazy, but I think Bill is going to pull in some new coaching talent this year and allowing some of these guys to move on is convenient for everyone involved.
                    This wasn't you was it James?
                    "Red Ball"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit

Haha... why what are they saying there?

Yeah Mickey was saying that somebody implied that in an e-mail sent to him, in fact here is the e-mail.

James Richard, Sulphur, La.: We've always heard that Bill knows what he's doing, that he has a plan and he's executing it even when everyone else is confused. I don't expect anyone to agree with this because it will continue to be said that we've lost brilliant coaches and how will we ever recover. My thoughts are this: Bill couldn't fire these guys, they're too good, but while making his decision he has allowed things to be shaken up a bit because I believe he realizes we need a change in the coaching staff. Call me crazy, but I think Bill is going to pull in some new coaching talent this year and allowing some of these guys to move on is convenient for everyone involved.
                      This wasn't you was it James?
                      I don't know what they are talking about there, but check to see if my post was made before anything they talked about over there...

I wouldn't be surprised if they got their stuff from me! I don't get my thoughts from other forums... Sorry, but no. I have my own mind.

Comment

• I wouldn't be surprised if they got their stuff from me! I don't get my thoughts from other forums... Sorry, but no. I have my own mind.
                        It's from Mick's Mail not another forum but that's besides the point. I just like giving you crap.
                        "Red Ball"

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if they got their stuff from me! I don't get my thoughts from other forums... Sorry, but no. I have my own mind.
                          It's from Mick's Mail not another forum but that's besides the point. I just like giving you crap.
                          You better bring it harder than that then. 8)

Comment

Haha okay, well that ranch report was before your post so what have you got bro? Admit it, your idol is Mickey Spags 8)
                            "Red Ball"

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit
                              Haha okay, well that ranch report was before your post so what have you got bro? Admit it, your idol is Mickey Spags 8)
                              Ahhh you got me. Shuckerooos... There goes my chance to look cool here by posting information I found on another forum... :? :? :?

That's so obsurd, it's funny!

Comment

• Anybody watch any of the Shrine game tonight?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                                Albert Camus

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information