Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YOUNG COACH....YOUNG COACH...YOUNG COACH....

Yes Bill C is done too...hes done.

You are just mad because my facts are right on about Parcells.

Comment

• Originally posted by BX
      Originally posted by GoodbyeParcells
      OMFG!!! Hmmm..Parcells ran off another HOF coach? Now who would the others be? Jimmy Johnson is not a HOF at least not yet. So what is the basis for your statement?
      Pathetic. You're so eager to goat and reveal in this that you can't even get the principals correct. Idiot.
      goat? Moron

Comment

• Originally posted by GoodbyeParcells
        OMFG!!! Hmmm..Jones ran off another HOF coach? Now who would the others be? Jimmy Johnson is not a HOF at least not yet. So what is the basis for your statement?

Lets look at some facts people. Before the start of this season Parcells had won just 5 more games than the two previous coaches put together in a three year run. This year Parcells has totally tanked this team with the talent it has. The bottom line...you people stop kissng Parcells overrated fat ass! He won a superbowl back in 86 over a much smaller team with NO RUNNING game in the Broncos. Then his second win was given to him by a kicker who should have made that field goal! Now you tell me what has he done? What? Come on...speak! He has done nothing in the last 15 years that is note worthy. What were we waiting for? Parcells 10 year plan?

I am glad he is gone, because frankly he was a overrated lame duck coach that is wasting the organizations time.

Now on to other matters...who do we get? This team is very unlucky as there is NOBODY out there. Turner? No...Phillips? No! Those are some good assistants but not head coaching material. Too bad Peyton is not available....Cowher? Please he is another has been...this team needs a YOUNG coach (with energy) and staff that has its own direction and agenda then they can rebuild this thing.
        Even though Cowher's been coaching a long time, he's not that old. I'd love for him to come here, but I doubt it happens.

I'm disappointed that BP isn't coming back. I wanted him back. But he's made his decision, so we need to move on. Who are we going to get? Frankly, none of the available candidates really excite me.

Comment

YOUNG COACH....YOUNG COACH...YOUNG COACH....

I'm
          mad? What do I care? The Cowboys losing is third on my list of football enjoyments behind Bears winning and Packers losing. I hope they hire Wade Phillips, keep TO, and let Jerry Jones continue to run personel.

But I do agree, I think Parcells is overated. The Cowboys should go after Brian Schottenheimer in my opinion.

Nobody cares about your stupid fantasy team.

Comment

OMFG!!! Hmmm..Parcells ran off another HOF coach? Now who would the others be? Jimmy Johnson is not a HOF at least not yet. So what is the basis for your statement?

Lets look at some facts people. Before the start of this season Parcells had won just 5 more games than the two previous coaches put together in a three year run. This year Parcells has totally tanked this team with the talent it has. The bottom line...you people stop kissng Parcells overrated fat ass! He won a superbowl back in 86 over a much smaller team with NO RUNNING game in the Broncos. Then his second win was given to him by a kicker who should have made that field goal! Now you tell me what has he done? What? Come on...speak! He has done nothing in the last 15 years that is note worthy. What were we waiting for? Parcells 10 year plan?

I am glad he is gone, because frankly he was a overrated lame duck coach that is wasting the organizations time.

Now on to other matters...who do we get? This team is very unlucky as there is NOBODY out there. Turner? No...Phillips? No! Those are some good assistants but not head coaching material. Too bad Peyton is not available....Cowher? Please he is another has been...this team needs a YOUNG coach (with energy) and staff that has its own direction and agenda then they can rebuild this thing.
            What an ingrate.

I'm sorry you've had such a miserable time cheering for the Cowboys for the past 4 years.

I'm sorry you miss the 3 straight years of going 5-11.

I'm sorry you miss having 3 winning seasons out of the last 4 years.

I'm sorry you have the audacity to blame Parcells for Quincy Carter's drug problem that left us scrambling for a replacement starting QB (post draft and post start of the FA period), for Darren Woodson giving us false hopes of a return, for Terry Glenn's season ending injury, for Julius Jones late season return, for Jacob Rogers' injury, for Jerry Jones' failed Eddie George experiment... etc, etc... and on and on and on... We should've been thankful for the 6 wins cause no other coach could've done any better. Period.

I'm sorry you dislike the current personel and make up of the players on the team.

I'm sorry you hate the Tony Romo story.

I'm sorry you hate the abundance of talented young players on the team.

I'm sorry you hate the bright future Parcells has left us.

I'm sorry you are..... Wait... Just hold on a second... As a matter of fact....

No, I'm NOT sorry. I love everything of what I just said above! It's your own fault if you don't love it either. ...and for that... You will just remain an ingrate.

As admin I can change your username to "ingrate". OK?

Comment

• I'd vote for that.

Comment

Your facts are skewed because of one losing season caused by externalities uncontrollable by any coach.... where everything could've gone wrong, went wrong.

You are just an ingrate incapable of seeing the progress we have made as a team and incapable of seeing the bright future ahead.... Unless the new guy comes in and messes it all up.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit

What an ingrate.

I'm sorry you've had such a miserable time cheering for the Cowboys for the past 4 years.

I'm sorry you have the audacity to blame Parcells for Quincy Carter's drug problem that left us scrambling for a replacement starting QB (post draft and post start of the FA period), for Darren Woodson giving us false hopes of a return, for Terry Glenn's season ending injury, for Julius Jones late season return, for Jacob Rogers' injury, for Jerry Jones' failed Eddie George experiment... etc, etc... and on and on and on... We should've been thankful for the 6 wins cause no other coach could've done any better. Period.

I'm sorry you dislike the current personel and make up of the players on the team.

No, I'm NOT sorry. I love everything of what I just said above! It's your own fault if you don't love it either. ...and for that... You will just remain an ingrate.

Sounds good to me..

but you still did not dispute anything I stated because it was the truth. What part of 5 more wins in the same time span as Campo and Gailey do you not understand? The bottom line..

In 4 years he did very little!!! and you can not argue that!

Also, seems the Admins around here are still as mature as they were 6 months ago...very sad.

"The Ingrate"

Comment

Your facts are skewed because of one losing season caused by externalities uncontrollable by any coach.... where everything could've gone wrong, went wrong.

You are just an ingrate incapable of seeing the progress we have made as a team and incapable of seeing the bright future ahead.... Unless the new guy comes in and messes it all up.
                    Agreed. We are light years ahead of where we were in 2003 when BP took over. We have a future. I don't care whether we bring in a young coach or an old one, as long as he's smart.

Comment

Band Aids

I see nothing but a total rebuild ahead, because the 3-4 will never work, you have your best Pass Rusher playing a out of position when EVERYONE inculding John Madden says he would be a better DE in a 4-3 scheme. Also, if you think Romo is the next Aikman or Staubach then you need to put the crack pipe away. This guy will be replaced in the next 2 years, mark my words. He has terrible footwork, can not throw out of the pocket and lacks pocket presence. He is best when he is on the run pulling stuff out of his butt...the problem is all the great ones that could scramble like Young, Elway, Staubach etc..had great pocket presence as well.

But I blame Jones more than anyone for hiring that bafoon in the first place. In fact I blame Jones with everything Since the end of the 94 season. Nothing will change around here until he hires a REAL GM, and lets the coach and his staff have total control over player personnel decisions.....Jerry should stick to worrying about the new stadium.

Comment

• Well, considering the Campo - Gailey reign of terror extended for five years, as opposed to Parcells four, I would say, "Yeah, interesting stat there."

Campo managed to lose more games in three years then Parcells did in four. So what?

Comment

Tex?

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                          Albert Camus

Comment

• Of course it's Tex. I can't think of many other banned posters who have such an odd fetish for coach Hair Helmet.

Comment

Originally posted by D-Unit

What an ingrate.

Sounds good to me..

but you still did not dispute anything I stated because it was the truth. What part of 5 more wins in the same time span as Campo and Gailey do you not understand? The bottom line..

In 4 years he did very little!!! and you can not argue that!

Also, seems the Admins around here are still as mature as they were 6 months ago...very sad.

"The Ingrate"
                              TexMex.

While not BP's best job in his career, he turned around a franchise mismanaged by an ego maniac Owner.

We are set adrift again with Jerry at the helm. Won't get into next year too much because the new coach will have some talent but watch the drafting and player personnel go down the toilet.

Jerry Jones is worse than Dan Snyder. At least Snyder pays coaches to coach. Jerry is just really bad and really over-the-top in terms of what he thinks of his football acumen.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                                Originally posted by D-Unit

Tex?
                                The Jimmy Johnson babbling will soon begin. Talking about the great 1990s team built by Johnson. How the team had swagger .... yawn.

Right now thoughts to BP haters are limited to how Parcells sucks because we are not play 4-3 or throwing Post patterns every 1st down.

First arm chair then nostalgia.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information