Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope Jeff Ireland isn't going anywhere...

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
      Originally posted by JJJ888
      I'm still wondering what in the world Dan Henning was talking about in that quote...how misleading was that?
      How do we even know Henning said that? I question the source.
      So do I...but the report sounded to "smart" for CTCowboys to write it...

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
        I'm still wondering what in the world Dan Henning was talking about in that quote...how misleading was that?
        Someone posted a little later that that report was changed from the actual context it was used in. Plus that report is wrong once parcells retires anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
          Originally posted by D-Unit
          It was reported as a hoax a while ago, I thought that you guys found out about that.

It was on footballsfuture and dallas cowboys central so don't come against me.
          "Red Ball"

Comment

• Okoye is putting on a show at the senior bowl right now.

He just abused Ramirez....Ramirez doesn't play good with his hand on the ground.

Comment

Originally posted by pocketaces
              well i must say im surprised. not that parcells left but that more of you parcell supporters arent mad. heres a guy who took this job saying this was like coaching theyankees. this was his biggest challenge and he wanted to create another legacy. bottom line is we stayed mediocre under parcells. he came here to do a job and didnt finish the job. he abandoned us and took his time doing it. i say see you later bye.
              The difference is that I don't think we've been mediocre. Yeah, well... we didn't win the SB... I didn't fool myself into thinking we'd win this year...and any sooner would've been unrealistic. The team was fundametally unsound when he got here. We were damaged at the roots... at the core... at the foundation. We're no where near that now.

He didn't finish the job in many eyes... but he did finish the job in his eyes... the same way he did it with the Giants, Patriots and the same way he did it with the Jets... He's a "fix it" guy. ...and he fixed our mess too.

He's a genius. There is no better coach in the history of the NFL that has gone into losing situations and turned the team around better than Parcells has. He's always left the teams he's coached in good shape and a helluva lot better shape than when he got there... and he's left on his own terms.... How many coaches can say that? Coaches hardly ever leave on their own terms and they hardly ever leave them in better situations than when they arrived. It's EXTREMELY rare!

People are so quick to judge him off not winning the SB here... and making it sound as if he's left unfinished business. We'll in his eyes his business is done. He did what he did in the past and he's at peace with that.

So many Parcells haters have been waiting for this moment... Well... now let's see what you get... Let's see how green the other side of the fence is... Whoever it is... they are inheriting good, lush, fruitful land here in Dallas. ...can't say that was the case when BP arrived.
              Well said. I think anyone can look at the team after Campo, and the team after Parcells and conclude that we are in a hellava lot better place than we were.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
              Albert Camus

Comment

• Here are the main head coaching candidates reported by Adam Schefter.

Bob Stoops
                Les Miles
                Jeff Fischer
                Bill Cowher
                Houston Nutt
                and of course the last resort Wade Philips
                "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                  It was reported as a hoax a while ago, I thought that you guys found out about that.

You brought it here and never said it was a hoax... So for all we know you're a hoax... along with your Omar Jacobs to Dallas and Roy Williams to LB pleadings...

Comment

Here are the main head coaching candidates reported by Adam Schefter.

Bob Stoops
                    Les Miles
                    Jeff Fischer
                    Bill Cowher
                    Houston Nutt
                    and of course the last resort Wade Philips
                    Oh great... more from the Adam Schefter Hall of Facts.

Comment

Originally posted by CTCowboysFan

You brought it here and never said it was a hoax... So for all we know you're a hoax... along with your Omar Jacobs to Dallas and Roy Williams to LB pleadings...
                      Don't forget CTC was a great footballsfuture poster before he got banned

Comment

You're the one who wanted Chris Leak in the 2nd last year...

Comment

Haha okay, we have all had our wishlists in the past. Omar Jacobs could have been good, and I would still take him over Bledsoe lol.

Sorry I don't like Roy Williams getting blasted in coverage.

And seriously what is with people attacking me. First Thule says I am not a respectable poster, then JJ whatever his name is indirectly said I was dumb and now you are calling me a hoax. What exactly did I do?
                          "Red Ball"

Comment

Haha okay, we have all had our wishlists in the past. Omar Jacobs could have been good, and I would still take him over Bledsoe lol.

Sorry I don't like Roy Williams getting blasted in coverage.

And seriously what is with people attacking me. First Thule says I am not a respectable poster, then JJ whatever his name is indirectly said I was dumb and now you are calling me a hoax. What exactly did I do?
                            Did you see the wink?

Comment

• Don't forget CTC was a great footballsfuture poster before he got banned Laughing
                              Nobody liked that Chris character, and by the way I am aloud on footballsfuture again.

That Broncos game was a punch to the gut.
                              "Red Ball"

Comment

• Did you see the wink?
                                Oh, haha, my bad dude. 8)
                                "Red Ball"

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information