Clear All

• Don't forget Tom Zbkowski would look great in a Cowboys uniform
    "Red Ball"

Comment

• Is it time for a new avy CT?

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
        Is it time for a new avy CT?
        lol, oh yeah forgot the old man is gone now.
        "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
          Don't forget Tom Zbkowski would look great in a Cowboys uniform
          A hardnosed gritty player who wouldn't hamper Watkins development as well as contribute a lot on special teams...but that is probabally to confusing.

Comment

Zib is still in college... Omar is out of the league...

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
              Originally posted by D-Unit
              Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
              Originally posted by JJJ888
              I'm still wondering what in the world Dan Henning was talking about in that quote...how misleading was that?
              How do we even know Henning said that? I question the source.
              So do I...but the report sounded to "smart" for CTCowboys to write it...
              It was reported as a hoax a while ago, I thought that you guys found out about that.

It was on footballsfuture and dallas cowboys central so don't come against me.
              You brought it here and never said it was a hoax... So for all we know you're a hoax... along with your Omar Jacobs to Dallas and Roy Williams to LB pleadings...
              You're the one who wanted Chris Leak in the 2nd last year...
              Last time I checked Leak lead his team to the National Championship.

He'd be a nice 4th round pick up for us this year.

Comment

• Watkins doesn't need any mentoring from another rookie......and besides that Anthony Henry is moving to free safey which is something you dismissed right off the bat.

And D-Unit why and the heck do you insist on another linebacker in the first round. I will bet you that the Cowboys do not take a linebacker in the first round, and also that Bobby Carpenter will play outside linebacker. I don't know why you think he's going to rotate in at inside linebacker when his play at the end of the season merits a starting role.
                "Red Ball"

Comment

• Last time I checked Leak lead his team to the National Championship. Wink
                  Last time I checked pro is a different game than what college is.

Omar Jacobs killed Leak in every statistical category in college.
                  "Red Ball"

Comment

• WOW

I just heard the news. I am totally SHOCKED. I did not see this coming at all. Im personally, pissed off even though I did not like his style. We were going to be better than him then someother dude next year. WOW

I think Jerrah did not extend his contract or something, because earlier all signs pointed him returning. Im still trying absorb this.

IM PRAYING WE STAY WITH 3-4

Comment

• Gostkowski success in the NFL really makes me wonder about a kicker in the draft. I was a firm believer that rookie kickers weren't successful but Crosby is beating the ball with his foot. He is now on my radar...I still don't think a kicker is a day one need....but I'm tempted anytime after that.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                        A hardnosed gritty player who wouldn't hamper Watkins development as well as contribute a lot on special teams...but that is probabally to confusing.
                        Sorry special teams players don't need to be drafted in the first round. Anybody can contribute on special teams.
                        "Red Ball"

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                          I'm still wondering what in the world Dan Henning was talking about in that quote...how misleading was that?
                          How do we even know Henning said that? I question the source.
                          So do I...but the report sounded to "smart" for CTCowboys to write it...
                          It was reported as a hoax a while ago, I thought that you guys found out about that.

It was on footballsfuture and dallas cowboys central so don't come against me.
                          You brought it here and never said it was a hoax... So for all we know you're a hoax... along with your Omar Jacobs to Dallas and Roy Williams to LB pleadings...
                          You're the one who wanted Chris Leak in the 2nd last year...
                          Last time I checked Leak lead his team to the National Championship.

He'd be a nice 4th round pick up for us this year.
                          Funny how his status went down after winning the national championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                            Gostkowski success in the NFL really makes me wonder about a kicker in the draft. I was a firm believer that rookie kickers weren't successful but Crosby is beating the ball with his foot. He is now on my radar...I still don't think a kicker is a day one need....but I'm tempted anytime after that.
                            Jerry has already stated that drafting a kicker is not an option.
                            "Red Ball"

Comment

Last time I checked Leak lead his team to the National Championship. Wink
                              Last time I checked pro is a different game than what college is.

Omar Jacobs killed Leak in every statistical category in college.
                              ...and Timmy Chang killed Jacobs... LOL! I'm soooo not surprised how stats will mislead many fans...

I believe Chris Leak can be a good backup in this league. ...but I'd rather not draft him.

Comment

Watkins doesn't need any mentoring from another rookie......and besides that Anthony Henry is moving to free safey which is something you dismissed right off the bat.

And D-Unit why and the heck do you insist on another linebacker in the first round. I will bet you that the Cowboys do not take a linebacker in the first round, and also that Bobby Carpenter will play outside linebacker. I don't know why you think he's going to rotate in at inside linebacker when his play at the end of the season merits a starting role.
                                I called for Zibby before the Henry situation was announced. Who said compliment equals mentoring? Last time I checked complimenting means adding to something that another cannot bring.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information