Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • I don't think Al Groh has been mentioned. Anybody think he will get a look?

    not really saying I want him, but it seems like he is somebody Jerry would look at.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by dre1614
      Does anyone like Rex Ryan as HC?
      No.

      Comment


      • I think right now this coaching job is wide open, or it seems that way. I have heard about ten different names.
        "Red Ball"

        Comment


        • Let me know if you want your name to be added to my new sig! :D

          Comment


          • From Yahoo.com... LeBron James is a Huge Dallas Cowboys fan...

            His reaction to Parcells' retiring:

            "It's disappointing," he said. "I know what he brought to that franchise, and we probably won't be able to get anyone on his level."

            8)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by D-Unit
              Originally posted by dre1614
              Does anyone like Rex Ryan as HC?
              No.
              Why not?

              Comment


              • Originally posted by D-Unit
                From Yahoo.com... LeBron James is a Huge Dallas Cowboys fan...

                His reaction to Parcells' retiring:

                "It's disappointing," he said. "I know what he brought to that franchise, and we probably won't be able to get anyone on his level."

                8)
                HAHAHAHAHA quoting a basketball player hahahahahaha getting desperate.




                The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                Comment


                • [quote="iameverywhere"]Funny to read the comments on this board about Bill being a failure or doing a bad job. What a joke.

                  With the coaching carousel in this league and Jerry Jones managing a revolving door of his very own (4 in 12 years?) how do you expect to win or build anything meaningful?

                  Took Cowher 15. Took Belichick some time including an abject failure in Cleveland.

                  Fans think winning (or even getting to) a SB is like waving a magic wand.

                  I wish Tom Landry would be here to dispel the supreme ignorance of these alleged Cowboy fans.[/q



                  PARCELLS QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! jerry wanted him back.




                  The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                  Comment


                  • Now Singletary thrown in the mix. My gosh....I actually wouldn't mind him though, but a close up of his face in your avatar is a bit too much. He looks mildly cross-eyed or something.
                    "Red Ball"

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by iameverywhere
                      Originally posted by pocketaces
                      this from Frank Luksa

                      The four-year Parcells era is easily classified. He built a better team and left a bigger mess.

                      Hiring Parcells was hailed as a masterstroke, and it turned out not to be. Judged by reputation and expectation, the Parcells era was keenly disappointing. It expires on a morose note and fades away like his teams did in December. In the final reckoning, his presence here amounted to nothing special.
                      All the Dallas Media hates Parcells. I would not expect much from those idiots in respect to Bill.

                      again with the media spin because it doesnt jive with what you think. let them say one thing in YOUR favor or thinking and youll be quoting them all over the place.




                      The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by fryman
                        I can't believe anybody would think that we were more talented before Parcells, then after. We have the talent on this team now to continue to make the playoffs for years. One month ago everybody is talking about the great young talent we have on this team, and then now everybody is saying Parcells didn't do anythinging Campo couldn't.

                        Half this board have a moodswing whenever something big happens to the cowboys. This thread is becoming a joke.
                        who said we dont have more talent now? talents not the question,coaching is.




                        The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by pocketaces
                          Originally posted by D-Unit
                          From Yahoo.com... LeBron James is a Huge Dallas Cowboys fan...

                          His reaction to Parcells' retiring:

                          "It's disappointing," he said. "I know what he brought to that franchise, and we probably won't be able to get anyone on his level."

                          8)
                          HAHAHAHAHA quoting a basketball player hahahahahaha getting desperate.
                          LMFAO! I didn't say it to prove a point. I already did that, for which you had no response to... cause you'd look dumb trying to back it up.

                          I didn't know Lebron was a Cowboys fan and it was cool seeing what he said. Thought I'd share that with fans who actually have a clue about what Parcells meant to the team.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CTCowboysFan
                            Now Singletary thrown in the mix. My gosh....I actually wouldn't mind him though, but a close up of his face in your avatar is a bit too much. He looks mildly cross-eyed or something.
                            What do you mean? You only heard of him being a favorite of mine now? I've liked him as a HC possibility for any team since last year when he started interviewing for them.

                            Shall I add you to the petition?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by dre1614
                              Originally posted by D-Unit
                              Originally posted by dre1614
                              Does anyone like Rex Ryan as HC?
                              No.
                              Why not?
                              Let me repeat myself.



                              No.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by pocketaces
                                Originally posted by fryman
                                I can't believe anybody would think that we were more talented before Parcells, then after. We have the talent on this team now to continue to make the playoffs for years. One month ago everybody is talking about the great young talent we have on this team, and then now everybody is saying Parcells didn't do anythinging Campo couldn't.

                                Half this board have a moodswing whenever something big happens to the cowboys. This thread is becoming a joke.
                                who said we dont have more talent now? talents not the question,coaching is.
                                And how would you grade the level of talent when Chan Gailey inherited the team compared to when Bill Parcells inherited the team? Cause you are quick to compare the two when it comes to winning records right?

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information