Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think James could play in the 4-3 at all. He's just to slow. Probably like....

DE: Ware, SPEARS(only strong side), Ellis
    DT: Ferguson, Canty, Ratliff
    SOLB: Carpenter, Burnett
    WOLB: Adoyle, Singleton
    MLB: Kinda hard..James is to slow, maybe Fowler?

Comment

• First of all... If Jerry Jones is looking at guys like Wade Philips and Gary Gibbs, I dont think we will be making a switch to the 4-3. Lets say we dont get Wade and end up with say,Gibbs... yes he is primarily a 4-3 guy but, he does know the 3-4 well enough to instill it as our primary d. We have great personel to run the 3-4, all we need is someone who could teach it correctly. As for Todd Bowles... I'm not as high on him as most of you... first of all he hasnt helped improve our secondary these past two years and he is another 4-3 guy that would be forced to teach a 3-4 defense that he has no experience in. It just seems illogical to me. I dont care how good his interview is or that our subpar secondary "responds" to him, we need an experienced 3-4 guy.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
      http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
      KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
        First of all... If Jerry Jones is looking at guys like Wade Philips and Gary Gibbs, I dont think we will be making a switch to the 4-3. Lets say we dont get Wade and end up with say,Gibbs... yes he is primarily a 4-3 guy but, he does know the 3-4 well enough to instill it as our primary d. We have great personel to run the 3-4, all we need is someone who could teach it correctly. As for Todd Bowles... I'm not as high on him as most of you... first of all he hasnt helped improve our secondary these past two years and he is another 4-3 guy that would be forced to teach a 3-4 defense that he has no experience in. It just seems illogical to me. I dont care how good his interview is or that our subpar secondary "responds" to him, we need an experienced 3-4 guy.
        Bowles came in in 2005--the year we switched to 3-4. So he has seen the 3-4 for a couple of years...furthermore, he is a secondary coach, so 4-3 and 3-4 are not as important to him; he should be able to work with whichever scheme he is given.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
          Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
          First of all... If Jerry Jones is looking at guys like Wade Philips and Gary Gibbs, I dont think we will be making a switch to the 4-3. Lets say we dont get Wade and end up with say,Gibbs... yes he is primarily a 4-3 guy but, he does know the 3-4 well enough to instill it as our primary d. We have great personel to run the 3-4, all we need is someone who could teach it correctly. As for Todd Bowles... I'm not as high on him as most of you... first of all he hasnt helped improve our secondary these past two years and he is another 4-3 guy that would be forced to teach a 3-4 defense that he has no experience in. It just seems illogical to me. I dont care how good his interview is or that our subpar secondary "responds" to him, we need an experienced 3-4 guy.
          Bowles came in in 2005--the year we switched to 3-4. So he has seen the 3-4 for a couple of years...furthermore, he is a secondary coach, so 4-3 and 3-4 are not as important to him; he should be able to work with whichever scheme he is given.
          Coming to the Boys in 05, nearly all of his coaching experience had come in a 4-3 primary defense. What does this mean? It means he learned the 3-4 from who? That's right, Mike Zimmer, Zimmer knows nothing about the 3-4 and he was the first to admit that when Parcells came in. As for him being a secondary coach... That means nothing if he will be our d coord. because, he will need to know more than just about the secondary. He is just going to be another Zimmer and once again our defense will look confused and out of place. Our defense just looked flat out slow last season, not because, they dont have speed it was because, they didnt know their assignments. This can and should be contributed to bad coaching by a coach who didnt know what he was doing and now we are going to replace said coach with a man who learned under him. Just seems moronic to me.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
          KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
            Originally posted by M.O.T.H.
            Bowles is crap... There are a TON of secondary coaches that did better with a lot less talent to work with.

Comment

• I just typed up a big thing but then lost it

Anyway, what I basically said was I think Wade Phillips will be the Head Coach, and then I think Greg Manusky will be DC. And some other stuff about who I'd want want at each position if that coach were to get the boot if Phillips were to clean house. If you really want me to redo that I will.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jason Witten has been added to the pro bowl

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano
                  Jason Witten has been added to the pro bowl

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/200....ap/index.html
                  Success!

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                    I just typed up a big thing but then lost it

Anyway, what I basically said was I think Wade Phillips will be the Head Coach, and then I think Greg Manusky will be DC. And some other stuff about who I'd want want at each position if that coach were to get the boot if Phillips were to clean house. If you really want me to redo that I will.
                    Redo what?

JK

Comment

• How can you claim "success" when Newman hasn't even sniffed the Pro Bowl?

Comment

• Originally posted by BX
                        How can you claim "success" when Newman hasn't even sniffed the Pro Bowl?
                        Yeah, no crap... I gotta get his autograph... Already got Witten's.... :|

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                          Originally posted by BX

There you go...I threw in Zuriel Smith for free.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
                            Originally posted by D-Unit
                            Originally posted by BX

You let that scrub sign it? What kind of name is Zuriel??? lol. Only Pro-Bowlers on mine baby! :D

Comment

• No love for Gary Gibbs?

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                                Originally posted by thule
                                Originally posted by D-Unit
                                Originally posted by BX

You let that scrub sign it? What kind of name is Zuriel??? lol. Only Pro-Bowlers on mine baby! :D
                                Then you don't need Newman

Thats not mine btw...just some random one I saw on ebay.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information