Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bradie James is definitely our defensive emotional leader and he's very vocal in his leadership role. I really think he also deserves a pro bowl berth although he probably won't get it as he's still kind of an unknown entity around the league. Bradie has really had a great season thus far.

Comment

• Do you guys think Gurode and Colombo get signed to extension before the season is over or are allowed to test free agency?

I would love to lock them up for a few years.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• Originally posted by BX
        Did anyone see Romo give Peyton that tap on the helmet after the game, as if to say, "Too bad, but better luck next time, buddy!" ?

We've created a monster.
        Ha, I noticed that too and kind of chuckled to myself.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdallas
          Do you guys think Gurode and Colombo get signed to extension before the season is over or are allowed to test free agency?

I would think we'd probably wait until after the season to do that just in case they get hurt or for some reason their play begins to deteriorate substantially. I do think locking those guys up would be a great idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul
            What you guys think of Carps play. I think he looked pretty good when he was in. He was definitely showing some real effort and hustle during the game.
            He's shown glimpses of talent. It'll take him until next year to put it all together if he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jdallas
              Do you guys think Gurode and Colombo get signed to extension before the season is over or are allowed to test free agency?

At the least, I think Gurode gets a new deal. He's provent to be a solid center and I think we can sign him at a modest rate.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
                Originally posted by Jdallas

I would think we'd probably wait until after the season to do that just in case they get hurt or for some reason their play begins to deteriorate substantially. I do think locking those guys up would be a great idea.
                I agree, lets see how the rest of the season goes. But Gurode has shown that he can be a solid center for us, for years to come. Colombo has played very well lately, let just see how it turn out.

Another important question would be, will Rivera and Flozell be here next year?

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85

I agree, lets see how the rest of the season goes. But Gurode has shown that he can be a solid center for us, for years to come. Colombo has played very well lately, let just see how it turn out.

I think one of them will, not both.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                  Albert Camus

Comment

Originally posted by dpl85

The more Rivera plays, the more I want a Guard in the draft.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• I'm gonna throw something out there and yall will probably think I'm crazy but should we draft Mason Crosby in the first 3 rounds? It sounds crazy but I really think kicker is our biggest need.

Comment

I'm gonna throw something out there and yall will probably think I'm crazy but should we draft Mason Crosby in the first 3 rounds? It sounds crazy but I really think kicker is our biggest need.
                        I LOVE IT. I been thinking the same thing. Vandy makes me nervous even on XP, so to get a kicking prospect like Crosby I'm totally down with.

Comment

I'm gonna throw something out there and yall will probably think I'm crazy but should we draft Mason Crosby in the first 3 rounds? It sounds crazy but I really think kicker is our biggest need.
                          I don't like making a big commitment to a kicker if there are any question marks at all. We couldn't cut Vanderjagt this preseason because he had a signing bonus. You can't cut a rookie kicker you spent a draft pick on because then you wasted it.

Desings by D-Unit

Comment

• * STEPS IN THE ROOM, AND HI FIVES EVERYONE! *

Wassssuuuup Fellahs! This is the one we've been waiting for! The BIG GAME. The game that legitimizes us! Anyone with doubts on us before, needs to wake up and start giving us credit for being a real contender!

I'm stoked!!!

Comment

• I guess I was wrong. This season isn't gone. We have a chance. I'm ready for us to go on a run.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                                * STEPS IN THE ROOM, AND HI FIVES EVERYONE! *

Wassssuuuup Fellahs! This is the one we've been waiting for! The BIG GAME. The game that legitimizes us! Anyone with doubts on us before, needs to wake up and start giving us credit for being a real contender!

I'm stoked!!!
                                What's up D, high fives all around! Hey I'm just curious what time is it in Hawaii right now?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information