Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good game...cowboys go on list of hated teams.

-Patriots
    -Steelers
    -Chargers
    --cowboys

jk im ok with cowboys

Sig by BoneKrusher
    Originally posted by killxswitch
    Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Hey guys good game against us today. I wish our star on defense Sanders was playing which could have made the game a totally different outcome but oh well. Congrats on the win though.
      INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

• Haha those are the exact same teams I hate as well RCA chang gang. In that same order too. GO COLTS!!!
        INDIANAPOLIS COLTS - A CHANGE IS COMING!

Comment

• Originally posted by indyfan1985
          Haha those are the exact same teams I hate as well RCA chang gang. In that same order too. GO COLTS!!!
          Right on!

Sig by BoneKrusher
          Originally posted by killxswitch
          Bill Polian is cancer wrapped in AIDS delivered in an XXL enema so please don't expect me to disagree with you.

Comment

• Ware got great pressure. Ratliff is really becoming a player. I didn't even notice Ellis was missing, Carp/Burnett/Singleton all did fine. After Freeney forced the fumble on Romo I didn't hear much from him the rest of the game. TO was quiet as in not cocking off or anything. JJ and Barber didn't do spectacular but got the job done especially in the second half. It wasn't the best game from Romo but still completed like 19 out of 23 passes. I can't say enough about how the defense stepped it up. Manning couldn't do jack shat. Great job, I am so happy.........I feel like we can beat anybody left on the schedule though @Atlanta/NY Giants will both be tough...if we can win out at home though we will for sure be in, and who knows what happens on the road.
            "Red Ball"

Comment

• That game had a beautiful story and psychology. It was the classic overwhelming underdog fighting from behind and actually winning at the very end not unlike Rocky. That game had all of the elements of great storytelling. That in a nutshell is why I love football and think it's the best sport ever. You can't really get that in any other sport to the same degree because of the parity in the NFL.

Comment

• Originally posted by dpl85
                That game had a beautiful story and psychology. It was the classic overwhelming underdog fighting from behind and actually winning at the very end not unlike Rocky. That game had all of the elements of great storytelling. That in a nutshell is why I love football and think it's the best sport ever. You can't really get that in any other sport to the same degree because of the parity in the NFL.
                Yeah the game did have a playoff feel to it. You could feel it in watching at home, and seeing the people at the stadium,i f we could beat the Colts, we could beat anybody. We have the talent, we just needed the execution. This game is right there with the Eagles games last year, as one of the funnest games to watch.

Comment

• Looks like the division is down to us and Giants. Philly losing McNabb was HUGE. Hate to say, I'm happy about it, but I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
                    Looks like the division is down to us and Giants. Philly losing McNabb was HUGE. Hate to say, I'm happy about it, but I am.
                    You're a sick bastard D, sick. How could you say such things? I tell you some Cowboy fans have such nerve.

I really don't know who to pick to win this division. The Giants look awesome one week and then tank the next. The Cowboys look real good one week and then play really bad the next. But since I'm posting here I'll pick the.....Giants!:P

Another sig courtesy of BoneKrusher

Originally posted by JBCX
                    Despite looking better against an underachieving Eagles team, I still think the Bears are one of the worst teams in the NFL. I smell a blowout victory by the Lions this week and a division sweep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dam8610
                      Originally posted by Burns336
                      I disagree with the statement that a basic nickle package against the colts would be suicide. They play in a basic offense and the bills used a basic nickle package through most of the game if i remember correctly and that worked wonders. People should take into consideration that the bills start 2 rookie safeties as well. The only problem wiwth the bills was that they didnt have an offense. If we could mirror their defense and keep our offense rolling like it has, we should have a good shot.
                      The Bills used a basic 4-3 Tampa 2 look the entire game. They played the pass heavily and hoped for the Colts to make mistakes, which rarely happens, but did twice in the form of fumbles (one of which was run back for a TD) against the Bills. So, to a point, I agree with the notion that if the Cowboys do what the Bills did, they'll have a good shot, but good luck trying to get another 2 turnovers out of a team that's turned the ball over all of 8 times in 9 games this season.

Not to rub it in, but I thought this was pretty funny.
                      Originally posted by 21ST
                      He was protecting his self
                      Originally posted by tjsunstein
                      From what? His leg?
                      Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                      That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                      "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• I agree...great win.

I'll play parcells here I guess.

Flo is even worse than we thought. The lose of LA has really affected him...and if we can get anything for him...even a 2nd day pick lets do it.

Rivera is past his prime his only role on this team is leadership...pointing out blitzes has even moved over to gurode now. He is nothing but a tutor at best.

1 step drops to be effective is not something I feel ready to live by....something needs to be done about our protection. Not only our protection but our run blocking. Sure we are effective when pulling....but our push off the line is terrible...I bet I could count on one hand the number of times we got a 2-3 yard push forward on the much undersized colts DL. This is not what brings teams to championships.

On the defensive side of the ball...Carp showed good fill in skills...but it is clear he needs more playing time to excel. He gave up containment twice because of his late sheds....he could have kept 2-3 nine yard gains to minimal gains had he shed his block earlier. He can't allow backs to get the corner against our d....we have been exposed when teams can get the edge on us. Keep them where the beef is.

Roy is a game changer...his presence on the field helps alot...but it is his reason for our weak red zone passing offense. He cannot man up on an athletic player and be expected to make a play. I would love to see Watkins man up in the redzone...but obviously he isn't ready for that.

Davis is just as slow as everyone has thought. He cannot play the deep center in our defense and is a liability when doing so....had he been in position on Waynes touchdown it would have had a chance to have been prevented.

Watkins looks like a robot out there....he doesn't seem to react...he plays very hesitant....once he start rolling with the game I think we may have our center fielder...but he clearly doesn't have what it takes at this point to be an every down FS.

Vandy...what to say...he doesn't seem to be following through like he once did...which is leading to his kicked to be pushed far. IDK if this is from his kickoff's that hes been practicing....but something in his delivery has been changed...and its not looking good. This worries me...give me Josh Brown for a 3rd round pick. We all know about the rookie kicker wooo's....I don't wanna deal with that.

On another note....
                        Loved the defensive energy....talk about emotion on the field.
                        Romo....that kid has some swagger and I love it.
                        TO gives us the chance to bring a trophy to big d

Comment

• Wow, where to begin.

- I'm gonna be the first to say it......Ellis getting hurt is going to end up being a good thing for this team. I think one of reasons for us getting so much pressure on Manning this game was the way that we where forced to move our guys around so much. One play we would have Ware at LOLB, Burnett on the weakside. The next play, we would have DMW on the weakside and Carpenter on the strong side. The next, we would have DMW lining up as the LE with Hatcher at the RE, then we would have Ware at RE and Carp at LE, or Singleton on the SS and Burnett on the weakside. Head spinning yet? I thought it was huge in preventing Indy from targeting DeMarcus and throwing the "German Army" at him. Also, Carpenter was extremely impressive every time I saw him. He and Ayodele blew up the 2nd down run play right before Roy's pick. He also caught their RB (Addai, I think) from behind when they broke that long one up the right sideline. Very encouraging.

- Another note on our pass rush: with the pressure that we were generating today, we would have had between 4 and 8 sacks against a normal QB. Manning is so smart and has such a lightning fast release that there were at least 7 times I counted that he looked to be on his way down when he suddenly whipped the ball out in a blink of an eye. Just incredible. Now I really see why he is so often among the 2 or 3 least sacked QBs in the league.

- As to Newman's "TD-free streak", I'm not so sure its over, technically. He lined up on Wayne, but it seemed like there was a breakdown in communication between him and Henry. We were in man, and they ran a cross. It seemed like Newman was under the impression that they were using the switch technique on that play, and Henry thought he was supposed to stick. I'm interested to see which one was the wrong one.

- Romo is a great decision maker. He had a couple bad ones, and according to Parcells he was supposed to go to TO on the other side when he threw the pick. BP said that TO was open for a TD, but I haven't seen the all-22 angle to see whether that is true or not. Still, you know when a guy is completing in the high-60s on a week-in and week-out basis that he is going to the right place at a remarkably high rate, and not only that, but then has the accuracy to get the ball on his target. This week: 83% .......... :shock:

I'll have some more thoughts tomorrow, but those are the main things on my mind.

Oh, btw, I just wanted to give a huge :shock: to Burnett on that pick six. I swear he looked like a DB getting up and running with that ball. He was so damn fast and agile it was a shock to my system watching it. I'm starting to wonder if he could end up being a real player, and not JAG. But for today, I gotta give him some major props.
                          Originally posted by 21ST
                          He was protecting his self
                          Originally posted by tjsunstein
                          From what? His leg?
                          Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
                          That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
                          "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• Anthony Henry changed my mind about him and proved me wrong... and i couldnt be happier. great game.

Comment

• I think that Bradie James is very underratd. Yes h's slow but he's a badass and a big player. He was a monster yesterday.
                              And what about Hatcher? He made some plays against Tarik Glenn, he almost get a sack pushing Glenn all the way back to Manning..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• I hate admitting this but I think I should do this.

Congrats, guys. Good game well played, the better team today definitely won and deservedly so.
                                Is that a rash?

Give JKPIGSKIN credit for this masterpiece

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information