• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by TNewFan41
    Originally posted by Damix
    Originally posted by TNewFan41
    Originally posted by 49ersfan_87
    Id say giants and eagles duke it out for the NFC east title.
    That's a joke right?

Giants blow, eagles blow.

If the Cowboys don't take the East by atleast 3 games we will be a serious let down.
    I kind of remember you saying that the cowboys were leagues above everyone in the east last year. That didn't work out so well for ya.
    They were, and they still are. They had a couple of bad games at the end, oh well. The giants suck with Tiki, without him, OMG, have fun picking in the top 10 of the 2008 draft.

Wade Phillips is gonna make our defense so sick it isn't even funny.

And Jason Garret isn't going to hold our offense back, he will take it to the next level.

Parcells held everything back, so we are not gonna be held back, the cowboys are gonna dominate. If we aren't atleast in the NFC Title game it will be a huge letdown.

And the Eagles??? are you serious? thgey got on a little hot streak at the end with garcia, oh wow. They are a joke, please. They go 8-8 or worse next year.

The Cowboys have the most talent by far, now he have the coaches that won't hold them back.

OMG we are gonna DOMINATE!!!!
    So let me get this ....

Garrett is going to take an Offense Scoring 26.5PPG "to the next level?" The same Garrett with no hands on experience actually coaching a decent QB or running an O.

Parcells held everything back but still scored 26 PPG and was a top 5 D until we forgot to cover in December.

The Cowboys are the most talented but the Eagles, New Orleans and Detroit wupped our buts.

This is exactly what is wrong with Cowboy fans. A view of worth inflated beyond reality or possible reason.

No wonder the town is in a collective blame Parcells mode. How else do explain such failure in 2006. Cowboys where entitled to march into Miami b/c they have talent. Forget the failures of the "talented" players in key situations.

They say Jerry is irrational but so are the fans it seems. No wonder we have been in a deep freeze for the last 12 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Damix
      Originally posted by 49ersfan_87
      Id say giants and eagles duke it out for the NFC east title.
      That's a joke right?

Giants blow, eagles blow.

If the Cowboys don't take the East by atleast 3 games we will be a serious let down.
      I kind of remember you saying that the cowboys were leagues above everyone in the east last year. That didn't work out so well for ya.
      They were, and they still are. They had a couple of bad games at the end, oh well. The giants suck with Tiki, without him, OMG, have fun picking in the top 10 of the 2008 draft.

Wade Phillips is gonna make our defense so sick it isn't even funny.

And Jason Garret isn't going to hold our offense back, he will take it to the next level.

Parcells held everything back, so we are not gonna be held back, the cowboys are gonna dominate. If we aren't atleast in the NFC Title game it will be a huge letdown.

And the Eagles??? are you serious? thgey got on a little hot streak at the end with garcia, oh wow. They are a joke, please. They go 8-8 or worse next year.

The Cowboys have the most talent by far, now he have the coaches that won't hold them back.

OMG we are gonna DOMINATE!!!!
      Calm down there buddy. There's a thin line between confident and delusional, and you pretty passed that line by a mile. It's not going to be a easy ride to a division title. We've yet to fill any holes on out team, and depending who is there, we can't say how much of an improvement we will make. And for f.u.c.ksake it is only Feburary!! Calm your ass down.

Comment

• On a side note, Jerry giving Garrett the annointing oil as future HC and OC is exactly what is wrong with this organization.

Sparano was the OC this year. He was called creative, bright and hard working. He is wanted by several teams in the league. We scored 26.5PPG with a mediocre line. His Jerry reward -- a demotion.

Haley, the second best guy on the staff, was given a job as OC by an ex, successful OC. His Jerry reward -- having to kiss TO butt.

Garrett has two years experience as a QB coach to Gus and Joey. Was on an experienced top heavy Miami Staff where his direct contributions are questionable at best. Has no track record or success coach. His reward -- Jerry annointing oil.

So sad. Wish my team the best but gotta believe things are going the wrong way

Comment

• Ok, but I do believe our offense will get to the next level because we won't be so conservative.

Look at the Seattle game for instance, they had freakin pete hunter on the best reciever in the game, and we didn't throw over 30 yards once, are you serious? Bill Parcells f'in sucks.

And most talented doesn't mean you always win, but the Cowboys definitly have the most talent.

Who has more? I'll answer that for you, no one.

Comment

Ok, but I do believe our offense will get to the next level because we won't be so conservative.

Look at the Seattle game for instance, they had freakin pete hunter on the best reciever in the game, and we didn't throw over 30 yards once, are you serious? Bill Parcells f'in sucks.

And most talented doesn't mean you always win, but the Cowboys definitly have the most talent.

Who has more? I'll answer that for you, no one.
            Tony Romo threw 29 times in that game. He hardly played conservative, it was very balanced. Romo just had a horrible game, thats all. He threw for less than 200 yards, and was throwing some in the dirt.

You are what you are. The Cowboys just weren't good enough. Thats it. How can they be the most talented when they went 9-7 while staying healthy? That doesn't make sense.

I think youre exaggerating the talent level on the team a bit. I'll say this much, I watched plenty of Cowboy games this past year. Blitzing wasn't the only issue. I saw numerous times where Dallas came in an all out blitz (particularly out of the nickel) and it still didn't get there. The players just weren't getting it done.

The players need to take their game to the next level to make this work. If Ware, Spears, Roy, Watkins, Carpenter, and Canty come back to TC with the same skillset as this past year, with no signs of improvement, it can get ugly. They should mature considering their youth, but thats what was a major issue. They just weren't as good as you'd hope them to be this year, they didn't develop quickly enough.

As far as the Giants go, yes, I am worried about Tiki. But FA didn't even start yet. What if we draft Lynch or nab Thomas Jones etc? Who knows what happens, its far too early to speculate how much Tiki's absence will hurt us when FA didn't even start yet. I do believe that we're in trouble if Jacobs is the lone starter with no plan B, I agree on that. But I doubt the Giants take that approach.

Comment

• OMG, talent does not mean winning, it is just talented players.The cowboys definitly have the most talent in the NFL.

And wow, Romo threw 29 times, but like I said BBD, they didn't throw to T.O. or terry glenn over 30 yards once, against pete hunter, kelly jennings, and kelly herndon, are you freakin serious?!?!?!?!

worst coaching I have ever seen.

Who has more talent than Newman, Williams, T.O., Glenn, Romo, Julius and Marion, Crayton, Witten, James, Ware, Carpenter, Ayodele, Ferg, Canty, and Spears?

No one, period. Ware is probably the most talented player in the NFL, he can be better than LT when he wants too.

The cowboys have the most talented team, now we just need to use it correctly.

BBD you know this team has elite talent, don't lie about that. Talent does always translate to winning, look at the patriots, talent wise they suck, but they just win. The Cowboys have the most talent. And everyone knows it.

Comment

OMG, talent does not mean winning, it is just talented players.The cowboys definitly have the most talent in the NFL.

And wow, Romo threw 29 times, but like I said BBD, they didn't throw to T.O. or terry glenn over 30 yards once, against pete hunter, kelly jennings, and kelly herndon, are you freakin serious?!?!?!?!

Who has more talent than Newman, Williams, T.O., Glenn, Romo, Julius and Marion, Crayton, Witten, James, Ware, Carpenter, Ayodele, Ferg, Canty, and Spears?

No one, period. Ware is probably the most talented player in the NFL, he can be better than LT when he wants too.

BBD you know this team has elite talent, don't lie about that. Talent does always translate to winning, look at the patriots, talent wise they suck, but they just win. The Cowboys have the most talent. And everyone knows it.
                Calm down buddy...yes the Cowboys have talent, but you're kind of going crazy here. Seriously I dare you to go post that assertion in the NFL forum. You will get ripped apart. No matter how big a homer you may be, the kind of statement you are making just makes Cowboys fans seem biased, tempermental, and even a little bit out of our minds.

Comment

• Dude, hardcore homer. How old is this kid? I haven't seen one coherent or objective argument from you, throughout this homer tirade.

Comment

• I am 15. And I will stop with the talent thing, but the cowboys do have the most talent in the NFL, and I believe every fan knows that.

Anyway, after just looking up Derrick Dockey, Eric Stienbach, and Kris Dielman, 2 of them are 26, and 1 of them is 27 (I forgot which is which, lol), and they have a good amount of experience. I think that is perfect for our team, as thule said. If jerry doesn't sign one of them I will kill him.

They are young and have a good amount of starting experience. Rivera was a great player and a future HOFer IMO, but come on now, cut him and sign one of these guys, our offensive line is what is holding us back, and just one of them could make the difference.

And Jerry you better resign Columbo and Gurode or i'll kill you, again.

What do you guys think of Al Johnson? resign him or expendable?

Comment

• [quote="TNewFan41"]I am 15. And I will stop with the talent thing, but the cowboys do have the most talent in the NFL, and I believe every fan knows that.

quote]

Colts

Peyton Manning. Marvin Harrison. Reggie Wayne. Jeff Saturday. Tarik Glenn. Dallas Clark. Dwight Freeney. Bob Sanders. Joseph Addai.

Ravens

Todd Heap. Ray Lewis. Bart Scott. Haloti Ngata. Terrell Suggs. Ed Reed. Dawan Landry. Chris Mccalister. Trevor Pryce.

Not to start a war, but i dont think the cowboys are the most talented. Thyere up there, but not the most.

Comment

I am 15. And I will stop with the talent thing, but the cowboys do have the most talent in the NFL, and I believe every fan knows that.

Anyway, after just looking up Derrick Dockey, Eric Stienbach, and Kris Dielman, 2 of them are 26, and 1 of them is 27 (I forgot which is which, lol), and they have a good amount of experience. I think that is perfect for our team, as thule said. If jerry doesn't sign one of them I will kill him.

They are young and have a good amount of starting experience. Rivera was a great player and a future HOFer IMO, but come on now, cut him and sign one of these guys, our offensive line is what is holding us back, and just one of them could make the difference.

And Jerry you better resign Columbo and Gurode or i'll kill you, again.

What do you guys think of Al Johnson? resign him or expendable?
                        I don't think he'll be resigned, at least not before Gurode.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                        Albert Camus

Comment

• [quote="49ersfan_87"]
                          I am 15. And I will stop with the talent thing, but the cowboys do have the most talent in the NFL, and I believe every fan knows that.

quote]

Colts

Peyton Manning. Marvin Harrison. Reggie Wayne. Jeff Saturday. Tarik Glenn. Dallas Clark. Dwight Freeney. Bob Sanders. Joseph Addai.

Ravens

Todd Heap. Ray Lewis. Bart Scott. Haloti Ngata. Terrell Suggs. Ed Reed. Dawan Landry. Chris Mccalister. Trevor Pryce.

Not to start a war, but i dont think the cowboys are the most talented. Thyere up there, but not the most.
                          Dawan Landy? lol ok. The cowboys have more talent than those teams by far. And i forgot to mention greg ellis, kevin burnett, and jason hatcher for the cowboys. OMG it is painfull to see how loaded we are.

But I am not talking about this anymore, so wjhat do you guys think about the 3 guards I mentioned.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert_in_bigd
                            On a side note, Jerry giving Garrett the annointing oil as future HC and OC is exactly what is wrong with this organization.

Sparano was the OC this year. He was called creative, bright and hard working. He is wanted by several teams in the league. We scored 26.5PPG with a mediocre line. His Jerry reward -- a demotion.

Haley, the second best guy on the staff, was given a job as OC by an ex, successful OC. His Jerry reward -- having to kiss TO butt.

Garrett has two years experience as a QB coach to Gus and Joey. Was on an experienced top heavy Miami Staff where his direct contributions are questionable at best. Has no track record or success coach. His reward -- Jerry annointing oil.

So sad. Wish my team the best but gotta believe things are going the wrong way
                            I think your letting your hatred of Jerry get the best of your argument. Garrett was an in demand coach not based upon his experience, but on his potential, his intellect, and his knowledge of the game. You would be hard pressed to find anyone that worked with him have nothing but glowing praise for his abilities. We weren't the only ones interested in him. I'll reserve my judgement until I see him in action.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                            Albert Camus

Comment

• Don't know if anyone saw or cares but we signed Akin Ayodele's Brother as a Defensive Tackle
                              http://www.dallascowboys.com/

Also just heard on NFL Network
                              Wade is expected to higher Todd Bowels as DC and his son Wes as QB coach

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
                                OMG, talent does not mean winning, it is just talented players.The cowboys definitly have the most talent in the NFL.

Calm down buddy...yes the Cowboys have talent, but you're kind of going crazy here. Seriously I dare you to go post that assertion in the NFL forum. You will get ripped apart. No matter how big a homer you may be, the kind of statement you are making just makes Cowboys fans seem biased, tempermental, and even a little bit out of our minds.
                                It sucks that half of them are.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information