This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Go Cowboys
    Don't know if anyone saw or cares but we signed Akin Ayodele's Brother as a Defensive Tackle
    http://www.dallascowboys.com/

Also just heard on NFL Network
    Wade is expected to higher Todd Bowels as DC and his son Wes as QB coach
    I dunno about hiring Wes Phillips. He's only been the QB at a D1 team for two years! That's just dumb. The only reason he'll be on the staff is because he's the head coaches son. This isn't Pop Warner. You can't let someone have an important position just because he's your son. I don't think he's ready for the pros. I think we should go after someone more experienced, especially when we're focusing on developing Tony.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
      Originally posted by Go Cowboys
      Don't know if anyone saw or cares but we signed Akin Ayodele's Brother as a Defensive Tackle
      http://www.dallascowboys.com/

Also just heard on NFL Network
      Wade is expected to higher Todd Bowels as DC and his son Wes as QB coach
      I dunno about hiring Wes Phillips. He's only been the QB at a D1 team for two years! That's just dumb. The only reason he'll be on the staff is because he's the head coaches son. This isn't Pop Warner. You can't let someone have an important position just because he's your son. I don't think he's ready for the pros. I think we should go after someone more experienced, especially when we're focusing on developing Tony.
      Wade said that other teams are looking at hiring his son, so it is reasonable for him to hire his son. Also I doubt it would be for QB, probably something like quality control, like dc.com suggested.

Garrett will hold most of the responsibility of working with Romo.

Comment

• My helmet that Romo signed!!! :D

Comment

• Here's my son showing the other side of the helmet...

Troy Aikman baby! :D

Comment

• You lucky bastard :P

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit
              Here's my son showing the other side of the helmet...

Troy Aikman baby! :D
              Great pics!

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
              Albert Camus

Comment

• ok, now lets get back on topic.

After looking up Stienbach, Dockery, and Dielman, they are all 27 or under, and have atleast 4 years of experience, which is perfect. If Jerry doesn't sign one of them I will kill him. But he will.

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41
                  ok, now lets get back on topic.

After looking up Stienbach, Dockery, and Dielman, they are all 27 or under, and have atleast 4 years of experience, which is perfect. If Jerry doesn't sign one of them I will kill him. But he will.
                  I'll take Dielman

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                  Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334
                    Originally posted by TNewFan41

I'll take Dielman
                    agreed.

Comment

• Dang! I just listened to Dallascowboys.com radio and Terence Newman said he ran a 10.20 100 meter. Holy sh**!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Poet3334

I'll take Dielman
                        agreed.
                        Are we cutting Rivera then?

Albert Camus

Comment

• I personally think Rivera could take a place as a mentor to some younger Offensive Linemen.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12
                            I personally think Rivera could take a place as a mentor to some younger Offensive Linemen.
                            Yeah, I'm not opposed to letting him go. In fact, I highly encourage it. I think he'd make a good mentor.

Albert Camus

Comment

Dockery was born 20 miles from Dallas. He played high school football in Texas and played in college at UT. If we are gonna land on of those mentioned....Derrick is our best chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule

Dockery was born 20 miles from Dallas. He played high school football in Texas and played in college at UT. If we are gonna land on of those mentioned....Derrick is our best chance.
                                We'll see what kind of affect Wade Phillips has on Deilman... I'd take anyone decent at this point. I don't want to invest a lot.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information