Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plus, he'll be in jail in short order anyway.

Comment

• TNewFan, you seem to hate Kosier.. take a look at this

http://theboysblog.com/2007/02/23/wh...s-kyle-kosier/

I'm fine with Kosier.. We need a RG whose strenght is on run blocking and our line will be very good

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• The police have released a statement saying he isnt a person of interest. I dont know its just a thought, i personally dont mind his off field problems, i would rather have the occasional club fight over the T.O. circus that the media creates, especially if its all wrong place wrong time stuff where he actually hasnt committed a crime. The dude is just loyal and probably kept all of his sh*t bag friends around from highschool and college and they get him in trouble. I just think they may be willing to take henry and/or a 2 or 3 round pick for pacman which would be fine with me. Im not sure what exactly his trade value would be, but you are getting a young guy who has already proven himself in the league, We get an excellent PR and Corner right there and we can focus on FS as the main weakness of the D, as well as adding CB depth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Burns336
          The police have released a statement saying he isnt a person of interest. I dont know its just a thought, i personally dont mind his off field problems, i would rather have the occasional club fight over the T.O. circus that the media creates, especially if its all wrong place wrong time stuff where he actually hasnt committed a crime. The dude is just loyal and probably kept all of his sh*t bag friends around from highschool and college and they get him in trouble. I just think they may be willing to take henry and/or a 2 or 3 round pick for pacman which would be fine with me. Im not sure what exactly his trade value would be, but you are getting a young guy who has already proven himself in the league, We get an excellent PR and Corner right there and we can focus on FS as the main weakness of the D, as well as adding CB depth.
          Do you think this is acutally a possibility or just a long shot speculation? I would love pacman for henry and a 3rd.

And D-Unit I guess your right, I just want a dominant o-line. And Madono, doesn't Dielman play LG, were does that leave Kosiar? DO we move him to RG?

Comment

• Originally posted by thule
            Just having an interesting arguement.

If you could trade hypothetically
            Crayton
            Spears
            MB3

for

Joe Thomas

would you do it?
            Nope. Not for Thomas.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
            Albert Camus

Comment

• LOL, I just read Micks Mail, and someone asked if there is any chance TROY SMITH or CHRIS LEAK will FALL to us at 22.

LMAO these people are stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule

Crayton
                Spears
                MB3

for

Joe Thomas

would you do it?
                I would do it for Calvin Johnson! :D

Comment

• [quote="mtmock"]
                  Originally posted by thule

Crayton
                  Spears
                  MB3

for

Joe Thomas

would you do it?[/quote

I would do it for Calvin Johnson! :D
                  He weighed in at 239lbs at the combine. 239!! Amazing. If he runs under a 4.4 like he did a few weeks ago, I'll pass out.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                  Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by BX
                    It isn't a question of money, because they want to trade him, I think.
                    PFT claims they're shopping him for as low as a third rounder.

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41
                      LOL, I just read Micks Mail, and someone asked if there is any chance TROY SMITH or CHRIS LEAK will FALL to us at 22.

Yeah I read that too...no wonder the rest of the world thinks Cowboys fans are stupid. Have you ever looked at some of the Cowboys groups on facebooks? Total homers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
                        Originally posted by TNewFan41
                        LOL, I just read Micks Mail, and someone asked if there is any chance TROY SMITH or CHRIS LEAK will FALL to us at 22.

Yeah I read that too...no wonder the rest of the world thinks Cowboys fans are stupid. Have you ever looked at some of the Cowboys groups on facebooks? Total homers.
                        LOL, I know. I mean some people can be stupid, but Leak or Smith falling to 22? LMAO Smith will be lucky to go on day 1, and leak will be lucky to get drafted. Plus we already have a Qb. :roll:

Oh and Levi Brown ran a horrible 40 at 5.39, you guys think he would slip to us?

Comment

Originally posted by JJJ888

LOL, I know. I mean some people can be stupid, but Leak or Smith falling to 22? LMAO Smith will be lucky to go on day 1, and leak will be lucky to get drafted. Plus we already have a Qb. :roll:

Oh and Levi Brown ran a horrible 40 at 5.39, you guys think he would slip to us?
                          Teams still need left tackles and he's still got his pro day.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888
                            Originally posted by JJJ888

Teams still need left tackles and he's still got his pro day.
                            I think position drills matter more than the 40 for offensive linemen.

Albert Camus

Comment

• Pacman Jones on the trading block for a 3rd round pick.

Come on Jerry get on that phone.

We would have the best CB duo in NFL History.

Comment

Pacman Jones on the trading block for a 3rd round pick.

Come on Jerry get on that phone.

We would have the best CB duo in NFL History.
                                I believe that would be beautiful.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information