• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by mtmock
    Originally posted by Poet3334
    Originally posted by mtmock
    adam pacman jones is a cowboy!
    http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=2777243

PLEASE
    Did you actually read the article genius?
    yea i did...just a joke HAHA. settle down. don't have to be a jerk :x , just askin people what they think about pacman jones.
    My bad. It's been a long day. Sorry.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
    Albert Camus

Comment

PLEASE
      If it takes as little as a 3rd or even a 2nd, I'd love to have him here. I really think Newman could teach him a few things, since Pacman has never really had a good mentor. He would want a lot of money, though. But, we have room, and with him, we could move Henry to FS and that would be (hopefully) taken care of. Then OG and WR as well as NT would be our only big needs left.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334

PLEASE
        yea i did...just a joke HAHA. settle down. don't have to be a jerk :x , just askin people what they think about pacman jones.
        it's cool . i aint mad. what would you think about pac-man as cowboy though?

Comment

• PacMAnJones would be amazing in a Cowboys Uniform. He has everything you look for besides the legal troubles. Henry can have the Safety position and WE got ourselves are really dang good secondary.

Comment

• I think Henry moving to FS depends on what safety falls to the 22nd pick

If either Landry or Nelson are still available then I say Henry stays at CB, but if not we move him to FS

Comment

PLEASE
              it's cool . i aint mad. what would you think about pac-man as cowboy though?
              If we're talking a third, then you have to strongly consider that. I'd roll the dice, depending on what happens with this Vegas mess. The Pac-man-Newman combo would simply be outstanding.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
              Albert Camus

Comment

• Dude Marshawn Lynch ran a 4.49. I know people want him but why now? he isn't just another JJ and Marion, a solid all around back, we don't need that, we have power with Marion, we need speed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334 View Post
                  If we're talking a third, then you have to strongly consider that. I'd roll the dice, depending on what happens with this Vegas mess. The Pac-man-Newman combo would simply be outstanding.
                  With all the bad publicity the Cowboys get, I wouldn't pull the trigger on this move. Valley Ranch will be a huge circus and no matter how much Jones contributes on special teams and defense, the team has enough media antagonism with T.O.

Comment

• Ok guys, Ramonce Taylor ran a 4.52, I am officially off the band wagon.

Comment

• Would anyone here like chris houston in the draft?

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                        Dude Marshawn Lynch ran a 4.49. I know people want him but why now? he isn't just another JJ and Marion, a solid all around back, we don't need that, we have power with Marion, we need speed.

i dont know why youd say that. D_UNIT is on record saying lynch would be picked ahead of and be a better pro than adrian petterson lmao.

The greastest team of all time...The OKLAHOMA SOONERS!!! http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=3849468

Comment

• I think we should not worry about Runningback and worry about the needs that we have and not worry about creating them by trading people.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• UPDATE:Demarcus Tyler does 42 reps

Comment

• Originally posted by mtmock View Post
                              UPDATE:Demarcus Tyler does 42 reps
                              I'm on board. He's not slipping into the second round.

Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by mtmock View Post
                                UPDATE:Demarcus Tyler does 42 reps
                                Thats good but I still say no to picking him

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information