Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been saying 2nd round all along, that would be great.

It doesn't look like we are gonna get Dielman, so you think we take Blalock?

And Ross is 25, I know Newman is a pro-bowler, or should be one and will be one next season, but I don't want another 25 year old.

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
      I've been saying 2nd round all along, that would be great.

It doesn't look like we are gonna get Dielman, so you think we take Blalock?

And Ross is 25, I know Newman is a pro-bowler, or should be one and will be one next season, but I don't want another 25 year old.
      I would love to get Blalock, but not in the first. I think if we sign Leonard Davis, which I think will happen, we go S in round one, G/WR in round two. IMHO.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
      Albert Camus

Comment

• I'm still not sure Rivera gets released.

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334 View Post
          I would love to get Blalock, but not in the first. I think if we sign Leonard Davis, which I think will happen, we go S in round one, G/WR in round two. IMHO.
          I think that is what will happen...We take the best DB available in R.1, then most likely one of these 3 guys in r.2 or 3 ...
          1.Aundrae Allison
          2.Steve Smith
          3.Jason Hill

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
            Well Tank Tyler ran a 5.33, sorry D-Unit, he will be lucky to go at the end of the 2nd.
            I don't think we expected him to run any higher? i don't think a 5.33 would matter it's a DT not a LB or a WR...5.33 is pretty average

Comment

• Originally posted by mtmock View Post
              I think that is what will happen...We take the best DB available in R.1, then most likely one of these 3 guys in r.2 or 3 ...
              1.Aundrae Allison
              2.Steve Smith
              3.Jason Hill
              I like it.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
              Albert Camus

Comment

• Originally posted by Poet3334 View Post
                I like it.
                it appears Jones and Phillips do 2 :D
                I'd be exstatic. setting up for the future WR and filling our second biggest need in the secondary in the draft...and We can spend a day 2 pick on an O-lineman if we sign Davis

Comment

• Originally posted by mtmock View Post
                  it appears Jones and Phillips do 2 :D
                  I'd be exstatic. setting up for the future WR and filling our second biggest need in the secondary in the draft...and We can spend a day 2 pick on an O-lineman if we sign Davis
                  Where do you think we go in round 3? I say OLB.

Albert Camus

Comment

• yea that'd be good

Comment

• Adam Schefter reports that we are expected to release Drew Bledsoe soon. That'll free up $5.5 M in cap space. Cool beans.

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10023999

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                        Adam Schefter reports that we are expected to release Drew Bledsoe soon. That'll free up $5.5 M in cap space. Cool beans.

http://nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/10023999
                        REALLY THAT MUCH THAT'D BE AWESOME...that's more than enough to sign a backup qb or it add to the contracxt of a gaurd...thanks for the info :)

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                          Yeah, just as small as Fergy. LOL!

I hope we draft him in the second. I'd be so happy. He put up the bench 42 times. Wait till he gets some NFL weight training and coaching.
                          that wouldn't be bad

Comment

• What's the deal with Patrick Crayton? I know we are pretty close to locking up Mr. Colombo but, no talk about Pat. I have to admit, I'll be very angry if we do not resign him. I know he's restricted but, i thought we would hear something by now.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                            http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                            KO KNOWS

Comment

• Just heard this on ESPN News and found this link...

Dallas reportedly
                              wants Babineaux

Seahawks defensive back Jordan Babineaux, nicknamed the "Cowboy Killer" for his game-saving plays against the Dallas Cowboys over the past two seasons, could be a Cowboy this year.

Dallas, according to a report in Tuesday's Fort Worth Star-Telegram, is believed to be targeting Babineaux as a free-agent signee when free agency starts Friday. League sources confirmed the Cowboys' interest to The Seattle Times.

Babineaux, 24, started at safety and cornerback for the Seahawks last season and is best remembered for tackling Dallas quarterback Tony Romo to prevent a first down after a bobbled snap late in a Jan. 6 NFC wild-card playoff game between the Cowboys and host Seahawks, who won 21-20.

Babineaux is a restricted free agent, and the Seahawks are expected to tender him by Thursday's deadline.

The Seahawks retain the right to match any offer from another team for Babineaux once he is tendered, or receive a draft choice as compensation if he signs an offer sheet elsewhere.
                              Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 02-28-2007, 01:18 PM.

Thanks BoneKrusher^

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                              http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                              KO KNOWS

Comment

• Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                                Just heard this on ESPN News and found this link...

Dallas reportedly
                                wants Babineaux

Seahawks defensive back Jordan Babineaux, nicknamed the "Cowboy Killer" for his game-saving plays against the Dallas Cowboys over the past two seasons, could be a Cowboy this year.

Dallas, according to a report in Tuesday's Fort Worth Star-Telegram, is believed to be targeting Babineaux as a free-agent signee when free agency starts Friday. League sources confirmed the Cowboys' interest to The Seattle Times.

Babineaux, 24, started at safety and cornerback for the Seahawks last season and is best remembered for tackling Dallas quarterback Tony Romo to prevent a first down after a bobbled snap late in a Jan. 6 NFC wild-card playoff game between the Cowboys and host Seahawks, who won 21-20.

Babineaux is a restricted free agent, and the Seahawks are expected to tender him by Thursday's deadline.

The Seahawks retain the right to match any offer from another team for Babineaux once he is tendered, or receive a draft choice as compensation if he signs an offer sheet elsewhere.
                                That's unexpected. All the names we've been throwing around, I haven't heard Babineaux mentioned anywhere.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information