Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly, Columbo has had exactly 1 injury free season in the NFL. His market value isn't nearly what you guys seem to think it is.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
    I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

• Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
      I haven't heard any reports of Colombo visiting other teams as of yet.
      The only teams that have showed interest so far are the jets and the broncos.

Comment

• Hello Dallas fans.

One of your finest came onto one of the Lions' threads and left this comment:

Originally posted by TNewFan41
        Oh and Shawn Springs is 31 by the way, turns 32 in a week. That is still pretty young for a CB. He isn't old at all. He is acutally younger than Bly. Please check your sources before you post.
        Not only has Shawn Springs been in the league for two years longer than Bly, he's also two years older. Interesting. Try to keep this one on a leash.
        Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

• Originally posted by TacticaLion View Post
          Hello Dallas fans.

One of your finest came onto one of the Lions' threads and left this comment:

Not only has Shawn Springs been in the league for two years longer than Bly, he's also two years older. Interesting. Try to keep this one on a leash.
          why don't you quote more people in your sig... it might get funnier

Comment

• Originally posted by TH3 View Post
            why don't you quote more people in your sig... it might get funnier
            Great point.

I only quote the truly funny/pathetic comments.
            Left NFLDC: 20080918.

Comment

• We can't do anything about him. He's been out of control since before I even got here, and any attempts to dissuade him have fallen on deaf ears.
              Originally posted by 21ST
              He was protecting his self
              Originally posted by tjsunstein
              From what? His leg?
              Originally posted by Paranoidmoonduck
              That leg has had it out for him since day 1.
              "We're the quiet guys, the guys before the storm. And then we hit you."

DeMarcus Ware

Comment

• How can you be out of control on a board. More like everyone acts like this is school. Well I don't feel like being disciplined on a board, sorry. Just because I am a homer (actually the cowboys are that good, so not really) doesn't make me out of control, but ok.....

And wow, springs is 31, I could have sworn reading bly being 32, but he is 30, w/e, big deal, like you know everything?

And some kid said Springs was 38, which is way off, so he actually does need to check his sources.
                Last edited by TNewFan41; 03-05-2007, 04:29 PM.

Comment

• But still, saying 31 is young for a corner?

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                    How can you be out of control on a board. More like everyone acts like this is school. Well I don't feel like being disciplined on a board, sorry. Just because I am a homer (actually the cowboys are that good, so not really) doesn't make me out of control, but ok.....

And wow, springs is 31, I could have sworn reading bly being 32, but he is 30, w/e, big deal, like you know everything?

And some kid said Springs was 38, which is way off, so he actually does need to check his sources.
                    yea let us speak what we feel...it's a board!!!

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

• Thank you. ANd yes 31 is not old for a CB. CB start to decline around 33 or 34.

Comment

• Originally posted by mtmock View Post
                        yea let us speak what we feel...it's a board!!!
                        Ok, but remember. You can always say what you want, but if you're purpose is to pursuade someone or to get your point heard, you have to say it in a way that people will value.

That's the #1 rule of communication. It's not a rule that has to be followed, however, if you chose not to follow it, you won't be taken seriously.

Designs by Thule

I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

• What exactly do I do to piss everyone off? I am a homer, that is all I can think of.

Comment

What exactly do I do to piss everyone off? I am a homer, that is all I can think of.
                            I like your enthusiasm. I think it's good for the board.

"You know what charm is: a way of getting the answer yes without having asked any clear question."
                            Albert Camus

Comment

What exactly do I do to piss everyone off? I am a homer, that is all I can think of.
                              You overreact to everything. It's either "We're winning the SB" or "We have uber players" or "OMG Jerry's a fool, we're done if we don't draft 2 OL".

AND you make outlandish statements that can't be proven (i.e. opinion) as if they were fact.

Designs by Thule

Comment

• Originally posted by LSUALUM99 View Post
                                Ok, but remember. You can always say what you want, but if you're purpose is to pursuade someone or to get your point heard, you have to say it in a way that people will value.

That's the #1 rule of communication. It's not a rule that has to be followed, however, if you chose not to follow it, you won't be taken seriously.
                                Agreed :)

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information