Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For once I agree with Tnew. Let us pause and take that in for a second....He is right that was a pretty bad pick in Crosby. He also is right that Scott is not and expert on the Cowboys but he is a expert on the draft. I like the Ross pick and I like the Steve Smith pick though I would like Allison in the 2nd over him.

Thanks to bonekrusher for the sig

Comment

• Thanks man, I am glad you read my post and didn't just go crazy when I said Scott wasn't an expert.

Comment

• I'm alla for drafting QB in round one, even with Henry staying at CB. So I like the pick. I really don't like to use a 2nd round on a kicker and I would prefer Craig Davis or Jason Hill in the second over Steve Smith in the third..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• I have to say that I HATE the Crosby pick...of course no offense to Scott, but it seems to me that he's just plugging in a player who's slotted to go in that area to a team with an apparent need at that position, while ignoring what the franchise has said and done to address the position. But that's not really what Scott's paying attention to.

Comment

• I like the Ross pick, I like the Steve Smith pick, I HATE the crosby pick. A kicker in the second round? Are you f'ing kidding me. It's a damn kicker.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
            I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

• Yea, hell no. Draft Tank Tyler.

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                Yea, hell no. Draft Tank Tyler.
                Tyler is not falling that far.

Comment

• To all the Crosby critics...

How would you like it if we could kick FGs from the 50 yard line? Crosby can nail those as proven at the Senior Bowl and Combine. He was hitting 70 yarders. Talk about a game changer... Not too mention, we wouldn't have to worry to much about special teams coverage on kick offs as he'll sail those deep in the endzone.

Comment

• I'm a Crosby guy, and yes in the 2nd if need be. Not comfortable with Gramatica AT ALL.

Comment

• if crosby in r.3 or 4 maybe a good pick, but r.2? thats wayy high when we could possibly get tank,meriweather,allison,weddle,hill,steve smith, i like his leg but he kicked around 75% in college...

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        To all the Crosby critics...

How would you like it if we could kick FGs from the 50 yard line? Crosby can nail those as proven at the Senior Bowl and Combine. He was hitting 70 yarders. Talk about a game changer... Not too mention, we wouldn't have to worry to much about special teams coverage on kick offs as he'll sail those deep in the endzone.
                        But to spend a 2nd round pick on a kicker, even one of Crosby's talent seems to be a reach. I'd rather wait until round 3 or 4. Who else is in desperate need for a kicker that would grab Crosby before us?

Comment

• It's a FREAKIN KICKER. I don't care what jhe can do, IT IS A KICKER.

And like D-Unit said, Scott really isnt paying attention to the off-season, atleast for the COWBOYS. For one, Jerry said we would never draft a kicker or sign a high profile one, and we re-signed gramatica, and two, he said Henry is staying at CB.

I honestly think that draft sucks. Not solid, not bad, not below average, but TERRIBLE. That draft sucks.

Ross, no henry is staying and he isn't worth the 22nd pick anyway, Crosby, IS A FREAKIN KICKER, and Steve SMith is just eh whatever.

Comment

It's a FREAKIN KICKER. I don't care what jhe can do, IT IS A KICKER.

And like D-Unit said, Scott really isnt paying attention to the off-season, atleast for the COWBOYS. For one, Jerry said we would never draft a kicker or sign a high profile one, and we re-signed gramatica, and two, he said Henry is staying at CB.

I honestly think that draft sucks. Not solid, not bad, not below average, but TERRIBLE. That draft sucks.

Ross, no henry is staying and he isn't worth the 22nd pick anyway, Crosby, IS A FREAKIN KICKER, and Steve SMith is just eh whatever.
                            LOL a KICKER
                            which cost us how many games?

Comment

It's a FREAKIN KICKER. I don't care what jhe can do, IT IS A KICKER.

Stop putting words into my mouth. I NEVER said that. Leave me out of your quotes.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                                Stop putting words into my mouth. I NEVER said that. Leave me out of your quotes.
                                maybe you should tell t new to get off your nuts. he tries to incorporate all this d-unit stuff to add credability to his worthless and ever annoying posts.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information