Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You guys wanna a fun topic to talk about in this Boooooooooring forum?

With the Steelers moving to the 4-3, what do you think it would take for them to trade Casey Hampton to us?

Comment

• probably a second maybe a third

Comment

• I'd definitely give up a 2nd for Hamtpon. Major upgrade there at NT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Paul View Post
          I'd definitely give up a 2nd for Hamtpon. Major upgrade there at NT.
          I would love Hamtpon for a 2nd..........Ain't going to happen, you still need a NT in the 4-3....

Comment

• Originally posted by KILLERSANTA View Post
            I would love Hamtpon for a 2nd..........Ain't going to happen, you still need a NT in the 4-3....
            How bout we give them Fergy and our 2nd. It would have to be something incredible to get him. Like we'd have to overpay.

Comment

• first round draft pick for Casey Hampton and the Steelers second round pick...

Comment

• So Ryan Fowler is gone to Tennessee. Not a big loss, but it does leave a hole in the middle of our defense ('s backups).

We have Oliver Hoyte, but he seems to have become a fullback somehow. Should we try to revert Hoyte to his college position, and draft a fb in the 6th, 7th, or draft a ILB guy and leave Hoyte on the offense?

Comment

• Originally posted by BX View Post
                  So Ryan Fowler is gone to Tennessee. Not a big loss, but it does leave a hole in the middle of our defense ('s backups).

We have Oliver Hoyte, but he seems to have become a fullback somehow. Should we try to revert Hoyte to his college position, and draft a fb in the 6th, 7th, or draft a ILB guy and leave Hoyte on the offense?
                  Old news, but yeah... that's why we need to keep Carp on the inside. I think Hoyte should move back to ILB. I thought of him more as a stop gap FB and not a permanent answer.

Comment

• With the amazing number Joe Staley has putted up at his pro-day do you think he should be a reach at #22? I really like Staley, with his incredible agility he could be a feature LT and neutralize the speedy pass rushers..

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                      With the amazing number Joe Staley has putted up at his pro-day do you think he should be a reach at #22? I really like Staley, with his incredible agility he could be a feature LT and neutralize the speedy pass rushers..
                      I think he's easily worth the value. But I would be shocked if Jerry took an OL in round 1. Never have seen him do it before.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
                        I think he's easily worth the value. But I would be shocked if Jerry took an OL in round 1. Never have seen him do it before.
                        So, right now, assuming Nelson is gone who do you want (not who do you think we will take) with our first pick?

My list is:

Joe Staley
                        Aaron Ross
                        Dwayne Bowe

I think that even with Henry staying at CB, we need another one. Glenn will be gone next year, ad Henry is turning 32, we need depth and a future replacement, and this draft should allow us to pick a great CB at #22. I don't know about next year's...

In Bob We Trust

John Madden's wedding video business

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ddPHJWkPvU

Comment

• Originally posted by Modano View Post
                          So, right now, assuming Nelson is gone who do you want (not who do you think we will take) with our first pick?

My list is:

Joe Staley
                          Aaron Ross
                          Dwayne Bowe

I think that even with Henry staying at CB, we need another one. Glenn will be gone next year, ad Henry is turning 32, we need depth and a future replacement, and this draft should allow us to pick a great CB at #22. I don't know about next year's...
                          Im glad someone else besides me understands this. You all are so against grabbing one these CBs in the first if Nelson and Landry are gone. We need to get younger at CB.

Comment

• One of the things that Jerry was quoted on last week was saying the Cowboys could be drafting a QB, although not in the 1st or 2nd rounds.

http://www.cowboysplus.com/topstory/...e.3857a24.html

So who would you like to see drafted? Trent Edwards would be great but I think he'll be gone by the end of the 2nd round. John Beck seems like a possibility. I think he'll be available on the 2nd day. I also still really like Chris Leak. No, he will probably never be a full-time starter in the NFL, but he could turn into a good backup. Supposedly he's a real student of the game, and I think that's a good characteristic in a backup QB. He might become sort of like Jason Garrett was for Troy Aikman.

Comment

• I see Beck. He figures to be a perfect backup for Romo.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Jordan Palmer somewhere in the 2nd day would be okay.

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information