Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah, I wouldn't mind the Palmer pick in the 5th or something like that.
    In war, you win or lose, live or die - and the difference is just an eyelash.

-Douglas MacArthur

Comment

• I like Beck, I hope its him.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigmac076 View Post
        Im glad someone else besides me understands this. You all are so against grabbing one these CBs in the first if Nelson and Landry are gone. We need to get younger at CB.
        CB depth has never been a non-concern. It's the idea of spending a first rounder that's tough to swallow. I do like Ross though, because he could work out at FS.

Comment

• Hey Cowboys fans new "fantasy offseason-type" game starting up
          http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/for...ead.php?t=4174

Sig thanks to Bonekrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            CB depth has never been a non-concern. It's the idea of spending a first rounder that's tough to swallow. I do like Ross though, because he could work out at FS.
            He can also be the punt returner so Newman doesnt have to and risk injury

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
              He can also be the punt returner so Newman doesnt have to and risk injury
              I could most definately deal with that. Kelvin Hayden's hit on Newman last year nearly made me crap my pants.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by Staubach12 View Post
                I could most definately deal with that. Kelvin Hayden's hit on Newman last year nearly made me crap my pants.
                It was wierd I was talking to my dad and said "I hate when Newman is back there it makes me nervous he could get hurt" and then Hayden leveled him

Comment

I see Beck. He figures to be a perfect backup for Romo.
                  I haven't seen him play, but his scouting report reminds me of Romo a little, which could be a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Im_a_Romosexual View Post
                    It was wierd I was talking to my dad and said "I hate when Newman is back there it makes me nervous he could get hurt" and then Hayden leveled him
                    Well then every time Newman is back there say I love it when he runs like Deion and he will score TDs!!!

:)

Comment

• Originally posted by TNewFan41 View Post
                      Well then every time Newman is back there say I love it when he runs like Deion and he will score TDs!!!

:)
                      Newman isn't nearly the returner Deion was.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Newman isn't nearly the returner Deion was.
                        T New is fast but Deion had another gear. Only guy I saw similar is M Faulk.

Comment

• Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                          T New is fast but Deion had another gear. Only guy I saw similar is M Faulk.
                          I actually like the Deion "Protiege" Devin Hester. I mean after all Deion has been teaching him one on one and Hester has that extra gear.

Comment

• off topic, but deion came out and said hester is far beyond where he was at as a return man at this point, faster, and better vision of the whole field in front of him, too bad he cant play corner....

T New has alot of deion in him, but it would make me happy to take him off punt return, dont want a freak accident going on, so the ross pick would make me happy, im going for merriweather or ross rd 1 personally

Originally posted by Scott Wright
                            I guarantee that if someone picks Cam Newton in the Top 5 they will regret it.

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                              I actually like the Deion "Protiege" Devin Hester. I mean after all Deion has been teaching him one on one and Hester has that extra gear.
                              Spitting hairs on my end but I think another poster has said it. Hester, while fast, has amazing vision and instincts running the ball. He would make a great tailback in a zone block scheme.

But I have not seen a fast CB guy have an angle on Hester and not catch him. I have seen Deion run right by CB even with an angle to tackle him.

But Hester is a better returner. I was just talking pure 6th gear speed.

Comment

• What deffense did the cowboys run in 2002 and 2003? When did you switch to the 3-4?

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information