Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about a couple DB's. What are the chances Marcus McCauley falls to us in the 2nd (Kiper has him in the 3rd so that got me interested)? And what does Sabby or Wendling look like as FS? Apparently Sabby ran in the 4.3's in his pro day. I haven't really seen these guys play so just curious.

Comment

• I'm not too sure McCauley will fal to us in the 2nd, but it definately has the possibility. I personally prefer Wendling/Pisciatelli @ SS

Comment

• I never said Newman was as good a returner as Deion, I said that he runs and plays like him, except is a better hitter. And Newman actually runs a faster 100 meter than Deion ran, so I wouldn't say he has a gear that Newman doesn't.

Comment

• Supposedly we've brought in Michael Griffin for a private workout.

Comment

• Originally posted by D-Unit View Post
            Supposedly we've brought in Michael Griffin for a private workout.
            Hmmm... I'd be cool with him, though I think he may be a bit of a reach where we are. Maybe we could trade down just a few picks. He is quite good in coverage, though he sometimes gets too caught up trying to stop the run, IMO. I think if we could teach him to focus a bit more on coverage, he'd be great.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Mel Kiper also has Steve Smith as his 16th best propect in the draft. Thats mid first round, when he is more like 3rd round at best. What a joke.

Comment

• The more and more I think of Revis in the first round the more and more I like it. Kid dominated his comptetion. Was a good returner...ran a damn good 40 time...and has also been noted as a FS project. If he is around at 22...I'll be surprised to see us let him pass.

Comment

• Revis makes a whole lot of sense at 22. Play nickel this year, return kicks / punts.

Designs by Thule

Originally posted by DMWSackMachine
                  I just wanna warn you guys not to take TNew41 too seriously. He's....let's just say, special. He's fairly harmless, though. He just needs several years of seasoning before he tries to make any more points, is all.

Comment

• Pay attention to Kipers rankings around draft time. he keeps switching players to keep people coming back. He also has questionable rankings to get people talking

Comment

• Adam Schefter just reported that Seahawks safety Ken Hamlin will be visiting the Cowboys on Wednesday morning. He says it's a very logical match with Ken Hamlin and Roy Williams in the Cowboys secondary at safety.

Comment

• ugh not hamlin avg cover skills :(

Dallas Cowboys 07-08 Superbowl CHAMPS!

Comment

• Actually, Ken is pretty good in coverage. Mix him with some Watkins. I think it's perfect.

BoneKrusher

Comment

• Originally posted by thule View Post
                            Adam Schefter just reported that Seahawks safety Ken Hamlin will be visiting the Cowboys on Wednesday morning. He says it's a very logical match with Ken Hamlin and Roy Williams in the Cowboys secondary at safety.
                            Interesting. The Saints didn't sign him after bringing him in. He must be asking a boatload of money.

He would suffice at FS. His coverage is not bad, it's just not great. I think it could work out very well. We would HAVE TO boost our pass rush attack though. I'm talking DE or OLB in round 1. Or trade up for Alan Branch or reach for Tyler in Round 1.

Comment

• No OLB/DE in round 1, we already have 2 first rounders, and another 2nd in the past 2 years....

Comment

• Trade down and take Tank.

BoneKrusher

Comment

Working...
                                X

Debug Information