Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dallas Cowboys Discussion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • guys, joe staley, dwayne bowe, ginn, or jarrett? or leon hall?

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Jimmy View Post
      guys, joe staley, dwayne bowe, ginn, or jarrett? or leon hall?
      Leon Hall would be SICK! But realistically, I would like Staley or Bowe.

      Comment


      • I'd take Hall in a heartbeat. Jarrett or Ginn would be good too.

        Comment


        • Jarrett or Bowe or Staley would be great.

          Comment


          • I would take Dwayne Jarrett.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
              I just want to say that Drew Bledsoe was a very classy guy and I have the utmost respect for him.
              He was not a whiner but a pouter absolutely. Let us not forget he refused to go into a game this season after being benched,,,,,,, so, not exactly Mr Congeniality either.

              Comment


              • For what it is worth, I like Kiper's draft for us. 4th round however I would go OLB with DeOssie or J Ford. Developmental Tackles from small colleges in the 4th ..... we have McQuistan for that.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by robert_in_bigd View Post
                  He was not a whiner but a pouter absolutely. Let us not forget he refused to go into a game this season after being benched,,,,,,, so, not exactly Mr Congeniality either.
                  He could've done a lot worse...especially with his statement regarding retirement. There's no doubting how pissed off you'd be if you got benched in that situation.

                  Comment


                  • I'm kind of getting high on Meriweather again. His versatility is key here... he could probably play both S and CB in this league. You draft him with the intentions of grooming him as a CB... lets say once Hamlin leaves after a year, the FS job is Watkins again... if Pat doesnt work out... Meriweather could always make the switch to FS.

                    He has visited with us... so anything is possible but, I'm once again... hoping we heavily consider Meriweather.

                    I know he's considered to be an Ed Reed esque S but, he has experience at CB and I know some teams have interest in him as a corner.
                    Last edited by M.O.T.H.; 04-18-2007, 03:21 PM.

                    Thanks BoneKrusher^

                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                    http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                    KO KNOWS

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                      I'm kind of getting high on Meriweather again. His versatility is key here... he could probably play both S and CB in this league. You draft him with the intentions of grooming him as a CB... lets say once Hamlin leaves after a year, the FS job is Watkins again... if Pat doesnt work out... Meriweather could always make the switch to FS.

                      He has visited with us... so anything is possible but, I'm once again... hoping we heavily consider Meriweather.

                      I know he's considered to be an Ed Reed esque S but, he has experience at CB and I know some teams have interest in him as a corner.
                      I just dont' think that we'll touch him. That character article really did a lot to voice how serious they were about character. But Meriweather reportedly having good interviews who knows.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by JJJ888 View Post
                        He could've done a lot worse...especially with his statement regarding retirement. There's no doubting how pissed off you'd be if you got benched in that situation.
                        Yes I would but I also would want to play when asked -- particularly given the fact they pay me to do it. So ......... let us say he is a nice guy but he is not Steve DeBerg nice.

                        Comment


                        • showcasing the cowboys on nfl draft special right now on ESPN.

                          Thanks BoneKrusher^

                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                          http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                          KO KNOWS

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by M.O.T.H. View Post
                            showcasing the cowboys on nfl draft special right now on ESPN.
                            let me know what they say.

                            Comment


                            • Well there trashing Colombo and Leonard Davis.

                              Comment


                              • Kiper's mock

                                1. Dwayne Jarret
                                2. Tank Tyler
                                3. Tarrell Brown

                                He said if we go defense rd.1 ... Anthony Spencer.

                                Thanks BoneKrusher^

                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=6_j52DziMy4 (the man)
                                http://youtube.com/watch?v=2g6S3Anto7c
                                KO KNOWS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X

                                Debug Information